Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: If its A crime to rip someone off why can ct do it?

  1. #11

    Re: If its A crime to rip someone off why can ct do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you're putting up with "so much crap" then get out of the business. I work too hard for my money to be treated like shit and be suspected of criminal motives.
    Sorry to bust your bubble but EVERY store takes some type of action to deter theives..

    Why don't you go to your local grocery store and complain they are accusing you of being a possible theif because they have cameras all around, LPO wandering the store, locking gates that are not being used, theft prevention means via audio announcement at the exit.. You act like we are the only business who does this.

    If you are so trusting, next time you go to work be sure to leave your register open after all everyone is honest according to you. Business's don't need to protect themselves at all.

  2. #12
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: If its A crime to rip someone off why can ct do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by CT_MANAGER View Post
    Sorry to bust your bubble but EVERY store takes some type of action to deter theives..

    Why don't you go to your local grocery store and complain they are accusing you of being a possible theif because they have cameras all around, LPO wandering the store, locking gates that are not being used, theft prevention means via audio announcement at the exit.. You act like we are the only business who does this.

    If you are so trusting, next time you go to work be sure to leave your register open after all everyone is honest according to you. Business's don't need to protect themselves at all.
    In true Canadian Tire fashion, you resort to extremes. Cameras in the stores don't bother me because they're unobtrusive and are passive. The cameras don't accuse me of being dishonest. I won't even touch the cash register point, since it's too ridiculous to even comment on.

  3. #13

    Re: If its A crime to rip someone off why can ct do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, therefore, the geniuses who work at Canadian Tire have to assume everyone is a shoplifter, scammer, or complete asshole? What a great way to run a business. This is why I'll never shop at Canadian Tire. I won't patronize an establishment that expects me to go in, make my purchase, grovel to them, and then quietly take it up the ass when something goes wrong with the product.
    Wow so now Canadian Tire isn't the problem but somehow im not a worth while human being because i work there.. I never said we think all customers are bad, simply that retail tends to bring out the worst of some people. I have had many wonderful customers and believe it or not many very good customer comments about myself and my staff. And for someone who will not patronize ct you seem to spend enough time talking about it. Your agruments are not even all rational just nothin more than pointless complaining.

  4. #14
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: If its A crime to rip someone off why can ct do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by guiver View Post
    Wow so now Canadian Tire isn't the problem but somehow im not a worth while human being because i work there.. I never said we think all customers are bad, simply that retail tends to bring out the worst of some people. I have had many wonderful customers and believe it or not many very good customer comments about myself and my staff. And for someone who will not patronize ct you seem to spend enough time talking about it. Your agruments are not even all rational just nothin more than pointless complaining.
    I wish you Canadian Tire employees would learn how to read (but if you did, you'd likely be able to work elsewhere). Point out where I said you were not a worthwhile human being. Additionally, the complaints I have read on here are invariably all valid. If you don't like it, then go to a website that praises Canadian Tire. Oh wait, that hasn't been invented.

  5. #15
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0165's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: If its A crime to rip someone off why can ct do it?

    i have no problem with anyone complianing about Canadian Tire. How ever a proper complaint has a central point and and desired outcome... However as soon as anyone adresses an issue you complain about something else and begin to become insulting to people. Canadain Tire isnt perfect but in my opinion you are going off the deep end. The other thing is that you are only seeing one side of the story. From the way you are speaking it seems that you think Canadain Tire should allow people to steal from them and treat them like human garbage for the sake of Customer Service. You are not just insulting canadian tire but also the people who work there. You say you dont deserve to be treated poorly well why should they. Why should someone who works at CT be treated poorly by you becasue another employee at a ct has pissed you off. What give you the right to insult someone who works at CT who may do a good job, they dont make or choose the product or set the rules... and to say if you were better you wouldn't work there? Some people have obligations that require them to work... people that depend on them... ever think they need the job? Jobs are not always easy to find. Maybe if you had a better job you wouldn't have needed to shop at Canadain Tire

  6. #16
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: If its A crime to rip someone off why can ct do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i have no problem with anyone complianing about Canadian Tire. How ever a proper complaint has a central point and and desired outcome... However as soon as anyone adresses an issue you complain about something else and begin to become insulting to people. Canadain Tire isnt perfect but in my opinion you are going off the deep end. The other thing is that you are only seeing one side of the story. From the way you are speaking it seems that you think Canadain Tire should allow people to steal from them and treat them like human garbage for the sake of Customer Service. You are not just insulting canadian tire but also the people who work there. You say you dont deserve to be treated poorly well why should they. Why should someone who works at CT be treated poorly by you becasue another employee at a ct has pissed you off. What give you the right to insult someone who works at CT who may do a good job, they dont make or choose the product or set the rules... and to say if you were better you wouldn't work there? Some people have obligations that require them to work... people that depend on them... ever think they need the job? Jobs are not always easy to find. Maybe if you had a better job you wouldn't have needed to shop at Canadain Tire
    I haven't shopped at Canadian Tire in seven years because of their bullshit. It's heartening to see many people posting on here that they're awakening to Canadian Tire's hostile attitude toward customers. Too bad you don't have enough brains to do likewise.

  7. #17

    Re: If its A crime to rip someone off why can ct do it?

    I'm sorry to hear about the bad experiences you had. Our store has won 1st place many times and if fact this year we won $5000 cash for the top 10 Canadian Tire for Customer Service. So not all Canadian Tires are horrible places. It can all depends on the management and dealer.

  8. #18
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: If its A crime to rip someone off why can ct do it?

    CT_MANAGER

    Whatever, your staff consists of a bunch of uneducated, ugly people who don't know what they're talking about and aren't properly trained. I mean I saw a general manager the other day and her face made me wanna puke, she dressed like a slob and had an attitude problem. So f*** you. You don't value customers hence your empty stores.

  9. #19

    Re: If its A crime to rip someone off why can ct do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CT_MANAGER

    Whatever, your staff consists of a bunch of uneducated, ugly people who don't know what they're talking about and aren't properly trained. I mean I saw a general manager the other day and her face made me wanna puke, she dressed like a slob and had an attitude problem. So f*** you. You don't value customers hence your empty stores.
    it's interesting how you can make such assumptions when you don't even know which location I manage. Our store has won multiple customer service awards including the top 5 award for customer service. We have customers who have written out 1-2 pages of comments to our staff for their great, friendly, and enthusiastic employee's. I'm sorry to hear you didn't experience that at the store you shop at. Obviously that is a problem with management over there.

    Perhaps you should address HER your anger and not me personally.

  10. #20
    Member RogerRZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Miramichi, NB
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: If its A crime to rip someone off why can ct do it?

    "Our store has won multiple customer service awards including the top 5 award for customer service."


    Who hands out these awards?

    If it's head office, it's faint praise indeed...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions