Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
Results 21 to 30 of 104

Thread: High school staff...

  1. #21
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: High school staff...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    STFU fucktard. I am going to make your life hell just for that comment. I have the ip address logs from this server.

    I am going to find you . YOu wanna be mother fucker would be monkey dick so called 2 bit whore manager.

    STFU or ill find you.
    Wow someone's estrogen is showing

  2. #22
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: High school staff...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow someone's estrogen is showing
    Yeah. Boy genius there still hasn't found me yet. If he did though, I think I know whose life would be hell afterward.

  3. #23
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0164's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: High school staff...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah. Boy genius there still hasn't found me yet. If he did though, I think I know whose life would be hell afterward.
    If he had the brains or balls to actually track you down you could promptly press charges and then he could be in prision and be takin it up the ass likely i suspect he really wants.

  4. #24
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0164's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: High school staff...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    STFU fucktard. I am going to make your life hell just for that comment. I have the ip address logs from this server.

    I am going to find you . YOu wanna be mother fucker would be monkey dick so called 2 bit whore manager.

    STFU or ill find you.
    Oh no!!!!! he is going to find you.... and something about fucking his mother and a monkey...??? STFU or he'll find you... hahahahaha wow what a putz

  5. #25
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: High school staff...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh no!!!!! he is going to find you.... and something about fucking his mother and a monkey...??? STFU or he'll find you... hahahahaha wow what a putz
    It was likely you who posted it in the first place. Same mentality.

  6. #26
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0569's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: High school staff...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its called product knowledge dipshit, if you dont know how to do your job go work somewhere more suited to your abilities, like McDonalds, you dont need to know anything to work there, you should fit in nicely!
    I do agree with you, but customers have to relize that we can't know every product in our store. Don't get mad at me and cause a scene because I don't know something about a vacuum cleaner. Take a chill pill, and wait while I get someone else that might know.

  7. #27
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: High school staff...

    We are not required to know eveay single thing about every product in the store. When people ask for help we can make recommendations and help them as much as we can, but the amount of people who get incredibly angry with us because we can't walk them through step-by-step on how they're supposed to do some project... I work at customer service, and if I don't know the answer to a question I never just say "I don't know", I tell them that I'm not sure but that I'll ask someone else, who I know would know the answer, and 75% of the customers get pissed off because I don't know the answer right off the bat and they have to wait an extra 30 seconds for someone else to come answer their question. Like you're a 50 year old man and you don't know, yet you expect me to know.

  8. #28
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: High school staff...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are not required to know eveay single thing about every product in the store. When people ask for help we can make recommendations and help them as much as we can, but the amount of people who get incredibly angry with us because we can't walk them through step-by-step on how they're supposed to do some project... I work at customer service, and if I don't know the answer to a question I never just say "I don't know", I tell them that I'm not sure but that I'll ask someone else, who I know would know the answer, and 75% of the customers get pissed off because I don't know the answer right off the bat and they have to wait an extra 30 seconds for someone else to come answer their question. Like you're a 50 year old man and you don't know, yet you expect me to know.
    Don't let faker advocate get you riled up. His expectations are unrealistic and annoying. He won't ever be satisfied so why bother trying. Luckily most people aren't like him and never will be.

  9. #29

    Re: High school staff...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't let faker advocate get you riled up. His expectations are unrealistic and annoying. He won't ever be satisfied so why bother trying. Luckily most people aren't like him and never will be.
    Please don't 'feed' the Angry CT Troll by responding (Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

  10. #30
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0582's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: High school staff...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    do you honestly think a college student is going to dedicate the amount of time necessary to learn all products related to their department simply for a summer employment of maybe 3 months before they return to school? Use your head.
    in your defense e-learning is joke and the amount learned is minimal. i even had a dealer that didnt care because he didnt want to pay us

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions