Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: Questions and suggestions for the customers!

  1. #51

    Re: Questions and suggestions for the customers!

    The thing you need to realize is that Crappy Tire has the worst policies of any major Canadian retailer.

    Consumers are used to the good policies from other retailers, and haven't yet realized that they are so much worse at Crappy Tire.

    Also, people grew up being loyal to Crappy Tire, because it used to be a good store, and don't realize that they will be ripped off there.

    Or, maybe they have shopped at one of the Crappy Stores that doesn't suck quite so much, and are shocked by the poor service at a sucky store.

    Keep in mind, some Crappy People like to claim that the Crappy Policies are "the same" as the other stores, and write posts saying consumers can return things if they aren't satisfied, and talk about "code 50" or "code 55". When those customers are refused reasonable returns, they naturally become upset.

    You seem to think that Crappy Tire, a very large retailers, is somehow at the mercy of manufacturers, who refuse to stand behind what they made, so poor Crappy Tire is helpless to stand behind what they sell.

    But Crappy Tires agreed to these restrictive return policies, in order to get products at lower prices, and then CT sells them for less than their competitors. After all, the other stores have better polcies, for the identical products.

    So it's a problem that Crappy Tire created for themselves, but doesn't want to take responsibility for.

    You should also look into the difference between a "warranty" (which the manufacturer provides" and a "return policy", which is offered by the store. Very different things, and only Crappy Tire tries to make them one and the same. Every other major retailer offers refunds and exchanges for defective items, and doesn't try to hide behind some 'warrnaty' that the manufacturer provides.

    Regarding the "rental" idea, I agree that's dishonest of customers, and shouldn't be allowed. But other stores have the same issues, and don't treat their innocent customers like thieves.

    Customers shouldn't be rude, but you have to understand that you are breaking the bad news to them that they have been ripped off, and that they made a mistake by buying from Crappy Tire, when they expected CT to stand behind what CT sold them.

    Once consumers get used to the new rules, learn what a rip-off Crappy Tire is, I think the customers will be less shocked at the poor service you are expected to provide them.

    Really, the problem is that consumer haven't yet realized how much Crappy Tire sucks!

  2. #52
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Questions and suggestions for the customers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The thing you need to realize is that Crappy Tire has the worst policies of any major Canadian retailer.

    Consumers are used to the good policies from other retailers, and haven't yet realized that they are so much worse at Crappy Tire.

    Also, people grew up being loyal to Crappy Tire, because it used to be a good store, and don't realize that they will be ripped off there.

    Or, maybe they have shopped at one of the Crappy Stores that doesn't suck quite so much, and are shocked by the poor service at a sucky store.

    Keep in mind, some Crappy People like to claim that the Crappy Policies are "the same" as the other stores, and write posts saying consumers can return things if they aren't satisfied, and talk about "code 50" or "code 55". When those customers are refused reasonable returns, they naturally become upset.

    You seem to think that Crappy Tire, a very large retailers, is somehow at the mercy of manufacturers, who refuse to stand behind what they made, so poor Crappy Tire is helpless to stand behind what they sell.

    But Crappy Tires agreed to these restrictive return policies, in order to get products at lower prices, and then CT sells them for less than their competitors. After all, the other stores have better polcies, for the identical products.

    So it's a problem that Crappy Tire created for themselves, but doesn't want to take responsibility for.

    You should also look into the difference between a "warranty" (which the manufacturer provides" and a "return policy", which is offered by the store. Very different things, and only Crappy Tire tries to make them one and the same. Every other major retailer offers refunds and exchanges for defective items, and doesn't try to hide behind some 'warrnaty' that the manufacturer provides.

    Regarding the "rental" idea, I agree that's dishonest of customers, and shouldn't be allowed. But other stores have the same issues, and don't treat their innocent customers like thieves.

    Customers shouldn't be rude, but you have to understand that you are breaking the bad news to them that they have been ripped off, and that they made a mistake by buying from Crappy Tire, when they expected CT to stand behind what CT sold them.

    Once consumers get used to the new rules, learn what a rip-off Crappy Tire is, I think the customers will be less shocked at the poor service you are expected to provide them.

    Really, the problem is that consumer haven't yet realized how much Crappy Tire sucks!
    Really? Millions and Millions of customers every year are, in your opinion, are just stupid?
    No other retailer has policies to protect them from the likes of you?
    There isn't 600 sucks.com sites?
    Your delusion is astounding.

  3. #53

    Re: Questions and suggestions for the customers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? Millions and Millions of customers every year are, in your opinion, are just stupid?
    No other retailer has policies to protect them from the likes of you?
    There isn't 600 sucks.com sites?
    Your delusion is astounding.
    Please don't 'feed' the Angry CT Troll by responding. See Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]"

  4. #54
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Questions and suggestions for the customers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please don't 'feed' the Angry CT Troll by responding. See Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]"
    Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    And don't forget to donate. Button at the top and US dollars are accepted via PayPal.

  5. #55
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0562's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Questions and suggestions for the customers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The thing you need to realize is that Crappy Tire has the worst policies of any major Canadian retailer.

    Consumers are used to the good policies from other retailers, and haven't yet realized that they are so much worse at Crappy Tire.

    Also, people grew up being loyal to Crappy Tire, because it used to be a good store, and don't realize that they will be ripped off there.

    Or, maybe they have shopped at one of the Crappy Stores that doesn't suck quite so much, and are shocked by the poor service at a sucky store.

    Keep in mind, some Crappy People like to claim that the Crappy Policies are "the same" as the other stores, and write posts saying consumers can return things if they aren't satisfied, and talk about "code 50" or "code 55". When those customers are refused reasonable returns, they naturally become upset.

    You seem to think that Crappy Tire, a very large retailers, is somehow at the mercy of manufacturers, who refuse to stand behind what they made, so poor Crappy Tire is helpless to stand behind what they sell.

    But Crappy Tires agreed to these restrictive return policies, in order to get products at lower prices, and then CT sells them for less than their competitors. After all, the other stores have better polcies, for the identical products.

    So it's a problem that Crappy Tire created for themselves, but doesn't want to take responsibility for.

    You should also look into the difference between a "warranty" (which the manufacturer provides" and a "return policy", which is offered by the store. Very different things, and only Crappy Tire tries to make them one and the same. Every other major retailer offers refunds and exchanges for defective items, and doesn't try to hide behind some 'warrnaty' that the manufacturer provides.

    Regarding the "rental" idea, I agree that's dishonest of customers, and shouldn't be allowed. But other stores have the same issues, and don't treat their innocent customers like thieves.

    Customers shouldn't be rude, but you have to understand that you are breaking the bad news to them that they have been ripped off, and that they made a mistake by buying from Crappy Tire, when they expected CT to stand behind what CT sold them.

    Once consumers get used to the new rules, learn what a rip-off Crappy Tire is, I think the customers will be less shocked at the poor service you are expected to provide them.

    Really, the problem is that consumer haven't yet realized how much Crappy Tire sucks!
    Sorry, what is "crappy tire"? If you want to be so immature, then don't expect a reply.

  6. #56

    Re: Questions and suggestions for the customers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, what is "crappy tire"? If you want to be so immature, then don't expect a reply.
    Yet another opportunity for Crappy Tire to improve themselves.

    Not that a reply was expected, of course.

    And they will choose to ignore it, because someone whote "Crappy Tire".

    Oh, well. At least consumers have another chance to learn what the Crappy People are really like.

  7. #57

    Re: Questions and suggestions for the customers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, what is "crappy tire"? If you want to be so immature, then don't expect a reply.
    ha-ha!

    its always funny when the crappy tire people pretend they dont know about their nick name - lol!

    almost as funny as when some kid with a couple of summers at the returns decides they are experts on consumer law - hilarious!

  8. #58

    Re: Questions and suggestions for the customers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, what is "crappy tire"? If you want to be so immature, then don't expect a reply.
    Maybe this will help the pimply returns kid know the history of his beloved company:

    Canadian Tire says it is Crappy

    The company wants 'exclusive right to be known by Canadians as “Crappy Tire.”'

  9. #59

    Re: Questions and suggestions for the customers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, what is "crappy tire"?
    Crappy Tire has admitted to the following:

    '....colloquially referred to or known as "Crappy Tire". The term "Crappy Tire" is a slang expression derived from the Canadian Tire trade marks. Generally, the usage does not have a negative connotation but is an impertinent reference to a mass merchandiser. Complainant searched the internet for the words "crappy tire canadian" and resulted in 787 hits. Approximately 478 websites use these three words. A large number of them use the phrase "Crappy Tire"... '

    See WIPO Domain Name Decision: D2001-0383

    It's always better to learn a few things about one's own employer, prior to misrepresenting them on related web sites.

    Just a suggestion!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. Customers Suck
    By Customersuck in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: June 29th, 2010, 02:19 PM
  2. Some Suggestions
    By Guest-0005 in forum Lovers And Haters
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: September 4th, 2009, 01:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions