Page 17 of 18 First ... 715161718 Last
Results 161 to 170 of 177

Thread: Crappy Tire's Financial State

  1. #161

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    Quote Originally Posted by CTH8R View Post
    Yeah, we've seen this theory being pushed, ever since Angry CT Guy started posting as SAngriaGuy.

    The idea is, consumers should ignore all the complaints about CT, including all the ones posted daily on their own Facebook page, simply because 1 or 2 complaints were made years ago about some other business or other.

    A ridiculous theory, already demolished several times over, on various other threads.

    None of which has really much to do with Crappy Tire's current state ... which is itself discussed on thread all its own, LOL!
    ??? You have lost it 8her. First it was your paranoia, not it is just utter nonsense.

  2. #162
    Senior Member CTH8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    The Moaner Owner thinks they've thrown down the gauntlet, asking for proof of a 'lousy' quarter. But this proof is readily available, from their own web site - just takes a little digging.

    And this was already done several times, including a post on this same thread, as recently as November!

    What, are the consumers on this site supposed to just keep re-posting the same truths, each time a Crappy Person posts the same, worn-out nose-stretcher?

    For Pete's sake, even their own executive has just admitted, that all it takes, is a wet summer or warm winter, to wreck their financials!
    Last edited by CTH8R; February 15th, 2014 at 09:14 AM.

  3. #163
    Senior Member CTH8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    Speaking of predictions, these belong in the "Coming Competition" thread, but I'll bet nostalgia and mis-placed patriotism will only keep them profitable for a while longer.

    The short-term gouging of low-quality products, worst-in-sector policies, poor customer service, and terrible vehicle servicing will soon catch up with them.

    Then, the coming competition will be here to give them a good spanking.

  4. #164
    Senior Member CTH8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    When things are bad, they say, "It's not us - it's the weather".

    But when things are good, they usually aren't as honest as Michael Medline - instead, they chest-pound, claiming "We had good execution" or "We're a power house".

    Hilarious!


    Besides, we all know what's really going on: the CTers like Moaner and SAngryA think they'll make more money, if they can shore up their beleaguered brand in the eyes of Canadians.

    But I bet the CTer's will be by shortly, to show us what a hollow "swagger" looks like, LOL!

  5. #165

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    Quote Originally Posted by CTH8R View Post
    Speaking of predictions, these belong in the "Coming Competition" thread, but I'll bet nostalgia and mis-placed patriotism will only keep them profitable for a while longer.

    The short-term gouging of low-quality products, worst-in-sector policies, poor customer service, and terrible vehicle servicing will soon catch up with them.

    Then, the coming competition will be here to give them a good spanking.


    Do you read things while you're standing on your head or something? When sales and profit charts show increases, that means things continue to move in an upward direction. Apparently in your world, setting records means things are on the decline LOL

    Short term profits? I suppose decades are considered short term?


    Besides, i'm certain I could go back to threads in here from 3 or 4 years ago and you personally made the exact same predictions. Fail

  6. #166

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    Beleaguered brand? You didn't really just say that did you? LOL
    That's among the most ridiculous claims you've made on here.


    As I thought might be the case, you can't find a single shred of actual proof that supports your theory of bad quarters and poor performance. Instead your usual, we've already discussed this find it yourself defence is presented.

    Guess what, proof does not mean you go, hey remember what I saiid three months ago, that's proof. Good thing you don't own a business. You'd probably submit to your accountants a note that says he we made this much last month, please put that on the books and call it good LOL

    You're business STUPID!

  7. #167

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    Quote Originally Posted by Owner 1 View Post
    ?.. the answer is NOT, hey tell me about your battery!
    Hey, good reminder!

    So, where ARE all those warranties, from every retailer? The Moaner said they prove that Crappy has "the best" (whatever that means) warranty "in the business". Still waiting for some Facts on that one!

    Plus, this supposed "new way" consumers can get refunds - still waiting for those 'facts', too!

    Oh, and a more recent claim: the Crappy Tire has some kind of "DOA" return policy - where are the Facts on that?

    With people like this running their stores, it could cause one to doubt the 'facts' CT puts into their press releases and financial statements!

  8. #168

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    Quote Originally Posted by Owner 1 View Post
    As I thought might be the case, you can't find a single shred of actual proof that supports your theory of bad quarters and poor performance. Instead your usual, we've already discussed this find it yourself defence is presented.
    Guess what, proof does not mean you go, hey remember what I saiid three months ago, that's proof.
    Well, if laziness was an Olympic sport, it seems The Moaner would top the podium.

    But, just this once, I decided to scroll back a couple screens, to find the evidence that The Moaner will swear doesn't exist. ("I can't comment on evidence I haven't seen or doesn't exist" - where have we heard THAT before, LOL!)

    Here 'tis:


    https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/ge...html#post10645

    ---

    It was 2012 Q3 that saw a 0.2% drop in same-store CTR sales.

    Hey, wait a minute! CTMe/LawGuy/Moaner said there have been INCREASED sales, "quarter after quarter!".

    If you check out the Q3 2012 results - just a year ago! - we see a 3.7% drop in Income! And Revenue fell a full 6.7%!!!

    And we don't have to go back very far to find drops like this:

    2013 Q1:
    - Down 1.6% in Retail Sales.
    - Down 2.4% in same-store sales.
    - Down 0.9% in revenue.

    2012 Q4:
    - Down 0.5% in Sales

    2012 Q2:
    - Up a paltry 0.4% on same-store

    2011 Q1:
    - Down .6% on sales.
    - Down 1.5% on same-store sales.


    Indeed, it seems that CTR's "quarter after quarter" history is not nearly as sunny as has been claimed!

    Let's review again: Who is it, exactly, who "tried to mislead Candian Consumers with misinformation"??

    Time & again, it's the same person: CTMe/LawGuy/Moaner.

    ---

    Now, if lying were an Olympic sport? It'd be a tough call, who'd win: Crappy Tire or Russia!


    LMFAO!

  9. #169
    Senior Member CTH8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    Ha-ha!

    I see the CTer's are really frothing at the mouth, when consumers on Canadian Tire Sucks dare to descirbe the varous ways that Canadian Tires Sucks!

    I wonder if the neighbours are complaining, about how loud their furious typing must be!

    Hilarious!!

  10. #170

    Re: Crappy Tire's Financial State

    Quote Originally Posted by CT Challenger View Post
    Well, if laziness was an Olympic sport, it seems The Moaner would top the podium.

    But, just this once, I decided to scroll back a couple screens, to find the evidence that The Moaner will swear doesn't exist. ("I can't comment on evidence I haven't seen or doesn't exist" - where have we heard THAT before, LOL!)

    Here 'tis:


    https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/ge...html#post10645

    ---

    It was 2012 Q3 that saw a 0.2% drop in same-store CTR sales.

    Hey, wait a minute! CTMe/LawGuy/Moaner said there have been INCREASED sales, "quarter after quarter!".

    If you check out the Q3 2012 results - just a year ago! - we see a 3.7% drop in Income! And Revenue fell a full 6.7%!!!

    And we don't have to go back very far to find drops like this:

    2013 Q1:
    - Down 1.6% in Retail Sales.
    - Down 2.4% in same-store sales.
    - Down 0.9% in revenue.

    2012 Q4:
    - Down 0.5% in Sales

    2012 Q2:
    - Up a paltry 0.4% on same-store

    2011 Q1:
    - Down .6% on sales.
    - Down 1.5% on same-store sales.


    Indeed, it seems that CTR's "quarter after quarter" history is not nearly as sunny as has been claimed!

    Let's review again: Who is it, exactly, who "tried to mislead Candian Consumers with misinformation"??

    Time & again, it's the same person: CTMe/LawGuy/Moaner.

    ---

    Now, if lying were an Olympic sport? It'd be a tough call, who'd win: Crappy Tire or Russia!


    LMFAO!

    Oh now now, it might be important to tell the ENTIRE story, not just the one fact that suits your little theory
    How about profit in those quarters? You know, profit, that thing businesses are ultimately measured by.
    Oh that's right...... you're still digging trying to find a loss somewhere in our history.

    and on the side i also noticed that stemming back to 2010 CTR annual sales were approximately $5.67 billion and in 2013 were $5.91 billion
    Only a quarter of a billion higher over 3 years LOL you know $250 Million. which means Canadians now spend $700,000 per day more at Canadian Tire, then they did just 3 years ago. damnit, math, facts, figures....got you again.

    Sounds like a troubled brand to me hahahahhahahahahahahaha

    Swing and a miss CT haters!

Page 17 of 18 First ... 715161718 Last

Similar Threads

  1. Does Crappy Tire Lose Money Giving Refunds?
    By CT Challenger in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: December 4th, 2013, 10:49 AM
  2. Crappy Tire is a Dinosaur Store
    By Pablo in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: June 4th, 2012, 06:45 PM
  3. Crappy Tire Financial: A Sinking Ship? Or, Cheating Customers to Stay Afloat?
    By CT Challenger in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 19th, 2011, 10:39 PM
  4. Crappy Tire Boycott
    By MikeChablis in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: August 3rd, 2011, 11:47 AM
  5. **Canadian Tire Financial Services sucks as an employer**
    By Guest-0017 in forum Employees Speak Out
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: April 4th, 2010, 02:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions