Page 25 of 88 First ... 1523242526273575 ... Last
Results 241 to 250 of 877

Thread: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

  1. #241
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0458's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you're a loser because you call people liars without knowing them
    i call people liars when they tell lies over and over again
    i dont need to know their hobbies or how many kids they have before i decide
    i just need to know that they keep telling lies

    that doesnt make me a loser

    you only call me a loser because i point out the lies other people have written here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you're a loser because you are not open-minded and rush to judgement
    when someone posts obvious lies here .... i dont need a year to ponder a judgement
    i can look at what people actually wrote and compare it to the lies from the ct reps
    and i find out they are liars
    then i write about it

    i am open minded to them telling the truth ... but they dont ... just more lies

    that doesnt make me a loser

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you're a loser because you call black as white
    if its a lie then i call it a lie.
    the ct reps like you keep are calling the truth a lie

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you're a loser because you group all people as the same
    i only write about ct reps as a group
    they write like a group and think like a group
    i only tackle them one by one
    point out their lies

    ct reps dont like that and call me names
    do they start telling the truth though?
    no just more lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do I need to go on?
    you dont need to do anything
    it would be nice if you started telling the truth though
    and stopped attacking people who tell the truth about the lies the ct reps post here

  2. #242
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    keep it up you bunch of asshats. its been weeks and many many many posts since anyone has actually discussed anything canadian tire related on here. you're surely making the reputation of this forum stronger then ever. haha

    anyone trying to find a place to complain about canadian tire would surely not get involved in this gong show as it produces ZERO for results. so your goals of educating consumers about canadian tire and your perceived impression that they suck at everything is failing with every post. way to draw attention to canadian tire lol

    losers. keep arguing and typing back responses to all of this, make insults, rant and rave about who's an idiot and a liar. the more you do, the more this forum becomes a dud. sorry about your luck

  3. #243
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i call people liars when they tell lies over and over again
    i dont need to know their hobbies or how many kids they have before i decide
    i just need to know that they keep telling lies

    that doesnt make me a loser

    you only call me a loser because i point out the lies other people have written here.



    when someone posts obvious lies here .... i dont need a year to ponder a judgement
    i can look at what people actually wrote and compare it to the lies from the ct reps
    and i find out they are liars
    then i write about it

    i am open minded to them telling the truth ... but they dont ... just more lies

    that doesnt make me a loser



    if its a lie then i call it a lie.
    the ct reps like you keep are calling the truth a lie



    i only write about ct reps as a group
    they write like a group and think like a group
    i only tackle them one by one
    point out their lies

    ct reps dont like that and call me names
    do they start telling the truth though?
    no just more lies



    you dont need to do anything
    it would be nice if you started telling the truth though
    and stopped attacking people who tell the truth about the lies the ct reps post here


    It's a lie because you say so? Excuse me judge, jury and executioner, but exactly who the fuck are you. Don't answer.....I already know.....a loser.

  4. #244
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    keep it up you bunch of asshats. its been weeks and many many many posts since anyone has actually discussed anything canadian tire related on here. you're surely making the reputation of this forum stronger then ever. haha

    anyone trying to find a place to complain about canadian tire would surely not get involved in this gong show as it produces ZERO for results. so your goals of educating consumers about canadian tire and your perceived impression that they suck at everything is failing with every post. way to draw attention to canadian tire lol

    losers. keep arguing and typing back responses to all of this, make insults, rant and rave about who's an idiot and a liar. the more you do, the more this forum becomes a dud. sorry about your luck


    Ever think it's because only a dozen or so people post on here? Several are the same person posting under different names. Donation box at the top, but I think this site will not make it as a profitable venture for the creator. Look at the crazies it has attracted and some of their incoherent profanity laced tirades. Nice crowd.

  5. #245
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a lie because you say so? Excuse me judge, jury and executioner, but exactly who the fuck are you. Don't answer.....I already know.....a loser.
    It's a lie because I say so. Who am I? I'm the customer, you fucking moron, and I decide what I do with my money. Dumb ct clerk/ dealer can't accept other peoples bad experiences and thus opinions. That's ok do nothing except sit on your thumb. Stupid ct dealer/ clerk/ lawguy asshole would rather attack the customer than fix what's wrong.

    Corporate office also misleads too. Maybe DavidLer can confirm this. My mother called the customer service desk a few months ago because she was asked for id for an exchange. The guy on the phone, says only the receipt is needed along with the unopened item and that was it. When pressed, he finally says that it's the store/ corporate policy to take people's id's for returns. So that isn't all that's needed. Your policies suck so bad you have to lie about it to customers.

  6. #246
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a lie because you say so? Excuse me judge, jury and executioner, but exactly who the fuck are you. Don't answer.....I already know.....a loser.
    Ummm no you've got zero proof. That is all. Don't pass go on green. Don't collect 2 dollars from the welfare line. I'm a lawyer in consumer law because I said so. Good bye!

  7. #247
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    I had a return to make and was greeted rather rudely. I found them asking for my id rather intrusive and reluctantly gave it to them. Now that I think of it I should have taken a loss as god knows what may happen to my id. I was told that it was for fraud prevention and that they couldn't process it without it. I told them that they didn't need it and was told to leave or they will call the police. Very disrespectful to a senior asking why the need for something that is obviously out of place. And very heavy handed.

    I find this site helpful from the helpful contributors like david ler and a few other posters. But it seems to me that there are many more canadian tire workers or store owners who would rather pick fights than see what they can do to help the problem.

    I for one didn't like the way I was treated and don't plan on returning to the store for another hassle.
    Canadian Tire has certaily gone downhill in the last few years. Good riddance to them.

  8. #248
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0459's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a lie because I say so. Who am I? I'm the customer, you fucking moron, and I decide what I do with my money. Dumb ct clerk/ dealer can't accept other peoples bad experiences and thus opinions. That's ok do nothing except sit on your thumb. Stupid ct dealer/ clerk/ lawguy asshole would rather attack the customer than fix what's wrong.

    Corporate office also misleads too. Maybe DavidLer can confirm this. My mother called the customer service desk a few months ago because she was asked for id for an exchange. The guy on the phone, says only the receipt is needed along with the unopened item and that was it. When pressed, he finally says that it's the store/ corporate policy to take people's id's for returns. So that isn't all that's needed. Your policies suck so bad you have to lie about it to customers.


    You're the fucking moron, only you can't see it. Trust me, there isn't one retailer out there that would read any of your dribble and say "gee, I wish I could have that guys business". You will spend your entire pathetic life pissing in the wind because you just don't get it. You don't fit into a normal society, you have anger management issues and you will always feel pissed upon due to your overwhelming negative attitude. Your opinion probably only matters to your mother. No one else cares.
    And by the way, ID requirements for returns or exchanges is printed on the receipt, the return policy at the store and on the web. Can your mother not read? Same on several other retailer's return policy.

  9. #249
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0459's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had a return to make and was greeted rather rudely. I found them asking for my id rather intrusive and reluctantly gave it to them. Now that I think of it I should have taken a loss as god knows what may happen to my id. I was told that it was for fraud prevention and that they couldn't process it without it. I told them that they didn't need it and was told to leave or they will call the police. Very disrespectful to a senior asking why the need for something that is obviously out of place. And very heavy handed.

    I find this site helpful from the helpful contributors like david ler and a few other posters. But it seems to me that there are many more canadian tire workers or store owners who would rather pick fights than see what they can do to help the problem.

    I for one didn't like the way I was treated and don't plan on returning to the store for another hassle.
    Canadian Tire has certaily gone downhill in the last few years. Good riddance to them.


    Bullshit story, doesn't make any sense that someone (who sounds like the same poster in previous posts) would make a complaint and then reference LER. Just more of the same poster causing shit on here with their lies.

  10. #250
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0460's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a lie because you say so? Excuse me judge, jury and executioner, but exactly who the fuck are you. Don't answer.....I already know.....a loser.
    its a lie because its an untrue statement

    if you bothered to check you would see that

    but you didnt check but instead you get mad

    you dont get mad at the people who lied

    instead you get mad at me for telling the truth

    nobody is being executed

    there is something wrong with you i think

    why does the truth make you so mad?

Page 25 of 88 First ... 1523242526273575 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. CTC CEO Stephen Wetmore: "Canadian Tire Sucks"
    By DavidLeR in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 21st, 2011, 10:42 PM
  2. "Do you work here??"
    By CT_MANAGER in forum Employees Speak Out
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2011, 12:19 AM
  3. I'm one of those "Bad" Canadian Tire Employees
    By Tango Anglo in forum Employees Speak Out
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 3rd, 2011, 08:32 PM
  4. CBC's "Go Public" reports on Canadian Tire.
    By Jadelakes in forum New to this site?
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: December 21st, 2010, 12:08 PM
  5. Can't return "Powerbuilt 42-in. Professional Creeper"
    By unhappyctccustomer in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: October 28th, 2010, 03:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions