Page 3 of 3 First 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Canadian Tire won't let me use my Canadian Tire Mastercard

  1. #21
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire won't let me use my Canadian Tire Mastercard

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No 'blanket statements'. Just summarizing the Crappy Manager's confessions of incompetence.

    Gee, I noticed some Crappy Tires with self-checkouts, too. Same as Walmart, for once.

    What's really hilarious, is the incompetent CT cashier wasn't even shown by their Crappy Manager how to use a Crappy Tire card at their own Crappy Tire store!
    What's really hilarious, is that you don't know you're own pin.
    Because one, oh yeaaa its really fucking hard for us to swipe a credit card in a machine.
    And second, if you have a chip, YOU insert it yourself, we don't even touch it so perhaps you should learn how to use your card

  2. #22

    Re: Canadian Tire won't let me use my Canadian Tire Mastercard

    You should take a minute or two to actually read what the OP wrote:

    Quote Originally Posted by Roggy View Post
    The chip in my credit card doesn't work. I have ordered a new one. Meantime an employee at Canadian Tire refused to swipe my card which she admitted would work.
    I know you are only a Crappy Person, but try not to post so much profanity here. Save it for when you refuse reasonable customer service in your stores.

    Thank You!

  3. #23
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire won't let me use my Canadian Tire Mastercard

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should take a minute or two to actually read what the OP wrote:



    I know you are only a Crappy Person, but try not to post so much profanity here. Save it for when you refuse reasonable customer service in your stores.

    Thank You!
    Please don't feed the faker advocate by responding. Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    This will help you better understand him. Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  4. #24

    Re: Canadian Tire won't let me use my Canadian Tire Mastercard

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please don't feed the faker advocate by responding. Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    This will help you better understand him. Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet):

    "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]"

    Please don't 'feed' the Angry CT Troll by responding to their statements.

  5. #25
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire won't let me use my Canadian Tire Mastercard

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet):

    "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]"

    Please don't 'feed' the Angry CT Troll by responding to their statements.
    Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  6. #26

    Re: Canadian Tire won't let me use my Canadian Tire Mastercard

    "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]"

  7. #27
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire won't let me use my Canadian Tire Mastercard

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]"
    Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  8. #28

    Re: Canadian Tire won't let me use my Canadian Tire Mastercard

    Fellow Consumers:

    When reading posts that mention the following:

    - "Jesse Ventura".
    - "600 sucks.com".
    - "faker advocate".
    - "donate button"

    Please just mentally substitite the entire post with the following text:


    "Please don't 'feed' the Angry CT Troll by responding to their inflammatory, extraneous or off-topic statements. See (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet))"


    That will make things go more smoothly for all concerned.

    Thanks You, and "Don't Feed The Angry CT Troll!"

  9. #29

    Re: Canadian Tire won't let me use my Canadian Tire Mastercard

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    faker advocate ... donate button .
    Substitute!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Similar Threads

  1. Canadian tire mastercard
    By Crappy Card in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 30th, 2010, 07:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions