Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last
Results 71 to 80 of 85

Thread: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

  1. #71
    Whoa_nelly
    Guest Whoa_nelly's Avatar

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    This thread exemplifies why Canadian Tire should just go ahead and change their name to Argument Tire or something like it. Or how about TCIAW (The Customer Is Always Wrong)? You could call is TC's for short.

  2. #72

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    The Crappy People are looking for some help, fellow consumers.

    They believe that the following report shows a "50% failure rate" among garages (but I haven't checked this for myself).

    CTV Calgary- Auto repair rip-off - CTV News

    Their question is this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    how do you explain a 50% failure rate on this mystery shop?
    I assume that they are looking for proof that they only suck as much as other garages, at over-charging customers and failing to find obvious problems.

    Anyone care to help them out?

  3. #73
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Crappy People are looking for some help, fellow consumers.

    They believe that the following report shows a "50% failure rate" among garages (but I haven't checked this for myself).

    CTV Calgary- Auto repair rip-off - CTV News

    Their question is this:



    I assume that they are looking for proof that they only suck as much as other garages, at over-charging customers and failing to find obvious problems.

    Anyone care to help them out?
    That's a nice backwards way of looking at things in an attempt to turn the tables back on Canadian Tire.

    The facts are simple, you're just avoiding them because they don't support your hatred of CT.
    12 Garages tested - check
    6 garages pass - check
    6 garages fail - check

    As usual you have no justifiable explanation for this. You just make up some BS that canadian tire did it wrong, failing to acknowledge that 4 other garages failed as well. I'm not justifying the failure. If you diagnose a car wrong, you haven't done your job as a technician. The point is not that company A sucks like company B. the point is Why is Company A seeing same results as Company B?

  4. #74

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As usual you have no justifiable explanation for this. ... Why is Company A seeing same results as Company B?
    The Crappy People want a 'justification' of why other garages seem to suck almost as much as Crappy Tire does.

    There might be some useful information over on www.KalTiresSucks.com, www.FountainTireSucks.com and www.MidasSucks.com.

    Any takers?

    (Actually, if they are looking for consumer's opinions, I'd recommend they look at fixing their own shops first, and they try to find flaws with their competition once they've cleaned hose. Just one consumer's opinion, though)

  5. #75

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    once they've cleaned hose.
    Sorry about that, LOL!

    Obviously should have been "cleaned house".

    Need ... more .... coffee!

  6. #76
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Crappy People want a 'justification' of why other garages seem to suck almost as much as Crappy Tire does.

    There might be some useful information over on www.KalTiresSucks.com, www.FountainTireSucks.com and www.MidasSucks.com.

    Any takers?

    (Actually, if they are looking for consumer's opinions, I'd recommend they look at fixing their own shops first, and they try to find flaws with their competition once they've cleaned hose. Just one consumer's opinion, though)
    I'm pretty sure the math was being pointed out to you, as you seemed to have missed it, yet again.
    Funny how you just seem to ignore the math, facts, truth and pepper this site with your opinions.
    That's why you're a faker, that's why you're irrelevant. Well maybe relevant to litigator wife, the sorority, the church group, CTh8r, DavidLer, Grampa, Gizzard, and the rest of your personalities you post under.
    Cheers
    And don't forget to donate! It's important....LOL.

  7. #77

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Well, the owners really do seem interested in why other garages seem to sucsk almost as much as Crappy Tire does.

    They've posted some basic stat's that they've gleaned from this article:

    CTV Calgary- Auto repair rip-off - CTV News

    Can someone check to see if there really was a "50% failure rate" among garages?

    Then, the Crappy People want someone to "justify" why that is.

    Keep in mind, no matter what any consumers write here, one of the Crappy People will say it's wrong.

    Or just post stuff about "donate" buttons, LOL!

    But, any takers?

    Anyone at all?

    The Crappy People are waiting!

  8. #78
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, the owners really do seem interested in why other garages seem to sucsk almost as much as Crappy Tire does.

    They've posted some basic stat's that they've gleaned from this article:

    CTV Calgary- Auto repair rip-off - CTV News

    Can someone check to see if there really was a "50% failure rate" among garages?

    Then, the Crappy People want someone to "justify" why that is.

    Keep in mind, no matter what any consumers write here, one of the Crappy People will say it's wrong.

    Or just post stuff about "donate" buttons, LOL!

    But, any takers?

    Anyone at all?

    The Crappy People are waiting!

    Shops that failed the APA test:
    Midas: 624 16th Ave NW
    Canadian Tire: 3516 8th Ave. NE
    Canadian Tire: 388 Country Hills Blvd. NE
    Kal Tire 3712 Edmonton Trail NE
    Kal Tire 404 42nd Ave SE
    Fountain Tire: 425 40th Ave NE

    Shops that passed the APA test:
    Fountain Tire: 7007 MacLeod Tr.
    Canadian Tire: 250 Shawville Way SE
    Minit Tune & Brake: 152 Crowfoot Gate N
    Midas Auto Service: 3378 32nd Street NE
    Fountain Tire: 4911 Northland Drive NW
    Delta Auto Car and Repair: #206, 255 28th Street NE

    50% - that's pretty simple.

    now pay attention. This isn't about justifying the mistakes. If it wasn't repaired or diagnosed correctly, the technician has not done his job. That's black and white, right or wrong. The point being, if Canadian Tire is soooooooo terrible in your opinion, how do you explain four other garages who screwed the same test?

  9. #79

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    how do you explain four other garages who screwed the same test?
    obviously those 4 others have gone down hill to the point where they finally suck about as much as crappy tire does

    next question!

  10. #80
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    obviously those 4 others have gone down hill to the point where they finally suck about as much as crappy tire does

    next question!
    There must not be any good businesses left, given the 600 sucks.com sites and multiple complaint blogs....LOL
    Don't forget to donate on this fine e-commerce sucks.com site. Mr. Parisi has kids now and wants out of the porn business.

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

Similar Threads

  1. Need Information On Filing A Lawsuit Against Canadian Tire
    By LastRide in forum Lawsuits Against Canadian Tire
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: October 31st, 2013, 10:12 AM
  2. Collecting ID and Personal Information
    By CT Challenger in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: October 11th, 2013, 05:55 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 27th, 2011, 05:17 PM
  4. extremely rude managers
    By Guest-0370 in forum Canadian Tire 11311-99th Street, Grande Prairie, AB
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 23rd, 2010, 09:31 PM
  5. the owners
    By Guest-0051 in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 25th, 2010, 02:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions