Page 26 of 88 First ... 1624252627283676 ... Last
Results 251 to 260 of 877

Thread: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

  1. #251
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    its a lie because its an untrue statement

    if you bothered to check you would see that

    but you didnt check but instead you get mad

    you dont get mad at the people who lied

    instead you get mad at me for telling the truth

    nobody is being executed

    there is something wrong with you i think

    why does the truth make you so mad?


    It's not the truth because you say it is and it's not a lie because you say it is

    You want to call people liars because they challenge the shit that is written on here, then be prepared to be called on it.

    It doesn't sound like you have any basis in experience to make the comments you do, so again, be prepared to be called on it

    I object to any closed minded individual that would comment with only partial facts. I actually think they are losers, or perhaps just ignorant.

  2. #252
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    what facts are those? The ones where you continually ignore? Then why don't you shed some light in answering some of those questions you've been ignoring?

    The maturity and lack of professionalism of CT and it's defenders speaks volumes.

    As for your claim that other retail stores have the same return policies, absolutely different experience, different outcome. I don't get hassled for my drivers license when I return/ exchange something as I would be in CT because I may be a "potential fraud".

    So there you have it. CT people insulting customers and lying about policies, reinventing "customer experiences" to their version of 'truth' they like and dismissing the rest as lies. All in a days work.

  3. #253
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what facts are those? The ones where you continually ignore? Then why don't you shed some light in answering some of those questions you've been ignoring?

    The maturity and lack of professionalism of CT and it's defenders speaks volumes.

    As for your claim that other retail stores have the same return policies, absolutely different experience, different outcome. I don't get hassled for my drivers license when I return/ exchange something as I would be in CT because I may be a "potential fraud".

    So there you have it. CT people insulting customers and lying about policies, reinventing "customer experiences" to their version of 'truth' they like and dismissing the rest as lies. All in a days work.
    Who's ignoring the facts. You can read can't you? Go to Welcome | Sears Canada and read their return policy-ID may be require on returns for fraud prevention. Then go read the return policy on www.home depot.ca-ID required on returns for fraud prevention. Then go read the privacy policy at www.Walmart.ca-they may need your ID for returns.
    Now Costco on the other hand, they don't need your ID for returns-just your membership card (which you got when you registered and showed ID)
    You really are a dumb fuck, how about reading before posting your bullshit

  4. #254
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who's ignoring the facts. You can read can't you? Go to Welcome | Sears Canada and read their return policy-ID may be require on returns for fraud prevention. Then go read the return policy on www.home depot.ca-ID required on returns for fraud prevention. Then go read the privacy policy at www.Walmart.ca-they may need your ID for returns.
    Now Costco on the other hand, they don't need your ID for returns-just your membership card (which you got when you registered and showed ID)
    You really are a dumb fuck, how about reading before posting your bullshit
    More proof that CT dealers/ jerk defenders lie and mislead. This idiot ^ posted broken links. The one link that did work was a Sears general page that wasn't even on the returns section. While we're on the subject of Sears, I did have a return to make - some clothing. Guess what? They didn't bother hassling me for my id. If anything they just refunded my money. Not like you jerks who keep the customers money to make your numbers look good. So again, you're the ones who are so full of shit that you have to lie about your return policies.

    Target and maybe a few more big name retailers are coming this way. Guess where I'm going to spend my money? Canadian Tire does sucks!!!

  5. #255
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More proof that CT dealers/ jerk defenders lie and mislead. This idiot ^ posted broken links. The one link that did work was a Sears general page that wasn't even on the returns section. While we're on the subject of Sears, I did have a return to make - some clothing. Guess what? They didn't bother hassling me for my id. If anything they just refunded my money. Not like you jerks who keep the customers money to make your numbers look good. So again, you're the ones who are so full of shit that you have to lie about your return policies.

    Target and maybe a few more big name retailers are coming this way. Guess where I'm going to spend my money? Canadian Tire does sucks!!!


    What? You don't like the truth? You didn't see their ID requirements? You don't know how to read? Have you read Targets return policy?
    Go to google....type in Walmart sucks, Home Depot sucks, Sears sucks, Target sucks, Costco sucks
    Guess what? More idiots like you posting their bad experiences. Can it be possible that someone can have a bad experience anywhere they shop?
    Gee dumb fuck....maybe all those posters are lying too.....ignoramus

  6. #256
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're the fucking moron, only you can't see it. Trust me, there isn't one retailer out there that would read any of your dribble and say "gee, I wish I could have that guys business". You will spend your entire pathetic life pissing in the wind because you just don't get it. You don't fit into a normal society, you have anger management issues and you will always feel pissed upon due to your overwhelming negative attitude. Your opinion probably only matters to your mother. No one else cares.
    And by the way, ID requirements for returns or exchanges is printed on the receipt, the return policy at the store and on the web. Can your mother not read? Same on several other retailer's return policy.
    looky looky we have here another example of a canadian tire jerk being rude to the customer? No different than being in the store. Why the anger moron? It's only the truth that's out there. People get hassled for id because you ct morons think everyones out to defraud you? Have you ever looked at the loss prevention numbers? It's mostly employees that are stealing, not customers. And nobody has even answered the question of why, even after the customers giving their id that they still can't get a refund? And all corporate office can do is tell the customer to drive around from store to store and hope to get a refund. All because the store where you bought it from, isn't following their own rules and you have to work extra hard, and waste more of your precious time for stupid policies, and stupid people like this CT jerk, to get your hard earned money back. Canadian Tire are a bunch of jerks for keeping our refunds.

  7. #257
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What? You don't like the truth? You didn't see their ID requirements? You don't know how to read? Have you read Targets return policy?
    Go to google....type in Walmart sucks, Home Depot sucks, Sears sucks, Target sucks, Costco sucks
    Guess what? More idiots like you posting their bad experiences. Can it be possible that someone can have a bad experience anywhere they shop?
    Gee dumb fuck....maybe all those posters are lying too.....ignoramus
    awww why so mad? Little ct maggot, minimum wage idiot can't make rent? Didn't get your quarter raise? Maybe if you work really really hard you'd make something of yourself. Right now you're a total failure working in retail. awww. Can't even post links properly without fucking up. You can't do anything right. You're mad at those who's made something of ourselves. Awww feel bad for the bottom third of society. awww.

  8. #258
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    looky looky we have here another example of a canadian tire jerk being rude to the customer? No different than being in the store. Why the anger moron? It's only the truth that's out there. People get hassled for id because you ct morons think everyones out to defraud you? Have you ever looked at the loss prevention numbers? It's mostly employees that are stealing, not customers. And nobody has even answered the question of why, even after the customers giving their id that they still can't get a refund? And all corporate office can do is tell the customer to drive around from store to store and hope to get a refund. All because the store where you bought it from, isn't following their own rules and you have to work extra hard, and waste more of your precious time for stupid policies, and stupid people like this CT jerk, to get your hard earned money back. Canadian Tire are a bunch of jerks for keeping our refunds.


    Maybe it's you. Perhaps your such an asshole that no one wants to deal with you. You can't dicern the truth from a lie, and seem to be offended when someone calls you on your bullshit. It's you that has the problem.

  9. #259
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    awww why so mad? Little ct maggot, minimum wage idiot can't make rent? Didn't get your quarter raise? Maybe if you work really really hard you'd make something of yourself. Right now you're a total failure working in retail. awww. Can't even post links properly without fucking up. You can't do anything right. You're mad at those who's made something of ourselves. Awww feel bad for the bottom third of society. awww.


    You think you made something of yourself? Reading your posts tells me you didn't set a very high standard for yourself. Must be a union thing.

  10. #260
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You think you made something of yourself? Reading your posts tells me you didn't set a very high standard for yourself. Must be a union thing.
    Canadian Tire goon is still on staff? Why is that so typical from ct store to ct store? For one, the standard I've set for myself and have attained is very high. So high that you don't even have a chance even at the lowest rung. That's why you're the societal leech and always will be. Too bad your kids won't know any better and won't want to improve as to not embarrass you. You're the one bitching about policies you can't even understand. You talked about other retail stores having the same policy yet you can't even show the proof. You don't even know what's going on out there. You're the one who can't follow simple instructions. You're the one who's a fuck up working in retail. Rather than take responsibility for yourself you blame everyone else here who is better than you. That's right, better than you.

    As for the union thing, they've got more skills than you, make way more than you, and have a very important role in society. You're just a piece of shit ripping customers off at Crappy Tires.You think you have the skills to put together a highrise condo with your hands, when you can't even follow simple instructions or post links correctly without fucking up? You're just a useless maggot. A failure.

Page 26 of 88 First ... 1624252627283676 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. CTC CEO Stephen Wetmore: "Canadian Tire Sucks"
    By DavidLeR in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 21st, 2011, 10:42 PM
  2. "Do you work here??"
    By CT_MANAGER in forum Employees Speak Out
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2011, 12:19 AM
  3. I'm one of those "Bad" Canadian Tire Employees
    By Tango Anglo in forum Employees Speak Out
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 3rd, 2011, 08:32 PM
  4. CBC's "Go Public" reports on Canadian Tire.
    By Jadelakes in forum New to this site?
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: December 21st, 2010, 12:08 PM
  5. Can't return "Powerbuilt 42-in. Professional Creeper"
    By unhappyctccustomer in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: October 28th, 2010, 03:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions