View Poll Results: How do you rate this store? (You may check muliple boxes)

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall experience was GOOD.

    8 32.00%
  • Overall experience was BAD.

    14 56.00%
  • Staff is/was POLILTE, HELPFUL and PROFESSIONAL.

    7 28.00%
  • Staff is/was UNPLEASANT and UNHELPFUL.

    12 48.00%
  • Store is/was well stocked and organized.

    8 32.00%
  • Store is/was NOT well stocked and organized.

    10 40.00%
  • Store is/was neat and clean.

    9 36.00%
  • Store is/was dirty, neglected and untidy.

    5 20.00%
  • YES I am satisfied with the products / service.

    7 28.00%
  • NO I am NOT satisfied with the products / service.

    12 48.00%
  • YES I would recommend this store to others.

    6 24.00%
  • NO I would NOT recommend this store to others.

    14 56.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: How do you rate 301 Confederation Drive, Saskatoon West, SK store?

  1. #1

    How do you rate 301 Confederation Drive, Saskatoon West, SK store?

    Rate this Canadian Tire store?

    Please vote on the above poll.
    • You may select multiple choices.
    • Only choose the options that apply.
    • Try to be honest.

    Post other opinions and thought on this particular store below.

  2. #2
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: How do you rate 301 Confederation Drive, Saskatoon West, SK store?

    only at canadian tire can you take an alternator in with you set it on the counter and tell the parts guy this is what you need and them try to give you the wrong one. how hard is it to figure out when its right infront of you? Obviously their employees were to stupid they didnt even make it through kindergarten playing spot the differences!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: How do you rate 301 Confederation Drive, Saskatoon West, SK store?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    only at canadian tire can you take an alternator in with you set it on the counter and tell the parts guy this is what you need and them try to give you the wrong one. how hard is it to figure out when its right infront of you? Obviously their employees were to stupid they didnt even make it through kindergarten playing spot the differences!!!!!!
    Are you saying that any alternator can be put in front of you, and you immediately know which vehicle it fits? Hats off to you if that's the case.

  4. #4

    Re: How do you rate 301 Confederation Drive, Saskatoon West, SK store?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you saying that any alternator can be put in front of you, and you immediately know which vehicle it fits? Hats off to you if that's the case.
    You are twisting this poster's words around. Are you perhaps a representative of Crappy Tire? Those joker are notorious for these types of antics on this site.

    Nobody is claiming that they have the ability to "immediately know which vehicle" an alternator is for, just by looking.

    And nobody said they asked The Parts Guy to do this, either.

    What the customer did, to make The Parts Guy's task even easier, what to ALSO bring in the original part. This way, the Parts Guy could be 100% sure he obtained the right part for the customer.

    The point is, even with all these extra clues, Parts Guy still failed.

    The worst thing is that Parts Guys seem to have a bad track record, where they "try to give you the wrong one", even when it's obvious that it's wrong one.

    Based on other stories posted here, the Parts Guys also give people are hard time on exchanges, even when the Parts Guy made the mistake.

    A very useful pointer for consumers: if you can, take the original part with you, to make sure they give you the right part. This way you can avoid the whole exchange/refund fight.

  5. #5
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: How do you rate 301 Confederation Drive, Saskatoon West, SK store?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are twisting this poster's words around. Are you perhaps a representative of Crappy Tire? Those joker are notorious for these types of antics on this site.

    Nobody is claiming that they have the ability to "immediately know which vehicle" an alternator is for, just by looking.

    And nobody said they asked The Parts Guy to do this, either.

    What the customer did, to make The Parts Guy's task even easier, what to ALSO bring in the original part. This way, the Parts Guy could be 100% sure he obtained the right part for the customer.

    The point is, even with all these extra clues, Parts Guy still failed.

    The worst thing is that Parts Guys seem to have a bad track record, where they "try to give you the wrong one", even when it's obvious that it's wrong one.

    Based on other stories posted here, the Parts Guys also give people are hard time on exchanges, even when the Parts Guy made the mistake.

    A very useful pointer for consumers: if you can, take the original part with you, to make sure they give you the right part. This way you can avoid the whole exchange/refund fight.

    It was just a question. Wasn't sure if the guy left with the wrong part without looking or if he dropped a part on the counter and expected a kid to guess which one of the hundreds of alternators looked like his. Plus what kind of nimrod makes a comment as to what happened without being there. That's why I asked the question. Duh!

  6. #6

    Re: How do you rate 301 Confederation Drive, Saskatoon West, SK store?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was just a question. Wasn't sure if the guy left with the wrong part without looking or if he dropped a part on the counter and expected a kid to guess which one of the hundreds of alternators looked like his. Plus what kind of nimrod makes a comment as to what happened without being there. That's why I asked the question. Duh!
    Bullshit.

    If you wanted to know the answer to any of those specific questions, you could have asked. But you didn't.

    Your rhetorical question misrepresents the situation, and makes the customer sound unreasonable.

    Your response to being challenged on your bullshit, is to pretend you weren't being a sarcastic ass.

    Are you one of those CT defenders, who prowl this site looking to harrass customers who have already been victimized in the store? Just a question.

    Jerk.

  7. #7
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: How do you rate 301 Confederation Drive, Saskatoon West, SK store?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bullshit.

    If you wanted to know the answer to any of those specific questions, you could have asked. But you didn't.

    Your rhetorical question misrepresents the situation, and makes the customer sound unreasonable.

    Your response to being challenged on your bullshit, is to pretend you weren't being a sarcastic ass.

    Are you one of those CT defenders, who prowl this site looking to harrass customers who have already been victimized in the store? Just a question.

    Jerk.
    What's the matter buddy? Did the world piss in your cornflakes yet again this morning? Not getting the respect and recognition you thought were owed to you? Realizing that you are a loser with limited skills? No need to answer, THOSE questions WERE rhetorical.

  8. #8
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: How do you rate 301 Confederation Drive, Saskatoon West, SK store?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bullshit.

    If you wanted to know the answer to any of those specific questions, you could have asked. But you didn't.

    Your rhetorical question misrepresents the situation, and makes the customer sound unreasonable.

    Your response to being challenged on your bullshit, is to pretend you weren't being a sarcastic ass.

    Are you one of those CT defenders, who prowl this site looking to harrass customers who have already been victimized in the store? Just a question.

    Jerk.
    You losers keep talk about being victimized by CT
    In the same breath you talk about how the SGA and CPA protect you from what you term our illegal and devious ways. If you're a victim, use the rights you think you have to fight back.

    Or could it be that you don't actualy have the rights you think you do

  9. #9

    Re: How do you rate 301 Confederation Drive, Saskatoon West, SK store?

    Here we see the typical approach of CT Rep’s towards customers.

    Do the store rep's apologize for their poor performance? Of course not.

    Do they take this opportunity to learn from their errors? No way.

    If a customer dares to complain about the store's bad attitudes or poor service, they will make sacrastic comments.

    If you persist, they will resort to calling you names and telling lies to you, and about you.

    If you don't back down, or request that your rights be respected, their next step is usually to "fire" you as a customer.

    If this happens in the store, they might even issue a trespass notice, just because you stood up for yourself.

    None of this should be surprising, based the way they’ve behaved on this thread.

    Better to not even give them the benefit of your business - they clearly don't deserve it.

    'Friends Don't Let Friends Shop at Canadian Tire'

  10. #10
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: How do you rate 301 Confederation Drive, Saskatoon West, SK store?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we see the typical approach of CT Rep’s towards customers.

    Do the store rep's apologize for their poor performance? Of course not.

    Do they take this opportunity to learn from their errors? No way.

    If a customer dares to complain about the store's bad attitudes or poor service, they will make sacrastic comments.

    If you persist, they will resort to calling you names and telling lies to you, and about you.

    If you don't back down, or request that your rights be respected, their next step is usually to "fire" you as a customer.

    If this happens in the store, they might even issue a trespass notice, just because you stood up for yourself.

    None of this should be surprising, based the way they’ve behaved on this thread.

    Better to not even give them the benefit of your business - they clearly don't deserve it.

    'Friends Don't Let Friends Shop at Canadian Tire'
    I suspect you've been fired as a customer and been given a trespass notice for being a pain in the ass. It doesn't count as standing up for yourself if you're a jerk. Just for the record, the world doesn't owe you.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Similar Threads

  1. How do you rate 1731 Preston Avenue North, Saskatoon, SK store?
    By Admin in forum Canadian Tire 1731 Preston Avenue North, Saskatoon, SK
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 16th, 2011, 09:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions