Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314
Results 131 to 136 of 136

Thread: EVOLVE TREADMILL,TEMPO -Canadian Tire ,3516 8th ave NE Calgary - CAN'T BE RETURNED!!!!!!!

  1. #131
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0428's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: EVOLVE TREADMILL,TEMPO -Canadian Tire ,3516 8th ave NE Calgary - CAN'T BE RETURNED!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DavidLer is full of bunk. No such return policy, no such application to his interpretations of single lines in a complex act. Do call the ministry of consumer protection....
    Which policy are you claiming does not exist? The one where CT allows refunds during the first 90 days for most products? Or the Repair Only policy that doesn't allow any refunds ever?

    What exactly are the interpretations that you say are DavidLer's? I only see ones from other sites he's referenced.

  2. #132
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: EVOLVE TREADMILL,TEMPO -Canadian Tire ,3516 8th ave NE Calgary - CAN'T BE RETURNED!!!!!!!

    Point #5 in post # 128.
    Getting hard to keep track with all the rubbish being spewed by DavidLer.

  3. #133
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0428's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: EVOLVE TREADMILL,TEMPO -Canadian Tire ,3516 8th ave NE Calgary - CAN'T BE RETURNED!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Point #5 in post # 128
    Ok, so Which policy are you claiming does not exist?

    The CT “90 day return” policy on their web sites and in their stores?

    The obscure and misleading statement on the back of your receipt saying (after the fact) that there won’t be any returns allowed?

    The one that CT has but others dont' saying “sorry – no refund” if it's defective?

    You need to be more specific. There are a lot of topics under discussion.

  4. #134
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: EVOLVE TREADMILL,TEMPO -Canadian Tire ,3516 8th ave NE Calgary - CAN'T BE RETURNED!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, so Which policy are you claiming does not exist?

    The CT “90 day return” policy on their web sites and in their stores?

    The obscure and misleading statement on the back of your receipt saying (after the fact) that there won’t be any returns allowed?

    The one that CT has but others dont' saying “sorry – no refund” if it's defective?

    You need to be more specific. There are a lot of topics under discussion.

    Where does it say ther will be no returns allowed?......more bunk and crap spewing

    Where does it say no refund if it's defective?.....more made up interpretations that are untrue

    You just need to be credible or at least write with some common sense. Where are all the lawsuits against this apparently ridiculous and "illegal" policy?

    I guess it just doesn't happen for some sort of reason.....why don't you enlighten us with why that is.....this is the question you avoid the most......hiding something?

  5. #135

    Re: EVOLVE TREADMILL,TEMPO -Canadian Tire ,3516 8th ave NE Calgary - CAN'T BE RETURNED!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where does it say ther will be no returns allowed?......more bunk and crap spewing
    liar

    in-store policy statement, ask customer service, or call 1-800-387-8803. Press 5

    on gas pressure washers: not returnable, no exchange. repair only

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where does it say no refund if it's defective?.....more made up interpretations that are untrue
    liar

    in-store policy statement, ask customer service, or call 1-800-387-8803. Press 5

    on gas pressure washers: not returnable. repair only


    this deal is so bad, it seems like even you dont believe it exists

    but it does

  6. #136
    unhappy
    Guest unhappy's Avatar

    Angry Car Batteries-don't buy from Canadian Tire

    I had an even worse problem with a faulty car battery I bought from Canadian Tire. First, here's my advice: buy your car battery from WALMART!!! They have great service & prices, and stand behind their products. Avoid CT as they are very arrogant and mean!

    The battery I bought from Canadian Tire stopped charging after a few days. I went back, and the manager totally agreed it was faulty, and they agreed from my receipt it was less than 1 week old. However, they absolutely refused to refund my money because some small ID sticker was missing from thebattery. (I didn't even know what they were talking about.) I even wrote the CT head office & they STILL refused the refund!! Don't forget I had a 5-year warranty!!!

    Once again, if you can avoid it, don't buy from Canadian Tire. Since then I've bought all my car supplies including tires, batteries, etc from WALMART & I'm happy I did! ...Mr. E.

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314

Similar Threads

  1. Returned goods put back on shelf to be resold (to me)
    By Guest-0291 in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: June 20th, 2014, 09:02 PM
  2. How do you rate 3516 8TH Ave. N.E., Calgary, AB store?
    By Admin in forum Canadian Tire 3516 8TH Ave. N.E., Calgary, AB
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: June 21st, 2011, 05:55 AM
  3. Tempo 620 - Warranty Line does not answer
    By Guest-0249 in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 11th, 2010, 11:20 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions