Page 9 of 33 First ... 789101119 ... Last
Results 81 to 90 of 321

Thread: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

  1. #81
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ....

    Your arguments and complaints on this site have become so ridiculous that you've lost the point! You're no longer a consumer advocate, you're just a bunch of people trying to say one company (Canadian Tire) is so much worse on every level then every other retailer. Yet look at what's going on elsewhere. the same stuff.

    Don't even bother with your "How many countries, how big are they compared to you BS STFU" - you'll just miss the point. the point is, if humans are involved, there will be errors, there will be theft, there will be accidents. If you have 100 people or 100,000 people, sh*t will happen.

    And i haven't even bothered looking for theft from Walmart LOL

    Do you wish to keep playing this game?
    ****
    Hey, ct owner, secret message for you
    Google Images

  2. #82
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Have you been wronged and crappy's customer service refer's you back to the store, the one who screwed you? And do you need to take matters into your own hands and serve them legal papers?

    Here's a few websites on small claims court procedures to get started.

    Don't let CT tell you what they think the law says and what they think your rights are!

    Read up on it yourself, become informed, and take legal action.

    How to make Small Claims Court work for you on CanLaw

    Small Claims Court - Increase in monetary limit from $10,000 to $25,000 - Ministry of the Attorney General

  3. #83

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Here's the case where parents sued Crappy Tire in Quebec for 2 defective bicycles:

    Returning Unwanted Goods - CT Has the Worst Policies

  4. #84
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's that? How many countries you in? How many cases of fraud and negligence that's cooking that's just waiting to come out?

    You going to be around for the 100th anniversary or is Target and Walmart going to stomp you a new mudhole into bankruptcy?

    Then grab a fork for a nice big steamy can of STFU.
    Oh oh....looks like boozer, aka litigator wife's secret personality, is striking out again. Doesn't like the math, doesn't like anyone that shops at CT stores. Not sure if this matters, but thousands of shoppers over the weekend at my store alone. 89th birthday and still going pretty strong. I'm thinking that faker advocates numbers are a wee bit off. I think Walmart has been around for 20 sum years already.....and Target, well, check out their sucks.com site....no worries there.
    Yep, faker advocates....they just don't like that math!

  5. #85
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    People should also check out the 600 plus sucks.com sites. There is a beef about almost every company you can think of. Brilliant idea really....take people's need to vent and turn it into an e-commerce business. Unfortunately, any wacko can post....not to sure how many REAL people would donate though....I'm sure they can see through the lack of credibility.

  6. #86

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    any wacko can post....
    Yes. Indeed they can.

    Indeed they do. Over, and over and over ....

  7. #87
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    People should also check out the 600 plus sucks.com sites. There is a beef about almost every company you can think of. Brilliant idea really....take people's need to vent and turn it into an e-commerce business. Unfortunately, any wacko can post....not to sure how many REAL people would donate though....I'm sure they can see through the lack of credibility.
    Uh oh CT Owners are calling us mean names again. I wonder if it has anything to do with all those links proving, fraud, judgments, fines, negligence, criminal activities, privacy violations even death. Or maybe they don't like the special message that someone posted.

    I personally think the Crappy people have done their best to lie, twist, and cheat the customers wallet and do the same with the truth. Thank goodness the justices, customers (all those watchful moms and dads out there , and commissioners are able to see through their lies and cut to the truth.

  8. #88
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh oh....looks like boozer, aka litigator wife's secret personality, is striking out again. Doesn't like the math, doesn't like anyone that shops at CT stores. Not sure if this matters, but thousands of shoppers over the weekend at my store alone. 89th birthday and still going pretty strong. I'm thinking that faker advocates numbers are a wee bit off. I think Walmart has been around for 20 sum years already.....and Target, well, check out their sucks.com site....no worries there.
    Yep, faker advocates....they just don't like that math!
    Oh look, the replacement CT exec wannabes are confident that they have a better strategy for managing business lines, taking overlap on the chin, and recovering from bites outta their backyard. Let's see how they do until the next round of musical chairs.

    My money's on the competition.

  9. #89
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh look, the replacement CT exec wannabes are confident that they have a better strategy for managing business lines, taking overlap on the chin, and recovering from bites outta their backyard. Let's see how they do until the next round of musical chairs.

    My money's on the competition.
    anyone have any idea what faker advocate is saying? good luck with that dribble. in the meantime, you can donate at the link above and better yet, check out the other 600 sucks.com sites and let me know when you feel you are relevant....LOL

  10. #90

    Re: Canadian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh look, the replacement CT exec wannabes are confident that they have a better strategy for managing business lines, taking overlap on the chin, and recovering from bites outta their backyard. Let's see how they do until the next round of musical chairs.

    My money's on the competition.
    If they are 'executive wannabes', I guess they'll have to move up to breaking environmental laws and committing larger frauds.

Page 9 of 33 First ... 789101119 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Candian Tire Owners and Employees: Charges, Convictions, Investigatons
    By CT Challenger in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 26th, 2014, 06:20 AM
  2. Owners/Managers Seeking Information and Opinions From Customers
    By Guest-0477 in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: February 11th, 2012, 07:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 27th, 2011, 05:17 PM
  4. Employees
    By Guest-0211 in forum Canadian Tire 140 Queensway E, Simcoe, ON
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 13th, 2010, 08:19 PM
  5. the owners
    By Guest-0051 in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 25th, 2010, 02:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions