Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
Results 51 to 60 of 85

Thread: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

  1. #51

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about the CT owners aren't millionaires claim - KILLED
    There was a claim about 'How about the CT owners aren't millionaires', and it was "KILLED"?

    Really?

    First of all, what exactly was the claim?

    That not a single CT owners is a millionaire?

    (That would be a risky claim to make: you'd think somebody would have at least inherited some cash ....)

    Was the claim, that fewer than half are millionaires?

    That not quite all are millionaires?

    That there are 1 or 2 that aren't yet millionaires?

    Because, you really can't "kill" a claim without saying what it is, exactly.

    But lets press on.

    So, where's the proof of exactly how many CT owners are millionaires?

    For starters, is there a list of all the owners, along with their net worth? I don't recall seeing one. Please re-post that link - thanks!

    Remember: it has to be a verifiable list from a reputable source.

    You know, unlike those so-called "defect rate" posts, where somebody claiming to represent CT writes, 'Yup, not many o' them there "Simonize" washers come back - maybe, oh, 1 in a hun'red, I 'spect'.

    Looking forward to the abundant and compelling proof that you apparently posted, but I somehow missed.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #52

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Do any consumers really care what Martha Billes' net worth is? Or an average CT Owner?

    Any consumers at all?

    No?

    Yeah, that's what I thought.

    A non-issue, that's just used to get the Crappy People in a lather.

    Worked rather nicely, I see - LOL Hilarious!

  3. #53
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Ever notice that faker advocate gets pretty riled up when challenged on his opinions? Must be a tough world he lives in. It always amazes me when people think their opinions are what make the world go round. Perhaps some strong brew in the morning will help his "booze" filled tirades.

  4. #54

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Speaking of challenges, anything from the Crappy People yet, to back up any of those claims?

    Anything "proof" that there is no list of top 20 retailers? Of course not!

    Anything proof that anybody said, "nobody ever made the claim"? Nothing yet, huh?

    And when did anyone write that the original claim (from back in April) was about a global list published by Deloitee?

    Any evidence that someone said the original list "wasn't a canadian list"? Any evidence at all? None, huh?

    Any reason to think someone created "false reports"? Huh? Anything yet?

    Any reference to claims that "CT owners aren't millionaires"? Was it claimed there were zero? Only half of them are millionaries? Some other percentage?

    And where's all the "proof" about the number of CT owners who are millionaires? Huh? Are we going to see something soon?

    Any indication for consumers who post here, that they even care? Or care about Martha what's-her-name? Anything yet?

    Do be sure to get back to us with that information you claim you have.

    Thanks!

  5. #55
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LMAO....faker advocate blogger = kind-hearted consumer.

    Don't forget to donate.....button right at the top and they take pay pal in US dollars.
    take your meds, black is white 50000 loyal CT hard working men and women in 5000 stores. Nothing in your drivers license is private because we say it isn't. Your name, address, number, sex, birthdate isn't in the phone books but we say that anyways because most people believe that especially the seniors. The info won't be used by honest everyday people but it can be used by dishonest people like customers which is why we take all that information in the first place. Better in our computers than yours! MOney in the bank and time for more golf in the afternoon when I wake up. Because 9 to fiver workers will sell more simoniz when I'm teeing off. Money in the bank because I'm a millionaire.


    Don't forget to donate.....button right at the top and they take pay pal in US dollars and 600 faker sites. Don't look at the canadian tire sucks sites because they're fake too.

  6. #56
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    After getting ripped off by your sucky car service it'll be the last time I do any shopping at your stores again. That includes gas, parts source and your newly acquired sports chek, all your affiliates. My grand kids are getting into sports now, don't think I'll be taking them to a CRAPPy's ever. Why? Because they don't deserve that kind of disappointment!

    Plenty of other stores that will honor such things as rain checks, returns, and real "easy returns".

    There's a Targets taking over the Zellers that nobody goes to, stones throw from Canadian Tire. I think I'll give that place a go and help them stick it to ya.

  7. #57
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    take your meds, black is white 50000 loyal CT hard working men and women in 5000 stores. Nothing in your drivers license is private because we say it isn't. Your name, address, number, sex, birthdate isn't in the phone books but we say that anyways because most people believe that especially the seniors. The info won't be used by honest everyday people but it can be used by dishonest people like customers which is why we take all that information in the first place. Better in our computers than yours! MOney in the bank and time for more golf in the afternoon when I wake up. Because 9 to fiver workers will sell more simoniz when I'm teeing off. Money in the bank because I'm a millionaire.


    Don't forget to donate.....button right at the top and they take pay pal in US dollars and 600 faker sites. Don't look at the canadian tire sucks sites because they're fake too.
    Whoa! Booze is kicking into overdrive. Have a coffee, sleep it off. You'll be ok in the morning. Yikes, someone has lost a screw.

  8. #58
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Speaking of challenges, anything from the Crappy People yet, to back up any of those claims?

    Anything "proof" that there is no list of top 20 retailers? Of course not!

    Anything proof that anybody said, "nobody ever made the claim"? Nothing yet, huh?

    And when did anyone write that the original claim (from back in April) was about a global list published by Deloitee?

    Any evidence that someone said the original list "wasn't a canadian list"? Any evidence at all? None, huh?

    Any reason to think someone created "false reports"? Huh? Anything yet?

    Any reference to claims that "CT owners aren't millionaires"? Was it claimed there were zero? Only half of them are millionaries? Some other percentage?

    And where's all the "proof" about the number of CT owners who are millionaires? Huh? Are we going to see something soon?

    Any indication for consumers who post here, that they even care? Or care about Martha what's-her-name? Anything yet?

    Do be sure to get back to us with that information you claim you have.

    Thanks!
    Whoops, here comes the feet stomping. Faker advocates don't like it when their opinion is challenged. It exposes their BS for what it is. No worry, you can still donate here or at any of the other sucks.com e-commerce sites. Their own terms and conditions mention no liability or merchantabilty to the content. Nice. Happy donating!

  9. #59

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    This Angry CT Guy sure has some hostility issues.

    Must be frustrating, to be totally unable to back any of the bogus claims that are being made here.

    So, why even bother? Just post a lot of angry crapy.

    Let's indulge him - it's the only way he has to vent his growing frustration.

  10. #60
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This Angry CT Guy sure has some hostility issues.

    Must be frustrating, to be totally unable to back any of the bogus claims that are being made here.

    So, why even bother? Just post a lot of angry crapy.

    Let's indulge him - it's the only way he has to vent his growing frustration.
    So litigator wife writing that letter yet? ROFLMO! I guess not yet.

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Need Information On Filing A Lawsuit Against Canadian Tire
    By LastRide in forum Lawsuits Against Canadian Tire
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: October 31st, 2013, 10:12 AM
  2. Collecting ID and Personal Information
    By CT Challenger in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: October 11th, 2013, 05:55 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 27th, 2011, 05:17 PM
  4. extremely rude managers
    By Guest-0370 in forum Canadian Tire 11311-99th Street, Grande Prairie, AB
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 23rd, 2010, 09:31 PM
  5. the owners
    By Guest-0051 in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 25th, 2010, 02:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions