Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
Results 71 to 80 of 94

Thread: Canadian Tire 777 Upper James, Hamilton, - worst place to shop - scary place

  1. #71
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire 777 Upper James, Hamilton, - worst place to shop - scary place

    Does a rope and pillow case come with the uniform? Do you have a rope and pillow case package deal?

  2. #72

    Re: Canadian Tire 777 Upper James, Hamilton, - worst place to shop - scary place

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're right, he didn't need to die. And he didn't need to steal and he didn't need to run.
    Apparently, anybody who runs out of this Crappy Tire stores is basically asking to be killed.

    It'll be their own fault for running, so the Crappy Goons don't need to feel bad.

    Doesn't matter if you did anything wrong on not - you'll still be dead, and it'll be your own fault.

    So, the real risk is even stepping for foot in this store.

    Nice place to shop!

  3. #73
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire 777 Upper James, Hamilton, - worst place to shop - scary place

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Apparently, anybody who runs out of this Crappy Tire stores is basically asking to be killed.

    It'll be their own fault for running, so the Crappy Goons don't need to feel bad.

    Doesn't matter if you did anything wrong on not - you'll still be dead, and it'll be your own fault.

    So, the real risk is even stepping for foot in this store.

    Nice place to shop!
    Nice ranting. Try to be more coherent next time.

  4. #74

    Re: Canadian Tire 777 Upper James, Hamilton, - worst place to shop - scary place

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well documented the guy had a criminal past, ran, etc. Defend thieves all you want, the majority doesn't side with you.

    Harper gov't may change Criminal Code after Chen case - CTV News

    Maybe it would be better if people just didn't steal.
    Geez, did you even bother to do any research before you posted this?

    The red-shirts didn't know about the victim's criminal past when they chased him.

    Do you really, honestly think anybody who runs out of a store deserves to die???

    Again, nobody's 'defending a thief' - only saying Crappy Tire was out of line killing the guy. That's obvious to normal people - but not to Crappy People.

    And why didn't you even bother to read you own story on the Chen case? The issue was the passage of time between when Bennet committed a proven theft, and his return. You seem to have missed the key point entirely.

    Besides, read the last line: "The Crown said the decision would not set a precedent, and that it could continue to prosecute such charges against shopkeepers on a case-by-case basis"

    You really should do a little reading, before twisting things to suit you purposes.

    Nice try, though.

    I suppose in Crappy Tire's view, Chen's only mistake was accidentally lettting Bennet live ...

  5. #75
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire 777 Upper James, Hamilton, - worst place to shop - scary place

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Geez, did you even bother to do any research before you posted this?

    The red-shirts didn't know about the victim's criminal past when they chased him.

    Do you really, honestly think anybody who runs out of a store deserves to die???

    Again, nobody's 'defending a thief' - only saying Crappy Tire was out of line killing the guy. That's obvious to normal people - but not to Crappy People.

    And why didn't you even bother to read you own story on the Chen case? The issue was the passage of time between when Bennet committed a proven theft, and his return. You seem to have missed the key point entirely.

    Besides, read the last line: "The Crown said the decision would not set a precedent, and that it could continue to prosecute such charges against shopkeepers on a case-by-case basis"

    You really should do a little reading, before twisting things to suit you purposes.

    Nice try, though.

    I suppose in Crappy Tire's view, Chen's only mistake was accidentally lettting Bennet live ...
    The huge public outcry over Chen's case -- especially in vote-rich Toronto -- caught the attention of the government and opposition parties.

    "Huge public outcry"-- the majority is just not like you, but you already knew that.

    I haven't missed any point--the vast majority just don't like criminals, they prefer to support the shopkeepers.

    Just sayin

  6. #76

    Re: Canadian Tire 777 Upper James, Hamilton, - worst place to shop - scary place

    The majority of Canadians do NOT support capital punishment.

    That includes alleged thefts under $10.

    "Just sayin".

  7. #77
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire 777 Upper James, Hamilton, - worst place to shop - scary place

    Where do I sign up for the death squad team? Can't wait to bulk up and chase highly suspicious people out the door and pile up on them, with a few good ol boys...because people don't like thieves whether they are or not.

    Yeehaw ... can't wait to put on the pillow case and use the rope and play police man. Once the #2 fearless leader of me gets back from his nooner golf and spa, he'll see that I done good and make it a competition.

  8. #78
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire 777 Upper James, Hamilton, - worst place to shop - scary place

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where do I sign up for the death squad team? Can't wait to bulk up and chase highly suspicious people out the door and pile up on them, with a few good ol boys...because people don't like thieves whether they are or not.

    Yeehaw ... can't wait to put on the pillow case and use the rope and play police man. Once the #2 fearless leader of me gets back from his nooner golf and spa, he'll see that I done good and make it a competition.
    Lets get this right
    A guy known to police steals an item
    guy gets pinned down (not beaten)
    guy stops breathing and dies because of his medical condition
    no charges are ever brought in the case

    ONCE

    ***

    Your follow up story is now that it`s a death squad
    ropes and pillowcases involved
    and chasing `suspicious` people out the door

    ***

    Do you also lie and exxagerate to your friends, kids, co-workers about things to pump yourself up?

    PS - I might suggest applying at Loblaws not CT - or did you conveniently "forget" about that identical situation?

    just asking...

  9. #79
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire 777 Upper James, Hamilton, - worst place to shop - scary place

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lets get this right
    A guy known to police steals an item
    guy gets pinned down (not beaten)
    guy stops breathing and dies because of his medical condition
    no charges are ever brought in the case

    ONCE...
    As pointed out to you earlier ... none of you knew about his past, unless you borrowed the crystal ball from the returns department.

    You saying that the pile up team didn't cause his death and done no wrong? Someone died by your hands and you see nothing wrong with that? So if a child or mentally handicapped person ie. senior with alzheimers runs out into the parking lot and suspected of something, you and your staff would still tackle him? If that's the case then you've got some issues. You're lucky, that person didn't come from a privileged background otherwise the circumstances would be very very different for you.

    Lots of better and safer places to shop at...just sayin

  10. #80
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire 777 Upper James, Hamilton, - worst place to shop - scary place

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As pointed out to you earlier ... none of you knew about his past, unless you borrowed the crystal ball from the returns department.

    You saying that the pile up team didn't cause his death and done no wrong? Someone died by your hands and you see nothing wrong with that? So if a child or mentally handicapped person ie. senior with alzheimers runs out into the parking lot and suspected of something, you and your staff would still tackle him? If that's the case then you've got some issues. You're lucky, that person didn't come from a privileged background otherwise the circumstances would be very very different for you.

    Lots of better and safer places to shop at...just sayin
    Well you can't have it both ways! Well you try to do that all the time on here but that's normal.

    You're saying the staff involved in this incident couldn't have known ahead of time about his past.... and then in the same breath say we shouldn't go after a mentally handicapped or alzheimers patient!? How could we know about that ahead of time?!

    Do we see something wrong with the whole incident....of course, nobody wishes death upon anybody. Just because a guy died, doesn't mean it's directly their fault. Guy could have ran out the door and chased a bus down the road to escape and collapsed due to the condition he was suffering from.

    Please explain why charges were not laid!? must be a conspiracy between CT & the Police?

Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions