Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
Results 31 to 40 of 59

Thread: Seized engine UPDATE

  1. #31

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, you do not tell the truth
    please provide statements ive made and evidence proving that they are not the truth
    i will not resort to the unregistered trick
    saying - gee - somebody else made those statements

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Millions of shoppers can't all be wrong
    this does not prove anything about cts policies
    or about you not lying
    or about me not telling the truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe it's just you
    theres an entire web site here and many customer complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who said the "innocent" customer needs or wants YOU to defend them. Are you qualified? Do you really know anything?
    people post on this and related sites every day looking for help
    ct reps dont help
    they just make fun of them and lie to them

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You want to paint everyone with the same brush, allow me to do the same
    i only want to point out what the stores and ct reps do
    insult and make fun of people who say what ct did
    lie to consumers about ct and about other stores
    tell lies about people who try to help customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Loser, fucktard
    you run out of lies so you resort to personal attacks against someone whos only trying to help the stores victims

    gee - i change my mind - ct is awesome

  2. #32

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    so many unregistereds

    all using the same .....

    .....

    .....

    but then later say:

    sure - i used .....

    but that wasnt me

    that some other unregistered who also used .....

    just a trick to tell lies then deny it later

    then complain that others are doing the same thing

    hypocrite

  3. #33
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0448's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    please provide statements ive made and evidence proving that they are not the truth
    i will not resort to the unregistered trick
    saying - gee - somebody else made those statements



    this does not prove anything about cts policies
    or about you not lying
    or about me not telling the truth



    theres an entire web site here and many customer complaints



    people post on this and related sites every day looking for help
    ct reps dont help
    they just make fun of them and lie to them



    i only want to point out what the stores and ct reps do
    insult and make fun of people who say what ct did
    lie to consumers about ct and about other stores
    tell lies about people who try to help customers



    you run out of lies so you resort to personal attacks against someone whos only trying to help the stores victims

    gee - i change my mind - ct is awesome



    You are delusional at best. Donation box at the top. Read the disclaimer about the administrator not being held responsible for content posted, no claim to merchantability. Yeah, you are to be believed, you are the only honest person on here, sure you are. I for one don't buy it.

  4. #34

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are delusional at best. Donation box at the top. Read the disclaimer about the administrator not being held responsible for content posted, no claim to merchantability. Yeah, you are to be believed, you are the only honest person on here, sure you are. I for one don't buy it.
    so typical of a ct rep

    you dont like the truth being told because it will cost ct more money
    you dont like the cpa because it will cost ct more money
    you dont like other stores having better return policies because ct will lose business

    so first you lie about the stores

    ct policies are really ok
    ct will give your money back
    other stores are just as bad

    but all your lies have been disproven
    what to do now?

    you try lame arguements
    oh - lots of people shop here - we cant be that bad
    the things we do must be ok because we are making money - yes - by cheating people

    that didnt work either
    what now?

    attack the messenger - maybe nobody will believe the truth
    more lies

    oh - its just a crazy person - dont believe them
    they just dont like rich people - ignore their message
    i have some conspiracy theory that says they are making money from this - somehow
    everybody here tells lies about ct being bad - dont listen

    but it just shows how ignorant and prejudiced you are
    thinking that you can rely on old stereotypes of mentally ill people to get others to ignore the truth

    and when all else fails swear at them
    just like a good loyal ct rep would

    luckily people are too smart to fall for all your lies and dodging and weaving

  5. #35
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0449's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    so typical of a ct rep

    you dont like the truth being told because it will cost ct more money
    you dont like the cpa because it will cost ct more money
    you dont like other stores having better return policies because ct will lose business

    so first you lie about the stores

    ct policies are really ok
    ct will give your money back
    other stores are just as bad

    but all your lies have been disproven
    what to do now?

    you try lame arguements
    oh - lots of people shop here - we cant be that bad
    the things we do must be ok because we are making money - yes - by cheating people

    that didnt work either
    what now?

    attack the messenger - maybe nobody will believe the truth
    more lies

    oh - its just a crazy person - dont believe them
    they just dont like rich people - ignore their message
    i have some conspiracy theory that says they are making money from this - somehow
    everybody here tells lies about ct being bad - dont listen

    but it just shows how ignorant and prejudiced you are
    thinking that you can rely on old stereotypes of mentally ill people to get others to ignore the truth

    and when all else fails swear at them
    just like a good loyal ct rep would

    luckily people are too smart to fall for all your lies and dodging and weaving


    Why? Because you say it to be so? Lots and Lots of proof on any of these threads to disprove you. Lots and lots of websites that prove you are wrong. It won't become true because you think it is. (hint: that's the delusional part)

  6. #36
    Smart Consumer
    Guest Smart Consumer's Avatar

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lots and Lots of proof on any of these threads to disprove you. Lots and lots of websites that prove you are wrong. It won't become true because you think it is. (hint: that's the delusional part)
    I looked through most of the links that have been posted.

    Am I missing something?

    On the topic CPA, I see lots and lots of links saying the customer gets a refund if its defective. Are you still basing everything on that one, out-dated BBB site, that's pre-CPA?

    And for return policies, are you talking about the 15 or 20 links to manufacturers warranties? The only place that seems to base their policies on that is CT. Links to the other retailers sites says there's a minimum period for a refund on a defective product.

    Plus the 1-800/866 numbers that say the same thing.

    So, where are the "lots and lots of threads" and "lots and lots of websites?

    What do they show, again?

    Just wondering. Don't really see anything close to what you are claiming.

    Sorry.

  7. #37
    Smart Consumer
    Guest Smart Consumer's Avatar

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    I even found a post back on Feb. 27th where you wrote:

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the CPA rules or Sale of Goods Act, there are plenty which you could have posted links to just as easily
    So, where are the "plenty" of "links" on CPA and SGS that you knew about back in February?

    How come you haven't posted any of them yet? Just the out-dated BBB site.

    Looking forward to you post them here for us all to look over. Sounds very enlightening on refunds etc.

    Thanks!

  8. #38
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0443's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Oh look another person with far too much money complaining because big brother is forcing him to share it with his less fortunate brothers and sisters.

    Go cry on someone elses shoulder kid because no one here cares.

  9. #39
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    oh look it's middle age fat ass in Quebec/ NB thinking he can win by cheating. Think your university c and d's in GAS will help you get a job mopping floors for more than minimum wage lol. The truth is you'll be supervised by people who are 10 years younger than you and have a fuller grasp of the economics of reality. That's right, you're just another useless blight on society with their hand out that everybody else has to tolerate. Don't worry, I won't be hiring losers like you anytime soon. Why even bother hiring stupid and lazy workers like you? See, I bring in much better educated, more valuable help from abroad. They know their shit way better, don't have a hard time spelling simple 4th grader words like you ( university student you say?. bullshit) , and can get 3 - 5 times more done before you're even finished taking your first half and hour minute break. And yes, I do pay them more as they're worth more. I fired the last useless worker who's been with us for 15 years. He just couldn't cut it, 3 months later he's still can't find work. Boo hoo hoo.

  10. #40

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    oh look it's middle age fat ass in Quebec/ NB thinking he can win by cheating. ... Boo hoo hoo.
    So wadda ya think?

    Did CT really fix that lady's are, or was it just a hoax follow-up?

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Similar Threads

  1. Ceased engine
    By Daisy2112 in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: March 31st, 2011, 08:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions