Page 13 of 88 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
Results 121 to 130 of 877

Thread: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

  1. #121
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You defending a criminal? He got what he deserved. The guy was a thief.
    there's a bunch of criminals in red shirts. Go git them. Don't be shy with the bug spray especially with dem criminals in the black shirts.

  2. #122
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    there's a bunch of criminals in red shirts. Go git them. Don't be shy with the bug spray especially with dem criminals in the black shirts.


    This forum has become very lame due to posts like this one. Why does the administrator let garbage like this get posted? It wrecks the site.

  3. #123

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    You may have noticed that lawguy/LiarGuy was given an 'out' by being allowed to plea ignorance:

    on the other hand maybe you are just too stupid to comprehend the difference

    the difference between a store policy and a manufacturers warranty

    which is it

    are you stupid

    or are you just .... LiarGuy?
    However, instead of responding, Lawguy/Liarguy (as usual) decides to dodge and evade once more.

    Quote Originally Posted by lawguy View Post
    if someone on here says it's black, you'll automatically call it white.
    It's basically a confession that he/she/it is a liar.

    Which we already know, from exchanges like this one:

    Post 115 in Evolve thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by lawguy View Post
    Simonize pressure washer.... within the first 30 days will be exchanged for a new one

    i have sitting on my desk the fax from canadian tire with the warranty policy for all simoniz pressure washers . that's exactly what it says.

    But then, following intense cross-examination, wrote in Post 118 in Evolve thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by lawguy View Post
    i requested the warranty for a simoniz electric pressure washer
    (Bolding is mine, of course).

    This after making such a huge deal about it in the first place.

    This is as close to a guilty plea as we'll ever get out of he/she/it.

    lawguy = LiarGuy

    No need to debate further.

  4. #124

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You defending a criminal? He got what he deserved. The guy was a thief.
    store owners and ct reps should be careful what they wish for

    if theres gonna be capital punishement for stealing then a lot of ct reps like ctme, lawguy and unregistered are gonna die for all the refunds they should give by dont

  5. #125
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    store owners and ct reps should be careful what they wish for

    if theres gonna be capital punishement for stealing then a lot of ct reps like ctme, lawguy and unregistered are gonna die for all the refunds they should give by dont


    Only a thief would defend a thief.

  6. #126
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You may have noticed that lawguy/LiarGuy was given an 'out' by being allowed to plea ignorance:



    However, instead of responding, Lawguy/Liarguy (as usual) decides to dodge and evade once more.



    It's basically a confession that he/she/it is a liar.

    Which we already know, from exchanges like this one:

    Post 115 in Evolve thread:




    But then, following intense cross-examination, wrote in Post 118 in Evolve thread:



    (Bolding is mine, of course).

    This after making such a huge deal about it in the first place.

    This is as close to a guilty plea as we'll ever get out of he/she/it.

    lawguy = LiarGuy

    No need to debate further.


    I like how you quote my posts as lawguy's and other's as mine and then lawguy's as others and mine. Good job on keeping everything straight, you moron.

  7. #127

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only a thief would defend a thief.
    huh?

    what about lawyers? it's their job.

    (well, maybe not lawguy's job. but, you know, in general)

    wait .. are you saying the thieving store owners are defending the shoplifters?

  8. #128

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like how you quote my posts as lawguy's and other's as mine and then lawguy's as others and mine. Good job on keeping everything straight, you moron.
    gee sorry if i was insufficiently precise for your exacting standards on how i proved you and liarguy are liars.

    not that it matter, but i quoted LiarGuy who quoted DavidLeR who quoted you.

    when you originally posted, you lied.

    when DavidLeR pointed that you, LiarGuy lied.

    when you pointed this out just now, you lied about me.

    the one thing neither of you (assuming you aren't the same liar) seem capable of is telling the truth.

    moron.

  9. #129
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    gee sorry if i was insufficiently precise for your exacting standards on how i proved you and liarguy are liars.

    not that it matter, but i quoted LiarGuy who quoted DavidLeR who quoted you.

    when you originally posted, you lied.

    when DavidLeR pointed that you, LiarGuy lied.

    when you pointed this out just now, you lied about me.

    the one thing neither of you (assuming you aren't the same liar) seem capable of is telling the truth.

    moron.


    What are you even talking about.....you truly are a moron

  10. #130
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3058]gee sorry if i was insufficiently precise for your exacting standards on how i proved you and liarguy are liars.

    not that it matter, but i quoted LiarGuy who quoted DavidLeR who quoted you.

    when you originally posted, you lied.

    when DavidLeR pointed that you, LiarGuy lied.

    when you pointed this out just now, you lied about me.

    the one thing neither of you (assuming you aren't the same liar) seem capable of is telling the truth.

    moron.




    You can kinda tell this guy is a bit of a loser.
    My bet is unemployed and not much of an education or psychiatric issues.

Page 13 of 88 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. CTC CEO Stephen Wetmore: "Canadian Tire Sucks"
    By DavidLeR in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 21st, 2011, 10:42 PM
  2. "Do you work here??"
    By CT_MANAGER in forum Employees Speak Out
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2011, 12:19 AM
  3. I'm one of those "Bad" Canadian Tire Employees
    By Tango Anglo in forum Employees Speak Out
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 3rd, 2011, 08:32 PM
  4. CBC's "Go Public" reports on Canadian Tire.
    By Jadelakes in forum New to this site?
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: December 21st, 2010, 12:08 PM
  5. Can't return "Powerbuilt 42-in. Professional Creeper"
    By unhappyctccustomer in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: October 28th, 2010, 03:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions