Page 16 of 18 First ... 61415161718 Last
Results 151 to 160 of 177

Thread: Crappy Tire's Financial State

  1. #151
    Senior Member CTH8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    I found this interesting:

    "It's fair to say that about half of Canadian Tire's performance is directly attributable to favorable weather," President Michael Medline said.

    Sure sounds like 'dumb luck' to me - they better just keep praying for "favorable weather", LMAO!

  2. #152

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    Quote Originally Posted by CTH8R View Post
    I found this interesting:

    "It's fair to say that about half of Canadian Tire's performance is directly attributable to favorable weather," President Michael Medline said.

    Sure sounds like 'dumb luck' to me - they better just keep praying for "favorable weather", LMAO!


    I'm guessing all the other retailers out there "benefitted" from the same weather. Not too sure their execution was as good, given their performance. "Ostrich" comes to mind.

  3. #153

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    Just curious if you even read the report or did the math (probably not) on how much does 2.5% sales growth actually represent in millions of dollars? Here's a hint..... IT'S BIG!!! That's what she said

    It would appear somewhere in your mind you believe that same stores sales growth should be double digits or something crazy like that. Sorry, not attainable, not sustainable.

    Again, further proof to all three of the regulars in here, that you have zero concept of what it looks like when you're at the level of BILLIONS of dollars in sales.

  4. #154

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    Quote Originally Posted by CTH8R View Post
    I found this interesting:

    "It's fair to say that about half of Canadian Tire's performance is directly attributable to favorable weather," President Michael Medline said.

    Sure sounds like 'dumb luck' to me - they better just keep praying for "favorable weather", LMAO!
    And this is suddenly a big revelation? Extreme winter weather conditions mean people need a ton of stuff related to heat and snow removal. Guess what....that's us. This is Canada. Weather is crazy here. Fool. That's our business....this is what we do. Our job is to have stuff Canadians need to live in Canada, on a moments notice because things change rapidly and regularly.

    The numbers again have clearly proven that we do that. We do that well. We do it better then ever before.
    By the way, that's home grown home owned and run competing daily against four of the ten largest retailers in the world!

    Get a clue. Really. Keep lying to yourself and counting periodic upset customers. While you extracted a Facebook boycott on average of once a day, we served on average of close to a million customers in person in that day.

    Can you really keep disputing the facts as recorded in the millions and billions over decades!! You're a tool.

  5. #155
    Senior Member CTH8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    It seems we've struck a nerve, with the mouth-froth flying, from both SAngriaGuy and Moaner1.

    CT spends hundreds of millions of dollars every year, trying to keep Canadians fooled into thinking this crummy store sucks a bit less - but it's just not working.

    They can claim that a tiny increase, on the back of lousy past quarters, is actually good news.

    So be it - there's not way they are going to admit just how bad things are, on a public forum like this.

    I mean, even when they have a bad quarter, they claim it was "great"!

    As usual, they seem convinced that this forum is somehow here for them, and not for the consumers who are figuring out:

    Canadian Tire Sucks!

  6. #156

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    Quote Originally Posted by CTH8R View Post
    It seems we've struck a nerve, with the mouth-froth flying, from both SAngriaGuy and Moaner1.

    CT spends hundreds of millions of dollars every year, trying to keep Canadians fooled into thinking this crummy store sucks a bit less - but it's just not working.

    They can claim that a tiny increase, on the back of lousy past quarters, is actually good news.

    So be it - there's not way they are going to admit just how bad things are, on a public forum like this.

    I mean, even when they have a bad quarter, they claim it was "great"!

    As usual, they seem convinced that this forum is somehow here for them, and not for the consumers who are figuring out:

    Canadian Tire Sucks!


    OK. I can play this too. Back up what you say
    Show me a lousy quarter. Can you do that?
    OUr efforts are not working? Then why are the sales and profits up AGAIN, while the retailers we are competing against every day are struggling?



    Answer it, I dare you!! WIth facts.
    PS - the answer is NOT, hey tell me about your battery warranties.

    Power house retailing buddy, right here! Deal with it. Nothing proves a hater wrong then FACTS. You've been beaten, you fail, you lose.
    Your reply contains not a single fact. NOT ONE!!!!

  7. #157

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    I've got no problem that some people think Canadian Tire sucks. I'm just more of an advocate that every corporation has people that think they suck. Clearly a lot more people don't think Canadian tire sucks as much as you do. But hey, it's the Internet, post whatever you want and call it truth. Sorry, you lose.

  8. #158

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    Quote Originally Posted by CTH8R View Post
    A different point of view:


    Gary R.: I drive truck use to deliver Canadian Tire stores. Here's a few things most people don't know about Canadian tire. Each store is privately owned, but the warehouse owns the stock. The warehouse tells u the store what ur ordering for stock. There are stores that have two or more overstock warehouses full and the warehouse still sends u stuff u don't need. So in my a Pinon it's only a matter of time and the company collapses. The only reason they are still going is they are so big now. Canadian tire also owns mark's work warehouses, Action Auto parts &parts plus stores, sports checks and all the other sports stores that are affiliated with them. They now own a lot. But like a lot of great empires they collapsed.
    It's interesting to me that you are willing to copy and paste absolutely anything that contains anything negative about Canadian Tire, even when it's not true. How's that working for your credibility and growing your reputations as consumer advocates LOL

    Yes each store is privately owned. No the warehouse does not own the stock. Once it arrives at my store, I own it.
    No, the warehouse does not tell the store what to order for stock. Anything and everything that arrives here was ordered, by me, or someone who works for me. The warehouse does not send stuff not needed. They simply fill the trucks with the stock we ordered.
    Yes the Corporation owns Marks. Action Auto Parts & Parts Plus stores are not affilliated with Canadian Tire or PartSource, the company that Canadian TIre actually does own.


    Check your facts dude, your approach is beyond pathetic

  9. #159
    Senior Member CTH8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    Yeah, we've seen this theory being pushed, ever since Angry CT Guy started posting as SAngriaGuy.

    The idea is, consumers should ignore all the complaints about CT, including all the ones posted daily on their own Facebook page, simply because 1 or 2 complaints were made years ago about some other business or other.

    A ridiculous theory, already demolished several times over, on various other threads.

    None of which has really much to do with Crappy Tire's current state ... which is itself discussed on thread all its own, LOL!

  10. #160

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    Quote Originally Posted by CTH8R View Post
    Yeah, we've seen this theory being pushed, ever since Angry CT Guy started posting as SAngriaGuy.

    The idea is, consumers should ignore all the complaints about CT, including all the ones posted daily on their own Facebook page, simply because 1 or 2 complaints were made years ago about some other business or other.

    A ridiculous theory, already demolished several times over, on various other threads.

    None of which has really much to do with Crappy Tire's current state ... which is itself discussed on thread all its own, LOL!

    No, we've seen the THEORY (your term not mine) that Canadian Tire is failing, pushed by you for the last three or four years, maybe longer. And the facts keep proving you wrong. By the way, your other threads, are just you saying the same thing, that hardly proves anything LOL

    1 or 2 complaints years ago about other retailers? Wow you are totally naive, and lying to yourself obsessively. I really do think you have a problem.
    How about the returns documentary that you were so excited for, that came out to show that Canadian Tire went WAY outside even a reasonable outcome and gave a customer his money back for paint that he didn't like, when HE chose the colour. YOu buried that pretty quick, after it didn't support your theory
    How about The Bricks disaster online price screw up, where they didn't honour their own receipts? How about the ongoing kick in the face to Target, who has performed VERY poorly in Canada....you remember Target the company that was going to take us down?

    Have you read their complaints? Do you see what's going on?
    no! You just blindly bash a store that you haven't been in for years. A company that has been an amazing performer during all those years you chose to shop elsewhere.

    Don't worry, your methods are clear. And they SUCK!

Page 16 of 18 First ... 61415161718 Last

Similar Threads

  1. Does Crappy Tire Lose Money Giving Refunds?
    By CT Challenger in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: December 4th, 2013, 10:49 AM
  2. Crappy Tire is a Dinosaur Store
    By Pablo in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: June 4th, 2012, 06:45 PM
  3. Crappy Tire Financial: A Sinking Ship? Or, Cheating Customers to Stay Afloat?
    By CT Challenger in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 19th, 2011, 10:39 PM
  4. Crappy Tire Boycott
    By MikeChablis in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: August 3rd, 2011, 11:47 AM
  5. **Canadian Tire Financial Services sucks as an employer**
    By Guest-0017 in forum Employees Speak Out
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: April 4th, 2010, 02:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions