Page 2 of 18 First 123412 ... Last
Results 11 to 20 of 171

Thread: Collecting ID and Personal Information

  1. #11
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Collecting ID and Personal Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you seem confused.

    nobody said that receitps aren't needed.

    you should do some fact checking before you post your bs here.



    defective items are covered under provincial/territorial legislation and are NOT a luxury, or up to the retailer.

    check out the threads that have provided all the evidence, and not just the wishful thinking of crappy tire.

    Sale of Goods Act

    "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    when you start telling lies like this, is it any wonder that ordinary people don't believe anything you say after a while?



    wouldn't that be nice - if crappy tire started actually following their own policies instead of looking for any excuse to wriggle out of it.

    excuses like consumers refusing to let them records information that isn't required to complete a refund.
    Actually, defective items were covered off....all other returns are not mandated by anyone....nice double talk though.

    And yes, ID IS required for a return.....it's posted on several retailers return policies.....nice try though. Black is White reduces your already sad credibility to nothing more than foot stomping.....go ask Mommy for a cookie. Lol.

  2. #12

    Re: Collecting ID and Personal Information

    Not really relevant to collecting personal infomation.

    See these links for the evidence that retailer has to provide a refund, or (if the customer prefers) and exchange.

    Sale of Goods Act

    "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    What have the CTers been able to show?

    A link to a BBB site that references out of date legislation. Nothing else but wishful thinking.

    And discussions of warranties? A 'red herring' to distract consumers from the laws on defective items the obligations of the retailer.

    Nice try though!

  3. #13
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Collecting ID and Personal Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not really relevant to collecting personal infomation.

    See these links for the evidence that retailer has to provide a refund, or (if the customer prefers) and exchange.

    Sale of Goods Act

    "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    What have the CTers been able to show?

    A link to a BBB site that references out of date legislation. Nothing else but wishful thinking.

    And discussions of warranties? A 'red herring' to distract consumers from the laws on defective items the obligations of the retailer.

    Nice try though!
    Where was it that the BBB printed a retraction for their article? I'm sure you've contacted them about their error....no?
    I wonder why not. Tsk, Tsk faker advocate....so easy to disprove. Perhaps litigator wife can send off a sternly written letter to the BBB for their error....or perhaps, a real advocate can substantiate your claim. No? Not even one?
    Ouch!

  4. #14

    Re: Collecting ID and Personal Information

    Be sure to check out all the proof offered here:

    "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    And of course here:

    Sale of Goods Act

    You're welcome!

  5. #15
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Collecting ID and Personal Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be sure to check out all the proof offered here:

    "Repair Only Warranty" - No Refund, No Exchange

    And of course here:

    Sale of Goods Act

    You're welcome!
    Where was it that the BBB printed a retraction for their article? I'm sure you've contacted them about their error....no?
    I wonder why not. Tsk, Tsk faker advocate....so easy to disprove. Perhaps litigator wife can send off a sternly written letter to the BBB for their error....or perhaps, a real advocate can substantiate your claim. No? Not even one?

    Just reiterating.....feel free to answer.....LOL!

  6. #16

    Re: Collecting ID and Personal Information

    Angry CT Guy sure does get ticked off a lot.

    It just spills over into all kinds of unrelated threads.

    Can't blame him for being angry - he represents such a crappy company, after all.

  7. #17
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Collecting ID and Personal Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Angry CT Guy sure does get ticked off a lot.

    It just spills over into all kinds of unrelated threads.

    Can't blame him for being angry - he represents such a crappy company, after all.
    So, nothing relevant to add?

    Not surprised, same as most of your posts.

    Got even ONE yet?

    Nope....not even from litigator wife.....ouch!

    Hilarious!

  8. #18

    Re: Collecting ID and Personal Information

    Why is Angry CT Guy so angry?

    Is it because his beloved company keeps getting caught collecting more data then they are supposed to?

    Or is it because so many people read this site about how much his beloved store sucks?

    Must be pretty frustrating to have your failings displayed so publicly, day after day.

    Maybe ranting on this site is a form of therapy for Angry CT guy. Glad Canada has gun control!

  9. #19
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Collecting ID and Personal Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is Angry CT Guy so angry?

    Is it because his beloved company keeps getting caught collecting more data then they are supposed to?

    Or is it because so many people read this site about how much his beloved store sucks?

    Must be pretty frustrating to have your failings displayed so publicly, day after day.

    Maybe ranting on this site is a form of therapy for Angry CT guy. Glad Canada has gun control!
    Caught collecting data? LOL
    I don't ever recall CT being disciplined or told to change our policies on collecting name phone number and address.
    Just thought i'd point out that when an automobile comes in for service, we collect the same information. Name phone number and address for your work order. I suppose the service manager is stealing the information in collusion with the returns clerk? lol
    Funny thing is, when my Benz goes in for warranty at the Stealership, they collect my name phone number and address. Damn Germans, they are stealing my info

  10. #20
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Collecting ID and Personal Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is Angry CT Guy so angry?

    Is it because his beloved company keeps getting caught collecting more data then they are supposed to?

    Or is it because so many people read this site about how much his beloved store sucks?

    Must be pretty frustrating to have your failings displayed so publicly, day after day.

    Maybe ranting on this site is a form of therapy for Angry CT guy. Glad Canada has gun control!
    Really? Caught collecting more data than supposed to? Got even one example, just one that it's true? No?
    Same as illegal return policy I guess. Perhaps litigator wife can fight that battle for you.....or maybe you are just lying yet again, mr. Zero credibility faker advocate. Tsk, Tsk.

Page 2 of 18 First 123412 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Need Information On Filing A Lawsuit Against Canadian Tire
    By LastRide in forum Lawsuits Against Canadian Tire
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: October 31st, 2013, 10:12 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions