Page 30 of 33 First ... 202829303132 ... Last
Results 291 to 300 of 321

Thread: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

  1. #291
    Senior Member CTH8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Anna T.: Hi, I am still demanding an apology from 2 of your mgrs/supervisors who came off duty to my work place and yelled profanities at 6:40pm for at least 5 minutes, verbally assault me in front of other people and then left. this occured December 16. They work at the Langley and Burnaby stores and this is completely unprofessional and stalking like behaviour. This is very unacceptable behavior.

  2. #292
    Senior Member CTH8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by CTH8R View Post
    Anna T.: Hi, I am still demanding an apology from 2 of your mgrs/supervisors who came off duty to my work place and yelled profanities at 6:40pm for at least 5 minutes, verbally assault me in front of other people and then left. this occured December 16. They work at the Langley and Burnaby stores and this is completely unprofessional and stalking like behaviour. This is very unacceptable behavior.
    Anna T.: "Thanks" for ignoring my letter about your 2 supervisors or managers who came into to yell and threaten me at my job. My HR has phoned that store and banned those 2. I would appreciate an apology from those 2 or whoever is in charge of that store. Langley/ Burnaby cashier mgr/spvsors. I'm just updating that even starbucks apologizes for crappy treatment of customers, I haven't had one single apology from any ct mgr who verbally assaulted me.


    Anna T.: cheyenne dean or something and her sister, also a mgr. this happened December 16th, a week before Christmas. my complaint letter was around December 18th or 19th. I'm very disappointed in this unprofessional conduct and wonder why these people are reflecting these company values?

  3. #293
    Senior Member CTH8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Remember, these are the people claim it's the CUSTOMERS who are committing fraud, when all they want is a reasonable refund or exchange (like all the other big stores give):


    Canadian Tire manager in Fenelon faces theft charges

  4. #294

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Let's all wish Tyler "good luck" on his search for justice!


    Tyler H.: going to small claims court with canadian tire

  5. #295

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    i second that.o no wait according to sangria everything i talked about is a lie.i couldnt possibly have gone through the process....

  6. #296

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by 1wildhorse View Post
    i second that.o no wait according to sangria everything i talked about is a lie.i couldnt possibly have gone through the process....
    Yes, that is true. I don't believe your story. I'm more inclined to believe that you are a fake poster (aka CT8her) on this site. I'm not sure who you fake post on other sites.

  7. #297
    Senior Member CTH8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Standard Trolling post. Nothing new.

    The CTers really have no basis for disputing the do facts posted here by consumers.

    So, they either post questionable opinions, or insult the consumers who are getting word out about how much CT sucks!

  8. #298

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Some things to keep in mind:

    - It's not important what a CTer publicly says they believe.
    - it's really about the information consumers are able to access, and the opinions they share.
    - The CTers clearly will benefit if consumers don't sue them as often.
    - There won't be a case listed at CanLii or similar sites if Crappy Tire settled out of court.
    - There are many reports like WildHorse's, of CT settling before it goes to court.
    - Generally the consumer won't get the settlement without agreeing not to discuss the case.
    - The are still a number of cases where the retailer didn't settle, and consumers who won their suits.
    - CT will like nothing better than to bury these lawsuits, so that word doesn't get out.
    - One of their standard techniques is to attack & discredit consumers who speak the truth.
    Last edited by CT Challenger; January 23rd, 2014 at 12:22 PM.

  9. #299

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by CT Challenger View Post
    Some things to keep in mind:

    - It's not important what a CTer publicly says they believe.
    - it's really about the information consumers are able to access, and the opinions they share.
    - The CTers clearly will benefit if consumers don't sue them as often.
    - There won't be a case listed at CanLii or similar sites if Crappy Tire settled out of court.
    - There are many reports like WildHorse's, of CT settling before it goes to court.
    - Generally the consumer won't get the settlement without agreeing not to discuss the case.
    - The are still a number of cases where the retailer didn't settle, and consumers who won their suits.
    - CT will like nothing better than to bury these lawsuits, so that word doesn't get out.
    - One of their standard techniques is to attack & discredit consumers who speak the truth.
    I'm not a CTer, but by all means, if it's truth consumers seek then let's just take any Internet post as truth then. Normally, if someone can't prove their posts, then I for one will call them on it. Read the commentary on CBC or National Post online. Certainly a lot of opinions, but generally people want the proof.

  10. #300

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    this is true.im not really allowed to discuss details now.however if sangria actually took the time to look at my postings that were made BEFORE the settlement,then im sure he would have to concede a lack of bullshit here.i could even provide him with the CT lawyers name if that would make a difference.....

Page 30 of 33 First ... 202829303132 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Candian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigatons
    By CT Challenger in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 26th, 2014, 06:20 AM
  2. Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers
    By Guest-0477 in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: February 11th, 2012, 06:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 27th, 2011, 04:17 PM
  4. Employees
    By Guest-0211 in forum Canadian Tire 140 Queensway E, Simcoe, ON
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 13th, 2010, 07:19 PM
  5. the owners
    By Guest-0051 in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 25th, 2010, 02:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions