Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: How To Spot Those Who Use Disinformation

  1. #11

    Re: How To Spot Those Who Use Disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, no Adsense ads here, and no donate button at the top either?
    That's right, no one trying to make money here. They just pay for the site out of the goodness of their heart. Right!
    Commerce involves selling goods and services.

    Asking for donations isn't "commerce".

    Posting ad's isn't buying or selling goods or services, either. (But it might result in commerce, later).

    Anything for sale on this site?

    Nope - so, not commerce. Sorry!

    Pretty simple if you do a tiny bit of research, then think about it for a few seconds.

  2. #12

    Thumbs down Re: How To Spot Those Who Use Disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, no Adsense ads here, and no donate button at the top either?
    That's right, no one trying to make money here. They just pay for the site out of the goodness of their heart. Right!
    Just a friendly reminder:

    Please don't 'feed' the Angry CT Troll by responding (Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

  3. #13
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: How To Spot Those Who Use Disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Commerce involves selling goods and services.

    Asking for donations isn't "commerce".

    Posting ad's isn't buying or selling goods or services, either. (But it might result in commerce, later).

    Anything for sale on this site?

    Nope - so, not commerce. Sorry!

    Pretty simple if you do a tiny bit of research, then think about it for a few seconds.
    Really?

    What charity is my "donation" going to?

    Why are there over 600 sucks.com sites?

    Ever hear of Dan Parisi?

    Yep, no commerce going on here.

    The money just goes to a black hole that helps the homeless in Mumbai. Right.

  4. #14

    Re: How To Spot Those Who Use Disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really?

    What charity is my "donation" going to?

    Why are there over 600 sucks.com sites?

    Ever hear of Dan Parisi?

    Yep, no commerce going on here.

    The money just goes to a black hole that helps the homeless in Mumbai. Right.
    Just a friendly reminder:

    Please don't 'feed' the Angry CT Troll by responding (Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

  5. #15
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: How To Spot Those Who Use Disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Commerce involves selling goods and services.

    Asking for donations isn't "commerce".

    Posting ad's isn't buying or selling goods or services, either. (But it might result in commerce, later).

    Anything for sale on this site?

    Nope - so, not commerce. Sorry!

    Pretty simple if you do a tiny bit of research, then think about it for a few seconds.
    From this site's privacy statement:

    CanadianTireSucks.net collects and processes information about you in order to:

    (i) identify you each time you visit a Web Site or wish to have a Service provided;
    (ii) process orders or applications submitted by you;
    (iii) improve our Services and Web Sites
    (iv) Customize your experience, for example, provide advertisements that we think are relevant to you and which support any specific requests for information you may make through keyword searches;
    (v) carry out research on the demographics, interests and behaviour of all of our customers; and
    (vi) send you information we think you may find useful, including information about new CanadianTireSucks.net products and services.

    Gee, section 6 refers to products and services that CanadianTireSucks.net apparently sells. I guess faker advocate should do a bit of research before giving his "opinion". Then there is section 1 which references services. And of course, section 3 that references services.
    Yep, faker advocates....so easy to disprove.

  6. #16

    Re: How To Spot Those Who Use Disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep, faker advocates....so easy to disprove.
    Just a friendly reminder:

    Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  7. #17
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: How To Spot Those Who Use Disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao, faker advocate has nothing left. Game, set, match. Please come again, and don't forget to donate!

  8. #18

    Re: How To Spot Those Who Use Disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao, faker advocate has nothing left. Game, set, match. Please come again, and don't forget to donate!
    Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  9. #19

    Re: How To Spot Those Who Use Disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao, faker advocate has nothing left. Game, set, match. Please come again, and don't forget to donate!
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

  10. #20
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: How To Spot Those Who Use Disinformation

    Let's do some reading here

    A disinformationalist uses old outdated information to prove a point. For example;

    A bicycle case from a decade ago
    Two Dealers being dirty with taxes 6 years ago and 9 years ago
    a failed US expansion 30 years ago
    a cashier wrongly fired 4 years ago


    Disinformationalist indeed. Its you faker advocate - ct hater whiner.
    More to come

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions