Page 10 of 33 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
Results 91 to 100 of 321

Thread: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

  1. #91
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    anyone have any idea what faker advocate is saying? good luck with that dribble. in the meantime, you can donate at the link above and better yet, check out the other 600 sucks.com sites and let me know when you feel you are relevant....LOL
    whatsa matter CT? Sales down, slow season, less traffic because of a down economy? Can't make payroll, you're in danger of defaulting on loans but you need more credit to get you through the week? Next month will be better you hope?

    thats ok, when Walmart and Target reduces you to the hotdog cart, you can work for them. I hear there's a need to pick up blue shopping carts in your parking lot.

  2. #92

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Let's not forget the two Alberta stores, and the investigation into privacy violations during customer returns:

    http://www.oipc.ab.ca/ims/client/upl...005-IR-007.pdf

    The Crappy People keep denying it but:

    For the Sherwood Park store, “the merchandise return system allowed for the collection of D/L or other ID numbers”

    “In the Calgary store, D/L numbers were collected and retained in the system.”

  3. #93
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's not forget the two Alberta stores, and the investigation into privacy violations during customer returns:

    http://www.oipc.ab.ca/ims/client/upl...005-IR-007.pdf

    The Crappy People keep denying it but:

    For the Sherwood Park store, “the merchandise return system allowed for the collection of D/L or other ID numbers”

    “In the Calgary store, D/L numbers were collected and retained in the system.”
    Didn't those Canadian Tire owners say over and over again they they've ONLY collected name, address and phone number???? Didn't they also say there computer systems can't take drivers license numbers or age or anything else?

    No! No! You mean that those Canadian Tire Owners lied to us again!!! Much like store #168 who said to bring back a dead tree for a cash refund and only gave a store credit instead lol. Times must be tough.

  4. #94
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have you been wronged and crappy's customer service refer's you back to the store, the one who screwed you? And do you need to take matters into your own hands and serve them legal papers?

    Here's a few websites on small claims court procedures to get started.

    Don't let CT tell you what they think the law says and what they think your rights are!

    Read up on it yourself, become informed, and take legal action.

    How to make Small Claims Court work for you on CanLaw

    Small Claims Court - Increase in monetary limit from $10,000 to $25,000 - Ministry of the Attorney General
    Thank you sister! Now I'm going to be serving some legal whoop-ass. Screw this repair only crap...it's defective and I want my money back!!!

  5. #95
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    More bad attitude from CT Owner

    https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/ge....html#post5609

    I suppose he'll be telling Ellen to sew clothes too!
    How to get a refund from Canadian Tire - moneyville.ca Blogs

    Then a response from an angry female shopper, with a nasty left hook.
    https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/ge....html#post5588

    Maybe he could tell these women to sew his clothes too!

    Competition Bureau - The Commissioner

    Or how about these push overs
    Supreme Court of Canada - Photograph Details - Current Judges

    It's amazing how small Canada is and who lunches with the professor of Womans Studies.

  6. #96
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More bad attitude from CT Owner

    https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/ge....html#post5609

    I suppose he'll be telling Ellen to sew clothes too!
    How to get a refund from Canadian Tire - moneyville.ca Blogs

    Then a response from an angry female shopper, with a nasty left hook.
    https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/ge....html#post5588

    Maybe he could tell these women to sew his clothes too!

    Competition Bureau - The Commissioner

    Or how about these push overs
    Supreme Court of Canada - Photograph Details - Current Judges

    It's amazing how small Canada is and who lunches with the professor of Womans Studies.
    Yikes, faker advocate is another booze filled rant again....LOL. Now it's the professor of women's studies. Litigator wife and the church group must be thrilled.
    Sad really, sad.

  7. #97
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you sister! Now I'm going to be serving some legal whoop-ass. Screw this repair only crap...it's defective and I want my money back!!!
    Good luck with that. LOL!

  8. #98
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn't those Canadian Tire owners say over and over again they they've ONLY collected name, address and phone number???? Didn't they also say there computer systems can't take drivers license numbers or age or anything else?

    No! No! You mean that those Canadian Tire Owners lied to us again!!! Much like store #168 who said to bring back a dead tree for a cash refund and only gave a store credit instead lol. Times must be tough.

    No no.... what you really mean (or know and are avoiding) is that the report and investigation was done 6 years ago and the entry fields allowed for such input at that time. The report clearly spells out that the system would be redesigned at the end of that year to eliminate such option. A follow up was to be conducted by the government investigator to confirm that was the case.
    I've been a dealer for 3 years now, so everything I claim is current state, not past state. As things stand now, it's not an option to input any extraneous information.

  9. #99
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good luck with that. LOL!
    No luck involved in serving papers to CT? What's that? What's that sound? The sound of a gavel coming down and a judge saying "I find for the plaintiff..."? Do you want that in french? Now that someones posted the BC court database, maybe someone could find something interesting for everyone to look at?

    Now for an Important message to CT Owners from a shopper.

    Google Images

  10. #100

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or you could call the Ministry of Consumer affairs. They will give you the truth. Best to go to the government agency that oversees the legality of the CPA or SOGA
    Excellent idea!

    See their web site at Government of Ontario, Canada / Gouvernement de l'Ontario, Canada

    Keep in mind: there aren't laws regarding unwanted goods, but there are laws requiring refunds for defective items, or items that don't perform as advertised/described. And the stores can't just post any old policy they want regarding defective items, and use that as an excuse to deny a legally required refund.

    "If you want a refund or exchange based on an unfair practice, you have legal rights and the retailer must address this issue."

    (Crappy People will tell you that you have to settle for a repair, so find out for yourself!)

    You can also call them at 416-326-8800 or 1-800-889-9768.

    They can fill you in on the implied warranty for merchantability, unfair practices, and so forth, and help you get the refund.

    Based on the stories on this site about suing Crappy Tire, the store may force you to file the lawsuit first, and then give you the refund. (Which explains why there is so little case law - Crappy Settles Out of Court!)

    Best of luck!

Page 10 of 33 First ... 8910111220 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Candian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigatons
    By CT Challenger in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 26th, 2014, 06:20 AM
  2. Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers
    By Guest-0477 in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: February 11th, 2012, 07:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 27th, 2011, 05:17 PM
  4. Employees
    By Guest-0211 in forum Canadian Tire 140 Queensway E, Simcoe, ON
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 13th, 2010, 08:19 PM
  5. the owners
    By Guest-0051 in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 25th, 2010, 02:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions