Page 15 of 88 First ... 513141516172565 ... Last
Results 141 to 150 of 877

Thread: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

  1. #141
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    interesting. i wonder if the warranty copy they sent me is old and have since eliminated the 30 day DOA exchange for gas pressure washers.

    on a related note, funny that ct would post an illegal policy right on their website for everyone to see that they are breaking the law. criminals, all of them ha

  2. #142
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by lawguy View Post
    oh no, a bunch of whiny ct haters don't believe me about retail policies, warranties and the law. well there goes my law career, my confidence, my life is over.
    Finally acknowledging what we already knew about your stupid policies.
    It's taken you a long time to acknowledge that you're a worthless piece of shit. We already knew long ago that you were a pathological liar, a CT trait.

    Go eat some mouse turds and play with matches and a can of raid. We don't need your organs. Hopefully you'll wander out from the dark crevices of CT and get stepped on by customers walking and driving out.

  3. #143
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Finally acknowledging what we already knew about your stupid policies.
    It's taken you a long time to acknowledge that you're a worthless piece of shit. We already knew long ago that you were a pathological liar, a CT trait.

    Go eat some mouse turds and play with matches and a can of raid. We don't need your organs. Hopefully you'll wander out from the dark crevices of CT and get stepped on by customers walking and driving out.


    You have proven yourself to be a liar, deceiver, limited intelligence and a complete moron. Thank goodness anyone reading these posts (and I assume it's a small crowd) will see you for what you are....a loser with little to zero standing in your community. Lawguy is correct in his assertion of your bullshit.
    As for DavidLer spewing his "version" of the truth out of the goodness of his heart, well, a tear came to my eye. I see all kinds of advertising dollars on this site, like not one....zero.
    The good news is that moron and Ler are either the same person or equally irelevant to the majority of people that shop ANYWHERE.....cause there are complaints about all retailers and they can't be pissing off every customer they deal with.

  4. #144

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by lawguy View Post
    interesting. i wonder if the warranty copy they sent me is old and have since eliminated the 30 day DOA exchange for gas pressure washers.
    liar

    you know damn well what the polices are

    and they're not what youve been claiming

    liar

    i wonder if you are trying to blame CT for your own mistakes

    care to own up to your misinterpretations, mistakes, mistatements

    of course not

    because you've been proven to be a liar so many times

    liar

    Quote Originally Posted by lawguy View Post
    on a related note, funny that ct would post an illegal policy right on their website for everyone to see that they are breaking the law. criminals, all of them ha
    nobody ever said any such thing

    quite the opposite

    one mor lie to add to the growing stack

    liar

  5. #145

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    liar

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    they can't be pissing off every customer they deal with.
    nobody said they are pissing off every customer they deal with

    liar

    the rest is the same old pack of lies

    never can admit when you've been proven wrong

    just more lies

  6. #146
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    liar



    nobody said they are pissing off every customer they deal with

    liar

    the rest is the same old pack of lies

    never can admit when you've been proven wrong

    just more lies



    A moron off of his meds hardly makes for a credible source of information. It's not a lie because you say it is....and that is why you are a moron. Go cry to mama....she might make you some cookies. I apologize to the rest of the readers for your psychiatric issue....it is sad.

  7. #147
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    liar

    you know damn well what the polices are

    and they're not what youve been claiming

    liar

    i wonder if you are trying to blame CT for your own mistakes

    care to own up to your misinterpretations, mistakes, mistatements

    of course not

    because you've been proven to be a liar so many times

    liar



    nobody ever said any such thing

    quite the opposite

    one mor lie to add to the growing stack

    liar




    Yep, I know this type of loser. Let me guess, little to no friends in school, the world owes me but I never seem to get my way, minimum wage job after minimum wage job without being recognized for my "talent"' , can't get my piece of the pie, spent some time in prison for being socially a misfit, took it up the arse regularly cause you was a wimpy boy. Yep, you are a treasure to society.

  8. #148
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Lol. Yeah, what he said. Haha. LOL

  9. #149
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    liar



    nobody said they are pissing off every customer they deal with

    liar

    the rest is the same old pack of lies

    never can admit when you've been proven wrong

    just more lies



    Dude, when you make DavidLer sound intelligent, you must really be a wacko.

  10. #150

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's not a lie because you say it is....and that is why you are a moron.
    nobody said it was a lie just because i said it was

    thats another lie

    it was a lie because no nobody said they are pissing off every customer they deal with

    each time you post

    more lies

Page 15 of 88 First ... 513141516172565 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. CTC CEO Stephen Wetmore: "Canadian Tire Sucks"
    By DavidLeR in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 21st, 2011, 10:42 PM
  2. "Do you work here??"
    By CT_MANAGER in forum Employees Speak Out
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2011, 12:19 AM
  3. I'm one of those "Bad" Canadian Tire Employees
    By Tango Anglo in forum Employees Speak Out
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 3rd, 2011, 08:32 PM
  4. CBC's "Go Public" reports on Canadian Tire.
    By Jadelakes in forum New to this site?
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: December 21st, 2010, 12:08 PM
  5. Can't return "Powerbuilt 42-in. Professional Creeper"
    By unhappyctccustomer in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: October 28th, 2010, 03:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions