Page 13 of 25 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
Results 121 to 130 of 249

Thread: Why Do CT Defenders Post So Many Lies Here?

  1. #121
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0477's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Why Do CT Defenders Post So Many Lies Here?

    Time for a new CT slogan:

    "Profit Before Truth".

    I'm sure it sounds better in Latin ....

  2. #122
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Why Do CT Defenders Post So Many Lies Here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, who would have possibly suspected, that the CT Reps who daily tell lies about consumers, and post mindless insults and random crap on this site, might not get a cheery reception to their loud declarations of grandiosity??

    Pretty funny, that a confessed ct rep would dare to brag about their so-called “generosity”, on this site of all places, where we read daily about the injustices that are inflicted upon the unsuspecting public by these rip-off artists, all in the name of money?

    Well, at least the rep has confirmed something we already know about them all: “it’s about profits” and “yah, i’m greedy”.

    Yup, anybody who’s ever tried to squeeze a legally required refund, or even an exchange, out of the greedy, profit-hunger stores, they’ll say, “No kidding, Sherlock – tell us something we haven’t already got a web site about”.

    But are they really as generous as they claim to be? Or is this just another self-serving, unsupported claim by a greedy, profit-hunger ct rep?

    I’ll tell you what would convince me: a nice little T1 form (maybe with some of the SIN blocked out), or at the very least a Schedule 9 showing their "generious" Donations and Gifts. I’m sure some of those donations to the fire department will be on there, LOL.

    Oh, and they shouldn't forget to include the Notice of Assessment, so we know they don’t cheat on their taxes, LOL.

    Yes, I’m sure they can sleep well, knowing they played 'Robbing Hood' – robbing from the poor, then giving some of it to be poorer – all the while skimming a fair chunk off the top for themselves. Very good example for their community.

    But probably the funniest thing the self-appointed CT rep has written lately was this:

    “good value, good products and good service.”

    ROTFLMAO!
    You really have no clue, absolutely no clue. Donations aren't about recognition, or about proving to someone (anyone) that we are generous in giving back to those less fortunate. They are about one thing and only one thing, giving people without opportunity, an opportunity to improve their situation. Be it a family who's home burned down or as all donations are currently going, to Slave Lake Alberta families who were wiped out or a kid to buy his first pair of skates. If you don't see the value and importance of those types of programs, you truly need help. Look in the mirror tomorrow morning and ask yourself what have you done for those less fortunate?

    Even further into your clueless realm you might recognize that owners don't take the profits and make them their personal salary...idiot. This is a business. Business profits get rolled into the business to pay off loans and make capital equipment purchases. You know it's called increasing assets, reducing debt. That's how you increase equity in the business and ultimately my net worth. Wake up and smell the roses in my garden center

  3. #123
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Why Do CT Defenders Post So Many Lies Here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, I guess these donation claims will be just one more example of ct grandiosity that will go unsubstantiated, lol.

    Who is being arrogant? Is it not the self-appointed ct reps who chose this site as a venue for bragging about their greed?

    Now, having lost all arguments, and finally run out of lies, the self-appointed ct rep once again descends into pointless insults.

    Yes, very compelling ‘rhetoric”, LOL.
    Canadian Tire Jumpstart

    CANADIAN TIRE CORPORATION, LIMITED | Canadian Tire donates $50,000 to help victims of Hurricane Igor

    Regina Canadian Tire stores make biggest single donation to Leader-Post Christmas Cheer Fund

    Didn't take long to find examples.....not only are you a moron, you're stupid and CLEARLY irrelevant as well. Nice job.

  4. #124

    Re: Why Do CT Defenders Post So Many Lies Here?

    It's so typical of the CT Liar, to continue to dodge and weave, to make unsupported claims, and constantly change their stories.

    First, they claimed that they personally donated their own money, writing, “i've donated” and “what CT Dealers do for their community, how much they donate”.

    So, their bluff was called, and the CT Liar was asked to provide verifiable evidence that they personally donated their own money to charities.

    As usual, they did not provide any evidence to back up that claim. No, instead they once again re-spun their story, now claiming instead that the business made the donations, not themselves. Yes, a very slick maneuver.

    Of course, we all know that most major retailers make chartable donations (and also get the corresponding tax breaks). Nothing special there.

    What might be convincing, would be a comparison of CT with other retailers, to see if they really are good ‘corporate citizens’, as the saying goes. But has that been shown? Not at all.

    Even the events the rep claimed credit for, don’t show the donations from a specific store, but instead lump together donations from varous stores, and even from other sources!

    For instance, take the Jumpstart site. It includes donations from the Corporation but also from vendors ... and CT is trying to take credit for that! How much did the store donate? For all we know, it's zero. Zilch.

    (Oh – what’s this? A “donate” button on the Jumpstart site! Gee, I guess Jumpstart must be a “faker advocate” site, just like CT Sucks! Who knew! Thanks for the proof!)

    I also couldn’t help but notice that the stories the CT rep posted show a lot of ‘double-dipping’. They take credit for donations when the money goes INTO the Jumpstart program, and then take credit a second time, when the Jumpstart money is paid OUT to different causes, like Hurricane Igor and the Christmas fund. Nice trick, CT: taking double credit for donation!

    (Hey! Wasn't Igor almost 8 months ago? Doesn't the CT rep have anything from, say, the last 5 or 6 months???)

    Let us not forget, despite their claims of personal generosity, what the CT Rep has said about their own world view:

    “You better believe it's about making money”

    “yah, i'm greedy, I want a lot for myself”

    “Yes it's about profit, make no mistake.”

    Yes indeed.

    Make no mistake.

  5. #125
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0498's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Why Do CT Defenders Post So Many Lies Here?

    If you critics have all the answers, you should put your money where your mouth is & buy your own Canadian Tires to make the world a better place! Canadian Tire keeps on rolling since 1922 with great sales increases & product selections, a dedicated Team the works tireless hours because the autually take pride in where they work! Canadian tires sales & share prices don't lie......look it up on the TSX! The facts are all there, could they continue to grow if everybody felt the way your very small group feels!
    thanks for your time!
    Bill

  6. #126
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Why Do CT Defenders Post So Many Lies Here?

    You know it takes a real asshole to even attempt to poke holes at ANY charitable contribution. If it was 10 dollars or 10 million dollars, it doesn't matter. Giving any amount to those less fortunate is an act of kindness.

    You should be ashamed of yourself.

  7. #127
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Why Do CT Defenders Post So Many Lies Here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's so typical of the CT Liar, to continue to dodge and weave, to make unsupported claims, and constantly change their stories.

    First, they claimed that they personally donated their own money, writing, “i've donated” and “what CT Dealers do for their community, how much they donate”.

    So, their bluff was called, and the CT Liar was asked to provide verifiable evidence that they personally donated their own money to charities.

    As usual, they did not provide any evidence to back up that claim. No, instead they once again re-spun their story, now claiming instead that the business made the donations, not themselves. Yes, a very slick maneuver.

    Of course, we all know that most major retailers make chartable donations (and also get the corresponding tax breaks). Nothing special there.

    What might be convincing, would be a comparison of CT with other retailers, to see if they really are good ‘corporate citizens’, as the saying goes. But has that been shown? Not at all.

    Even the events the rep claimed credit for, don’t show the donations from a specific store, but instead lump together donations from varous stores, and even from other sources!

    For instance, take the Jumpstart site. It includes donations from the Corporation but also from vendors ... and CT is trying to take credit for that! How much did the store donate? For all we know, it's zero. Zilch.

    (Oh – what’s this? A “donate” button on the Jumpstart site! Gee, I guess Jumpstart must be a “faker advocate” site, just like CT Sucks! Who knew! Thanks for the proof!)

    I also couldn’t help but notice that the stories the CT rep posted show a lot of ‘double-dipping’. They take credit for donations when the money goes INTO the Jumpstart program, and then take credit a second time, when the Jumpstart money is paid OUT to different causes, like Hurricane Igor and the Christmas fund. Nice trick, CT: taking double credit for donation!

    (Hey! Wasn't Igor almost 8 months ago? Doesn't the CT rep have anything from, say, the last 5 or 6 months???)

    Let us not forget, despite their claims of personal generosity, what the CT Rep has said about their own world view:

    “You better believe it's about making money”

    “yah, i'm greedy, I want a lot for myself”

    “Yes it's about profit, make no mistake.”

    Yes indeed.

    Make no mistake.
    You have just proven your lack of understanding of business. thank you
    Canadian Tire Store - Franchised, under MY name. I am the personal owner of the incorporated business that owns and operates my canadian tire store. My name, my money, my business. So when the business makes a donation, i make the donation. Play your little semantics game, but either way you slice it... my donation, business donation, it's all the same. More importantly then WHO made the donation is that people RECEIVE it.

    In regards to the "current" relevance of donations.... perhaps we should have a brief reminder of the ongoing "you lost millions on a failed US expansion 30 years ago" - so you want to keep it relevant and current, you should begin with yourselves. You're 3 decades out of date with one of your favourite pot shots. hypocrits

    No i will not provide you with any income statements, tax filings or anything. if you're still doubting our claims of how much money canadian tire owners make, go ask a financial pro. Ask a banker. do some franchise information digging. the information is there for you.
    Funny that when we ask you to look somethign up yourself you tell us "We will not do your work for you" then you ask us to provide you with answers to your own questions. Hypocrit loser.

    It's a sad state of affairs that you've managed to spin charity into a negative. Proud of yourself? you represent CT haters well. This should do your reputation well

  8. #128

    Re: Why Do CT Defenders Post So Many Lies Here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know it takes a real asshole to even attempt to poke holes at ANY charitable contribution. If it was 10 dollars or 10 million dollars, it doesn't matter. Giving any amount to those less fortunate is an act of kindness.

    You should be ashamed of yourself.
    it is the self-declared ct rep's who need to be ashamed.

    day after day, they post self-serving crap on this site, with little if any verifiable evidence to back it up.

    just lots of guess-work, opinions, speculation and opinon.

    but when a consumer posts any facts, the ct rep jumps all over it, demanding proof and insulting consumers.

    all that was asked was a little proof to back up their bogus claims, and then naturally the name-calling starts right away.

    if ct wants to set a high standard of proof for posts by consumers, then they should at least make an effort to attain this standard themselves.

    the self-declared ct rep made a lot of noise about donations. first, about the personal donations they claimed they had made themselves.

    then, about about donations they claimed their store had made.

    in no case was any proof provided, either for donations by the rep themselves, or by the store they say they represent.

    get with it, ct rep! stop making claims if you can't back them up!

    consumers are tired of being lied to, and being lies about, on this site, as well as in the stores!

  9. #129

    Re: Why Do CT Defenders Post So Many Lies Here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No i will not provide you with any income statements, tax filings or anything.
    then the self-appointed ct rep should be surprised when the people you have been lying to on this site don't believe what they post.

    pretty simple, when you think about it.

    really, they should just stop trying to take credit for things they aren't willing to prove they have done. stop the unprovable bragging on a consumer web site: that's all i'm saying.

    it's sadly reminiscent of all the other crazy claims that ct reps have made, about laws, return policies of other stores, their own return policies, the training of their so-called "technicans" or even "mechanics", the list goes on and on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    if you're still doubting our claims of how much money canadian tire owners make, go ask a financial pro. Ask a banker. do some franchise information digging. the information is there for you.
    um, no thanks, ct rep. no thanks.

    if they want to make the claims, then they need to back it up. pretty basic, and the standard that self-declared ct reps have been demanding of consumers on this site for some time now. they made their bed, now they need to lie in it

    (get it? "lie" as in be untruthful? LOL!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you ask us to provide you with answers to your own questions. Hypocrit loser.
    another typical ct lie.

    in most cases (like this donation issue), it's been the self-appointed ct rep who has made the self-serving claims, and then refused to provide any proof.

    in many other cases, it's been the self-appointed ct rep who asked the question, and the consumers who politely declined to do the rep's homework for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a sad state of affairs that you've managed to spin charity into a negative. Proud of yourself? you represent CT haters well. This should do your reputation well
    it's a sad state of affairs when the confessed ct rep tries to take credit for the donations of others (vendors, customers and the corporation).

    also when the ct rep tries to take double credit for donations: once for the donation to a fund, and a second time the fund giving to a charity.

    the ct rep has no need to worry about their reputation on this site, and others. they ruined it all on their own long ago.

  10. #130
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Why Do CT Defenders Post So Many Lies Here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    then the self-appointed ct rep should be surprised when the people you have been lying to on this site don't believe what they post.

    pretty simple, when you think about it.

    really, they should just stop trying to take credit for things they aren't willing to prove they have done. stop the unprovable bragging on a consumer web site: that's all i'm saying.

    it's sadly reminiscent of all the other crazy claims that ct reps have made, about laws, return policies of other stores, their own return policies, the training of their so-called "technicans" or even "mechanics", the list goes on and on.



    um, no thanks, ct rep. no thanks.

    if they want to make the claims, then they need to back it up. pretty basic, and the standard that self-declared ct reps have been demanding of consumers on this site for some time now. they made their bed, now they need to lie in it

    (get it? "lie" as in be untruthful? LOL!)



    another typical ct lie.

    in most cases (like this donation issue), it's been the self-appointed ct rep who has made the self-serving claims, and then refused to provide any proof.

    in many other cases, it's been the self-appointed ct rep who asked the question, and the consumers who politely declined to do the rep's homework for them.



    it's a sad state of affairs when the confessed ct rep tries to take credit for the donations of others (vendors, customers and the corporation).

    also when the ct rep tries to take double credit for donations: once for the donation to a fund, and a second time the fund giving to a charity.

    the ct rep has no need to worry about their reputation on this site, and others. they ruined it all on their own long ago.


    Tsk, tsk loser faker advocate. It was me that posted the examples you didn't like and tried to discredit. I said they were easy to find....there are literally hundreds upon hundreds of examples...you do know how to use google, right?....LOL
    Chew on these loser.

    Regina Canadian Tire stores make biggest single donation to Leader-Post Christmas Cheer Fund

    durhamregion.com | Pat Higgins a great choice as Citizen of the Year

    Simcoe Article: Canadian Tire helps charities

    It's so easy to discredit faker advocates.....and they just hate it when the other side of the story is told....it kind of wrecks their credibility and shows what asses they really are.

Page 13 of 25 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. How to post a new thread Tutorial
    By Admin in forum New to this site?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 27th, 2010, 03:39 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 31st, 2008, 12:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions