Page 6 of 23 First ... 4567816 ... Last
Results 51 to 60 of 228

Thread: Will Crappy Tire Survive The Coming Competition?

  1. #51

    Re: Will Crappy Tire Survive The Coming Competition?

    The Crappy People who post here say there's no threat from the coming competition from US retailers like Target.

    But the Crappy CEO's at least don't have their heads buried in the sand - they are bracing themselves for the coming onslaught

    Check out this G&M report:

    Prospect of Target’s arrival has Canadian Tire on its toes - The Globe and Mail for more details.

    "Canadian Tire is racing to improve its ... outdoor and indoor lines"

    “Canadian Tire is working at raising its game”

    And these quotes from a Crappy CEO:

    “We know where we would like to be, and I think Target – any new competitor coming into the country ... will increase our game.”

    Regarding the extent of tire sales going to 'foreign players': it “frightened us,” Mr. Wetmore acknowledged.

    Hey, maybe they'll even take a look at their return policies, for defective and unsatisfactory goods.

    After all, how can Crappy be competitive, if they've got the worst policies of any major Canadian retailers?

  2. #52
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Will Crappy Tire Survive The Coming Competition?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe the pressure of a new arrival from the south with better policies will finally make Crappy Tire clean up their act, and start to stand behind what they sell.
    Consumer complaints about Target Stores Returns and Exchange Policy

    I'm sure it will be different, just for you whiner, when they come to Canada. Yeah, just for you.

  3. #53
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Will Crappy Tire Survive The Coming Competition?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Crappy People who post here say there's no threat from the coming competition from US retailers like Target.

    But the Crappy CEO's at least don't have their heads buried in the sand - they are bracing themselves for the coming onslaught

    Check out this G&M report:

    Prospect of Target’s arrival has Canadian Tire on its toes - The Globe and Mail for more details.

    "Canadian Tire is racing to improve its ... outdoor and indoor lines"

    “Canadian Tire is working at raising its game”

    And these quotes from a Crappy CEO:

    “We know where we would like to be, and I think Target – any new competitor coming into the country ... will increase our game.”

    Regarding the extent of tire sales going to 'foreign players': it “frightened us,” Mr. Wetmore acknowledged.

    Hey, maybe they'll even take a look at their return policies, for defective and unsatisfactory goods.

    After all, how can Crappy be competitive, if they've got the worst policies of any major Canadian retailers?
    Target's Return Policy SUCKS - Topix

    Lots of people just like you in the US too. I wonder how target was able to stay in business? LOL!!!

  4. #54

    Re: Will Crappy Tire Survive The Coming Competition?

    Interesting posts about Target.

    They operate in the larger US market, and have far greater sales. So, it's expected that they'd have more complaints. No surprise there at all.

    Have a look at the specifics of those complaints. Consumers are discussing Target's policies. Some are similar to Crappy Tire. But overall, Target has better policies than Crappy.

    Yes, the American consumers are used to far better service than Crappy Tire offers. Imagine how people from, say, Texas would react to a store that only offered Crappy Tire's lame policies.

    Yeah, I bet Crappy Tire would lose millions if they tried to pull that off in Texas, LOL!

  5. #55
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Will Crappy Tire Survive The Coming Competition?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting posts about Target.

    They operate in the larger US market, and have far greater sales. So, it's expected that they'd have more complaints. No surprise there at all.

    Have a look at the specifics of those complaints. Consumers are discussing Target's policies. Some are similar to Crappy Tire. But overall, Target has better policies than Crappy.

    Yes, the American consumers are used to far better service than Crappy Tire offers. Imagine how people from, say, Texas would react to a store that only offered Crappy Tire's lame policies.

    Yeah, I bet Crappy Tire would lose millions if they tried to pull that off in Texas, LOL!
    Faker advocate doesn't like it when proven wrong yet again.

    Problems with Target Return Store Policy: Complaints, Scam, Problems & Reviews

    Lots of whiners like you out there. Luckily the vast majority aren't like you, don't think like you and never will.

  6. #56
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Will Crappy Tire Survive The Coming Competition?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Faker advocate doesn't like it when proven wrong yet again.
    Please remember: don't 'feed' the Angry CT Troll!

    https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/ge....html#post6081

  7. #57

    Re: Will Crappy Tire Survive The Coming Competition?

    Maclean's Magazine's take on how Crappy will try to fend of the competition:

    Canadian Tire

    "It all seems like a recipe for retail disaster, particularly as an army of well-oiled U.S. big box chains—Wal-Mart, Home Depot and soon Target—continue their relentless march north of the border."

  8. #58

    Re: Will Crappy Tire Survive The Coming Competition?

    Be fair
    how about the following sentences and paragraphs that indicate it seems like a recipe for disaster...
    "BUT IT WORKS!!"
    How about the title. "It breaks every rule, and it pays off"
    "It's bad in theory, great in practice"
    "They have a unique relationship with their customers"
    and in closing there’s no reason to think the inverted orange triangle and green maple leaf will disappear from the Canadian landscape anytime soon"

    Macleans take on Canadian Tire is clearly a positive one

  9. #59
    Senior Member CTH8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Will Crappy Tire Survive The Coming Competition?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owner 1 View Post
    Be fair
    It's very entertaining to hear the Crappy Tire People whining about how poorly they are treated, here on Canadian Tire Sucks Dot Net.

    Are they fair with their return policies? No, these policies are the worst among major Canadian retailers.

    Are they fair in the way they inform the public about those policies? No, they hide them and lie about them.

    Are they fair towards customers? No, they cheat them in the stores, and lie to them in the stores and on this web site.

    But if consumers fail to broadcast the positive aspects of a news story, they start crying, "No Fair!".

    Pathetic.

  10. #60

    Re: Will Crappy Tire Survive The Coming Competition?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTH8R View Post
    It's very entertaining to hear the Crappy Tire People whining about how poorly they are treated, here on Canadian Tire Sucks Dot Net.

    Are they fair with their return policies? No, these policies are the worst among major Canadian retailers.

    Are they fair in the way they inform the public about those policies? No, they hide them and lie about them.

    Are they fair towards customers? No, they cheat them in the stores, and lie to them in the stores and on this web site.

    But if consumers fail to broadcast the positive aspects of a news story, they start crying, "No Fair!".

    Pathetic.
    It's not about being fair to me, or even our company or that matter. I don't and have never visited a hate canadian tire site expecting handshakes and pats on the back. It is my purpose to understand legitimate customer complaints and see how they can be prevented....LEGITIMATE being a key word, and also to educate consumers and haters alike that there is more then one side to each story being represented here, again despite the fact this is a hate site!

    Here's the point about being fair. Represent YOURSELF, and this site in a truthful fashion. That's fair.

Page 6 of 23 First ... 4567816 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Crappy Tire's Financial State
    By CT Challenger in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: February 27th, 2015, 06:56 AM
  2. Does Crappy Tire Lose Money Giving Refunds?
    By CT Challenger in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: December 4th, 2013, 10:49 AM
  3. Crappy Tire is a Dinosaur Store
    By Pablo in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: June 4th, 2012, 06:45 PM
  4. Crappy Tire Boycott
    By MikeChablis in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: August 3rd, 2011, 11:47 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 24th, 2010, 07:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions