Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
Results 41 to 50 of 59

Thread: Seized engine UPDATE

  1. #41
    Gringo
    Guest Gringo's Avatar

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    oh look it's middle age fat ass in Quebec/ NB thinking he can win by cheating. Think your university c and d's in GAS will help you get a job mopping floors for more than minimum wage lol. The truth is you'll be supervised by people who are 10 years younger than you and have a fuller grasp of the economics of reality. That's right, you're just another useless blight on society with their hand out that everybody else has to tolerate. Don't worry, I won't be hiring losers like you anytime soon. Why even bother hiring stupid and lazy workers like you? See, I bring in much better educated, more valuable help from abroad. They know their shit way better, don't have a hard time spelling simple 4th grader words like you ( university student you say?. bullshit) , and can get 3 - 5 times more done before you're even finished taking your first half and hour minute break. And yes, I do pay them more as they're worth more. I fired the last useless worker who's been with us for 15 years. He just couldn't cut it, 3 months later he's still can't find work. Boo hoo hoo.
    Two things kid. I'm not even from Canada let alone Quebec. Second I'm already making money from my university degree. I'm probably making more then you will ever make. Your might make more then the few people you supervise but i will make more in one month then you do in a whole year. Its called being successful and not bitching when the government makes me share my success with the less fortunate.

    People like you will burn in hell and i wont have any pity for you. Also when you get laid-off you had better not come bitching to me for EI money. Anyone who complains government sponsored programs shouldn't be allow to participate in any of them, and that includes the free health care you canucks love so damn much.

  2. #42
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Smart Consumer View Post
    I looked through most of the links that have been posted.

    Am I missing something?

    On the topic CPA, I see lots and lots of links saying the customer gets a refund if its defective. Are you still basing everything on that one, out-dated BBB site, that's pre-CPA?

    And for return policies, are you talking about the 15 or 20 links to manufacturers warranties? The only place that seems to base their policies on that is CT. Links to the other retailers sites says there's a minimum period for a refund on a defective product.

    Plus the 1-800/866 numbers that say the same thing.

    So, where are the "lots and lots of threads" and "lots and lots of websites?

    What do they show, again?

    Just wondering. Don't really see anything close to what you are claiming.

    Sorry.



    What? You didn't find Ellen Roseman's commentary about Dick Smythe relevant?

    The London BBB Article was written in 2009....that's outdated? Personally, I don't think the BBB is even all that useful, but you dismiss it as outdated?.....sorry, you could have picked a better reason if you were credible.

    I'll even admit that Costco's return policy is the most superior out there....they charge a fee for it...no free membership for Costco.....care to dispute this?

    You couldn't find any complaints about Walmart or Home Depot anywhere on the WWW? You do know how to use google don't you?

    That's why you have turned this site into the joke it is....you are the liar, you are the hypocrite, and you are the loser

  3. #43
    Smart Consumer
    Guest Smart Consumer's Avatar

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Oops! Sorry, everybody!

    I thought this was a different Unregistered, and not the paranoid Unregistered who thinks I'm a bunch of people and run this whole site.

    (But I'm sure somebody out there appreciates how he/she/it keeps pointing out the "Donate" button. Plus, boosting site traffic).

    I see he/she/it is still hawking the same old disproven BS.

    Any new lies for us today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What? You didn't find Ellen Roseman's commentary about Dick Smythe relevant?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You couldn't find any complaints about Walmart or Home Depot anywhere on the WWW?
    Yup, that's the non-credible Unregistered we all know so well.

    Always putting words in peoples' mouth, that they never write.

    Plus claiming that 2 is "plenty" and "lots and lots".

    Ha!

    Just wait 'till Dick Smyth's p/w doesn't work, and he finds out what the term "repair only warranty" means about getting a refund or exchange!

  4. #44

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    speaking of ER, lookie what i found:

    1 – Ellen Roseman, “If the product's a dud, insist on your money back"

    "If the product's a dud, insist on your money back - moneyville.ca Blogs"

    “… retailers have to sell you a product that works.If you find a dud in the package when you open it, don't let them shrug off their obligation to give your money back.”

    2 – Ellen Roseman, “Working to fix products that don’t work"

    "Roseman: Working to fix products that don't"

    "I’m shocked that some people wait so long to get appliances working again. Under the law, manufacturers and retailers have a duty to supply products fit for the intended purpose … If you’re stranded, go to small claims court and cite the Sale of Goods Act as an argument to get your money back."

    so the count of links are all tied up at 2/2

    except maybe that pre-CPA link to BBB maybe shouldnt count

    does 1 ER column saying "refund" cancel out 1 ER saying DS says CT is better than HD?

    and what about all those links to lawyers web sites?

    plus maybe that york law professor

  5. #45

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Oh, so one celebrity didn't like the way HD handled his stove problem, so like sheep we're supposed to ignore the zillions of complaints about CT, and just line up for all their rip-off products?

    Besides CT doesn't even carry stoves.

    But 'lots and lots' of products they won't stand behind.

  6. #46
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, so one celebrity didn't like the way HD handled his stove problem, so like sheep we're supposed to ignore the zillions of complaints about CT, and just line up for all their rip-off products?

    Besides CT doesn't even carry stoves.

    But 'lots and lots' of products they won't stand behind.


    Sorry, but unable to answer a yes or no question? Or just refusing to do so? Now that source is unreputable as well. Well, every time you are disproven, we are just idiots......how about the delusion you live under? You can't win a losing argument, and trust me, you are losing.

  7. #47
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    speaking of ER, lookie what i found:

    1 – Ellen Roseman, “If the product's a dud, insist on your money back"

    "If the product's a dud, insist on your money back - moneyville.ca Blogs"

    “… retailers have to sell you a product that works.If you find a dud in the package when you open it, don't let them shrug off their obligation to give your money back.”

    2 – Ellen Roseman, “Working to fix products that don’t work"

    "Roseman: Working to fix products that don't"

    "I’m shocked that some people wait so long to get appliances working again. Under the law, manufacturers and retailers have a duty to supply products fit for the intended purpose … If you’re stranded, go to small claims court and cite the Sale of Goods Act as an argument to get your money back."

    so the count of links are all tied up at 2/2

    except maybe that pre-CPA link to BBB maybe shouldnt count

    does 1 ER column saying "refund" cancel out 1 ER saying DS says CT is better than HD?

    and what about all those links to lawyers web sites?

    plus maybe that york law professor


    Sorry DavidLer, Smartconsumer, and soooo many unregistered posters.....you lose your irrelevant argument....all bullshit, no substance, and disregard any other "theory". You lose, do not pass go, do not collect $200.00.
    I think I will pass on donating to your cause....you have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. Sorry!

  8. #48

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    ha ha!

    stupd ct reps think people here care what they think

    they tell amost as many lies here as they do at the returns disk

    lol

    morons

  9. #49
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, so one celebrity didn't like the way HD handled his stove problem, so like sheep we're supposed to ignore the zillions of complaints about CT, and just line up for all their rip-off products?

    Besides CT doesn't even carry stoves.

    But 'lots and lots' of products they won't stand behind.
    Because you can't dig up a zillion Home Depot complaints online? oh wait yes you can.

    Again like so many others here, check your facts befor you spew out. I might suggest doing a little Google search in regards to Canadian Tire and appliances.

  10. #50

    Re: Seized engine UPDATE

    you are a liar

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because you can't dig up a zillion Home Depot complaints online? oh wait yes you can.
    nobody wrote that you cant dig up complaints about HD.

    you are a liar

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again like so many others here, check your facts befor you spew out.
    you dont like it when people tell the truth about ct and home depot

    so you attack them

    you are a jerk and a liar

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

Similar Threads

  1. Ceased engine
    By Daisy2112 in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: March 31st, 2011, 08:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions