Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
Results 21 to 30 of 59

Thread: Seized engine UPDATE

  1. #21
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    See what I mean another stupid lazy quebecer/ east coaster thinking that they're entitled to everything. Here we have a bad speller who cheated their way to "u-ni-ver-sity"/ east coaster who's making bogus claims about our store in Quebec and wants to win a stupid argument on the net. Where do you think he's going to end up? Mostly likely another failure working for CT. You try working with those entitled morons in Quebec or in the east coast. It's not enough that they've made a way of life living on welfare and demanding bigger and bigger transfer payments, they want everyone else to pay for their parasitic existence too! Mean while the rest of the country just works longer and longer hours to pay those higher and higher taxes going to the lazy, worthless majority.

  2. #22
    Active Member DavidLeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    211
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Unregistered?

    Is that you?

    Can we now add a few more million people to your "contempt" list?

  3. #23
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0446's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeR View Post
    Unregistered?

    Is that you?

    Can we now add a few more million people to your "contempt" list?



    No not me....I only have disdain for people like you. Praying on the innocent while pretending to be an advocate. I'm not sure what's in it for you, but I'm betting on an angle....perhaps the donation box at the top. Doesn't matter because you can read the posts for yourself....this site has attracted quite the cast of characters, many not even real except in the mind of the poster.
    DavidLer....is that you? And how many of the fake posts are you? How many of the fake posts are other multiple personalities? Yes, this site has lost any credibility it had, long ago.
    BTW.....how much is that annual fee at Costco for the privilege of instant returns? I also like their fraud prevention at the door...check your receipt, count your items, treat you like a thief....good business practice. I can't wait for your take on Walmart or Home Depot....this otta be good.

  4. #24
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeR View Post
    Unregistered?

    Is that you?

    Can we now add a few more million people to your "contempt" list?
    DavidLer spare me your bleeding heart for the welfare group. In the spirit of the upcoming election I want to know where my hard earned tax dollars are going, specifically which other provinces are getting what. Since I pay more than my share and can't even get a fair shake in the government services which I help fund. Tax breaks - nope. Day care - nope. Senior care - nope. Education - nope. Creating jobs and a large tax base of lazy rotten thieving union employees - nope.

    So what did I find out? Quebec is getting 17.4 Billion this year. That mean each Quebecer and there's 7.7 million of them, depending on which numbers you use, gets subsidized roughly over $2260. Fair? I'm not even including almost a trillion they've received so far and the cost to print two labels on a package.

    Y'know that same province with the language police, unconstitutional french language law Bill 101 (see Ford vs Quebec) as per the Supreme Court of Canada...every where else would be illegal. You get the picture or do you need the SCC's exact ruling. Fair?

    How about Quebec and the Maritimes when it comes to EI? Fair?

    Since you're big on links here they are

    Statistics Canada: Repeat users of employment insurance

    Ford v. Quebec (Attorney General) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Federal Support to Provinces and Territories

    http://www.gouv.qc.ca/portail/quebec...aphie/?lang=en

  5. #25
    Active Member DavidLeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    211
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DavidLer spare me your bleeding heart for the welfare group.
    Sorry.

    Wrong bigot.

    My mistake.

  6. #26
    Active Member DavidLeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    211
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No not me....I only have disdain for people like you. Praying on the innocent while pretending to be an advocate.
    Ah, the true Unregistered is finally revealed (hopefully).

    Do share with us more of your views, based on this post fascinating post from a few days ago:

    https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/ge....html#post3097

    ----

    So, where did we leave off?

    Oh, right:

    Do you "absolutely have contempt for people with mental illness"?

    Do you really want to deny all mentally ill people the right to "post commentary on web forums."?

    Do you want to deny them a right that you want to keep for yourself?

    Does that include people with depression? With autism? Anxiety disorder? Aspergers? OCD? DIDS?

    Do you think a person who has an illness can't be correct in their statements?

    Do you really think that any person with any mental illness can be accurately compared to a predatory pedophile?

    ---

    Do you really think that anyone who advocates for consumers' rights can be accurately compared to predatory pedophiles?

    Do you really think that anyone who advocates for consumers' rights online is "praying [sic] on the innocent with your lies and hidden personalties."?

    Do you really think that everyone who advocates for consumers' rights "don't KNOW anything"?

    That they "just ASSUME" they "know everything"?

    Do you think that all these people "make societies weak"?

    What, exactly, is the "union mentality", and how does it relate to Canadian Tire's "repair only" policy on pressure washers?

    Ditto for the "the tide of state politics south of the border"?

    ----

    Who are the "Achievers"? Is this a statement of how you see yourself?

    Do you see yourself as having "a voice everywhere", that you "make policy" and "make solutions", "know how to get resolution to inevitable problems"?

    Do you see yourself as one of the "majority" who "rules"?

    Were all of those accurate statements that you will stand behind, and explain your view of the world?

    Is this really the type of person you are?

  7. #27

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No not me....I only have disdain for people like you. Praying on the innocent while pretending to be an advocate. I'm not sure what's in it for you, but I'm betting on an angle....perhaps the donation box at the top. Doesn't matter because you can read the posts for yourself....this site has attracted quite the cast of characters, many not even real except in the mind of the poster.
    DavidLer....is that you? And how many of the fake posts are you? How many of the fake posts are other multiple personalities? Yes, this site has lost any credibility it had, long ago.
    BTW.....how much is that annual fee at Costco for the privilege of instant returns? I also like their fraud prevention at the door...check your receipt, count your items, treat you like a thief....good business practice. I can't wait for your take on Walmart or Home Depot....this otta be good.
    ive got a lot of contempt and disdain for people like you who come onto a consumers web site and spout a lot of lies designed to trick customers into leaving their money with ct instead of getting the refunds they are entitle to

    you make me sick pretending that you are truthful and honest when all you do is lie to people so you can get richer

    and they you dont like it when people on here get the word out how much ct sucks

    you dont like it cause youll be less rich

    so you attack innocent people here with more lies

    not just about stores but about people who are trying to help customers

    all you are is a hypocrite and a liar

    im sure you wont like having your lies about walmart and home depot exposed too

    "pretty close"

    you are such a liar

  8. #28
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ive got a lot of contempt and disdain for people like you who come onto a consumers web site and spout a lot of lies designed to trick customers into leaving their money with ct instead of getting the refunds they are entitle to

    you make me sick pretending that you are truthful and honest when all you do is lie to people so you can get richer

    and they you dont like it when people on here get the word out how much ct sucks

    you dont like it cause youll be less rich

    so you attack innocent people here with more lies

    not just about stores but about people who are trying to help customers

    all you are is a hypocrite and a liar

    im sure you wont like having your lies about walmart and home depot exposed too

    "pretty close"

    you are such a liar


    The world is against you

    You don't have the ability to achieve anything.

    You are honest and good, therefore you are taken advantage of

    You always tell the truth, so people should just believe you

    You don't like rich people because they just don't deserve it

    Every one else is better because I just don't like you


    Hahaha....give me a break, too funny

  9. #29

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    you arent even bothering to post more lies

    just attacking people who defends the customers

    attacking people who tell the truth about ct and their tricks designed to cheat people

    my goal on this site is to achieve greater awareness of ct and their illegal and immoral practices

    i tell the truth - ct reps posting here tell lies

    lies about cts policies

    lies about the policies of other retailers

    lies about anybody who defends customers or tells the unpleasant truth about ct

    trusting customers are taken advantage of by the stores

    i tell the truth - people can decide for themselves who is telling the lies

    i dont like people who want to get rich by taking advantage of trusting customers

    you would only like me if i repeated your lies

    its an honour to not be liked by you

    liar

    hypocrite

  10. #30
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0442's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you arent even bothering to post more lies

    just attacking people who defends the customers

    attacking people who tell the truth about ct and their tricks designed to cheat people

    my goal on this site is to achieve greater awareness of ct and their illegal and immoral practices

    i tell the truth - ct reps posting here tell lies

    lies about cts policies

    lies about the policies of other retailers

    lies about anybody who defends customers or tells the unpleasant truth about ct

    trusting customers are taken advantage of by the stores

    i tell the truth - people can decide for themselves who is telling the lies

    i dont like people who want to get rich by taking advantage of trusting customers

    you would only like me if i repeated your lies

    its an honour to not be liked by you

    liar

    hypocrite

    No, you do not tell the truth

    Millions of shoppers can't all be wrong

    Maybe it's just you

    Who said the "innocent" customer needs or wants YOU to defend them. Are you qualified? Do you really know anything?

    You want to paint everyone with the same brush, allow me to do the same

    Loser, fucktard

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Ceased engine
    By Daisy2112 in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: March 31st, 2011, 08:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions