Page 6 of 33 First ... 4567816 ... Last
Results 51 to 60 of 321

Thread: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

  1. #51

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another PERFECT example of you not reading the whole thing.
    You're right! Lots of interesting things in there, if one is willing to dig ....

    CTV Calgary- Auto repair rip-off - CTV News

    "Canadian Tire at 3516 8th Ave. NE charged $507 to replace a perfectly good battery and two perfectly good spark plugs. When the secret shopper asked the garage to return her original plugs, the shop gave her plugs from a different car."

    'The Canadian Tire in Country Hills had the second worst result. It charged $407 to replace a good battery. The mechanic initially indicated the battery was "satisfactory" on the inspection form, but someone later crossed that out and marked "unsatisfactory". "So we have the sense there that it's not the tech working on your car that makes the final decision. Someone in the shop might decide "hey you know, we gotta put some parts on" for one reason or another," says Iny. '

    Yes, the sqealing of the Crappy People has the same old shrilly tone: 'Other stores are bad, too. Why do you pick on us?'

    Mabye it's because you treat customer so poorly.

    But probably it's because you dared to put "Canadian" in the name of a business that sucks so badly.

  2. #52

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...someone stealing a car is a thief - PERIOD.
    It's sad you're trying to justify it
    Brilliant deduction! 'Thieves steal'. You, sir are a genius .... by Crappy Tire standards, anyway.

    But nobody is trying to justify that theft.

    Simply trying to hold Crappy Tire to account for their own negligence.

    Based on all the investigations and charges we are reading about, the Crappy People seem to have an excessive amount of experience in dodging and weaving.

    You must be very disappointed in your colleagues who allowed themselves to be caught ....

  3. #53
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're right! Lots of interesting things in there, if one is willing to dig ....

    CTV Calgary- Auto repair rip-off - CTV News

    "Canadian Tire at 3516 8th Ave. NE charged $507 to replace a perfectly good battery and two perfectly good spark plugs. When the secret shopper asked the garage to return her original plugs, the shop gave her plugs from a different car."

    'The Canadian Tire in Country Hills had the second worst result. It charged $407 to replace a good battery. The mechanic initially indicated the battery was "satisfactory" on the inspection form, but someone later crossed that out and marked "unsatisfactory". "So we have the sense there that it's not the tech working on your car that makes the final decision. Someone in the shop might decide "hey you know, we gotta put some parts on" for one reason or another," says Iny. '

    Yes, the sqealing of the Crappy People has the same old shrilly tone: 'Other stores are bad, too. Why do you pick on us?'

    I see you still don't, can't or won't answer the question.
    How do you explain a failure rate of 50% on this mystery shop?



    Mabye it's because you treat customer so poorly.

    But probably it's because you dared to put "Canadian" in the name of a business that sucks so badly.
    I see you still didn't, won't or can't answer the question. how do you explain a 50% failure rate on this mystery shop?

  4. #54

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see you still didn't, won't or can't answer the question. how do you explain a 50% failure rate on this mystery shop?
    Hmmm....

    The Crappy People are looking for consumers to do their homework for them again.

    Any takers?

    In the meantime, consumers, you might want to review the growing list of examples of investigations and convictions of Crappy Tire and its employees.

    It's quite likely that many Crappy Tire executives are honest and trustworthy.

    The might even be a couple of owner/dealers who can be trusted.

    Certainly, some employees don't steal.

    But it's certainly clear that we must NOT take our moral guidance from a company with such a spotty record.

    Especially when they attempt to excuse their behaviour with claims such as 'other garages and stores suck, too"'.

  5. #55

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Two Kal Tires, One Fountain Tire and one Midas all failed the same mystery shop.
    Crappy People have claimed that there is a "600 sucks.com site" for "every major retailer, restaurant and corporation"

    So, feel free to post your information to www.KalTiresSucks.com, www.FountainTireSucks.com and www.MidasSucks.com.

    I'm sure the regular readers of those sites wil be happy to have that information.

    Just as happy, I assume, as readers of this site are to have additional information about Crappy Tire.

  6. #56
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OR could it be the fact that there's actually a thief?! someone breaking the law. Whatever the mistake by the CT guy who messed up with the keys, mistakes are human, stealing is only done by a low life crook. I know you'd prefer to blame this on Canadian Tire instead of someone who actually stole the property that did not belong to them and broke the law. I'm aware you never believe a criminal should have to answer to their actions as long as CT was involved.

    REMEMBER - Against the law is illegal
    What may have happened that day. The need for a ride.

    Yah I need ta get me a ride some place soon.

    the plan
    I got no money or know how to steal one of dem cars. Oh I know! Canadian Tards.
    Yah I'm a gonna walk right in thar to Canadian Tard's during opening hours, in broad day light. And then I'm a gonna go over to where all the cars are right infront of dem cameras, right through all dem red shirts and get me some keys.

    plan in action

    Wow they got all dem red shirts behind the counter and they don't see me. Look I'm even doing jumping jacks and dry humping a tire. "scuse me boy, I need my key for the ride". Boy don't hear so good. Ima gonna go behind the counter and get me those keys. "scuse me boy, you in my way of my ride". Oh look an open box of keys on the wall. "scuse me boy, which ride is all good to go??? Good got dem!

    the get away
    No one even noticed!!! Not even a look???? Dem yokels won't notice till the next day. Oh I see the car is even parked right infront of the store, right in front of the garage. How convenient! I'm feeling a bit hungry. I'm gonna have me a hotdog first before I go. Oh look a line up at the hot dog stand right infront of the store. I think I'm gonna walk across the parking lot to Walmart and have me some McDonalds first before I go. Damn, that was a big happy meal. I think I'm gonna have me nap before I get going. Shouldn't be more than an hour or two tops.

  7. #57

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Interesting case for 2009 where a CT store falsely accused a mechanic of theft, and then falsely imprisoned the mechanic.

    2009 BCSC 287 Kalsi v. Greater Vancouver Associate Stores Ltd.

    Nice job, Crappy Tire!

  8. #58

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting case for 2009 where a CT store falsely accused a mechanic of theft, and then falsely imprisoned the mechanic.

    2009 BCSC 287 Kalsi v. Greater Vancouver Associate Stores Ltd.

    Nice job, Crappy Tire!
    From http://www.legaltree.ca/node/1174:

    "It goes to show just how inventive employers can be in finding new ways to create liability for themselves.", LOL!

  9. #59
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hmmm....

    The Crappy People are looking for consumers to do their homework for them again.

    Any takers?

    In the meantime, consumers, you might want to review the growing list of examples of investigations and convictions of Crappy Tire and its employees.

    It's quite likely that many Crappy Tire executives are honest and trustworthy.

    The might even be a couple of owner/dealers who can be trusted.

    Certainly, some employees don't steal.

    But it's certainly clear that we must NOT take our moral guidance from a company with such a spotty record.

    Especially when they attempt to excuse their behaviour with claims such as 'other garages and stores suck, too"'.
    Hmmm, on one hand we have the "morals" of a faker advocate that justifies fraud, in his little mind....and in the other hand we have a company that has satisfied millions upon millions of customers for 89 years. Yeah, that damn math thing keeps popping up.
    Let me take the word of a faker advocate on a donation requested site over the millions of shoppers every year at a CTC store....right....LMAO!

  10. #60
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What may have happened that day. The need for a ride.

    Yah I need ta get me a ride some place soon.

    the plan
    I got no money or know how to steal one of dem cars. Oh I know! Canadian Tards.
    Yah I'm a gonna walk right in thar to Canadian Tard's during opening hours, in broad day light. And then I'm a gonna go over to where all the cars are right infront of dem cameras, right through all dem red shirts and get me some keys.

    plan in action

    Wow they got all dem red shirts behind the counter and they don't see me. Look I'm even doing jumping jacks and dry humping a tire. "scuse me boy, I need my key for the ride". Boy don't hear so good. Ima gonna go behind the counter and get me those keys. "scuse me boy, you in my way of my ride". Oh look an open box of keys on the wall. "scuse me boy, which ride is all good to go??? Good got dem!

    the get away
    No one even noticed!!! Not even a look???? Dem yokels won't notice till the next day. Oh I see the car is even parked right infront of the store, right in front of the garage. How convenient! I'm feeling a bit hungry. I'm gonna have me a hotdog first before I go. Oh look a line up at the hot dog stand right infront of the store. I think I'm gonna walk across the parking lot to Walmart and have me some McDonalds first before I go. Damn, that was a big happy meal. I think I'm gonna have me nap before I get going. Shouldn't be more than an hour or two tops.
    Yep, no mental illness here.

    Please donate at the top....we take "all" types. If you prefer, we take paypal in US dollars. And we don't discriminate wackos from regular folk....we'll take your money one way or another. Donate button at the top.

Page 6 of 33 First ... 4567816 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Candian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigatons
    By CT Challenger in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 26th, 2014, 06:20 AM
  2. Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers
    By Guest-0477 in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: February 11th, 2012, 06:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 27th, 2011, 04:17 PM
  4. Employees
    By Guest-0211 in forum Canadian Tire 140 Queensway E, Simcoe, ON
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 13th, 2010, 07:19 PM
  5. the owners
    By Guest-0051 in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 25th, 2010, 02:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions