Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
Results 31 to 40 of 98

Thread: Customer service

  1. #31

    Re: Customer service

    Just as an FYI, what you're recommending is fraudulent and therefore illegal. I hope the forum administrators deal with that accordingly.

  2. #32
    Member IKnowThings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Windsor, ON
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Customer service

    What do you expect the admins to do? They can't police the actions of anyone. All they can do is let people have an opinion. I've said before in another thread, they don't condone stealing of any kind. Opinion will always be opinion. That's why there is a disclaimer on this site stating that the admins/owners will not be held responsible for what others say. If someone commits fraud or steals, there's nothing anyone else can do about it except the proper authorities. I honestly don't know what you expect the admins to do.
    Would you like the admins to call the police and have RogerRZ arrested?
    Let it go, it's not your problem what this person does in his or her spare time. If you're so concerned, why don't you do something.

  3. #33
    Member RogerRZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Miramichi, NB
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Customer service

    So what you're saying is that if I put the original treadmill in the box, brought it back, and bought a new one at the lower price, it would be ok?

  4. #34
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Customer service

    Whining about the poor quality products is perhaps the stupidest thing I've seen on this site, and I've seen a lot of ignorant comments in my short time viewing. From my reading, very few of you have any idea how a business is run - especially a big-box retail outlet. Go get a job in retail for a year or two before you whine.

    But as to poor quality lines like JobMate: yes, we all know they suck. But those tools are sold in response to consumers' demands for lower prices. You can't get low prices AND top-shelf quality. That's why Mastercraft tools with a Lifetime warranty are more expensive than JobMate tools. You get what you pay for.

    Now, you can cry "they shouldn't sell low quality stuff". But then you'd just be here whining about how prices are to high... you can't win with people like you.

  5. #35

    Re: Customer service

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whining about the poor quality products is perhaps the stupidest thing I've seen on this site, and I've seen a lot of ignorant comments in my short time viewing. From my reading, very few of you have any idea how a business is run - especially a big-box retail outlet. Go get a job in retail for a year or two before you whine.

    Now, you can cry "they shouldn't sell low quality stuff". But then you'd just be here whining about how prices are to high... you can't win with people like you.
    Another CT stooge.

    I have worked in retail for many years and one thing I have learned is that if you sell people shit, don't be surprised when they turn around and bite you in the arse for it.

    Partner the piss-poor quality products with piss-poor customer service (a la Crappy Tire) and you're just asking for trouble.

  6. #36
    Member RogerRZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Miramichi, NB
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Customer service

    That's right. Princess Auto also sell crappy products, but when the stuff breaks, you don't get stonewalled.

  7. #37

    Re: Customer service

    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowThings View Post
    What do you expect the admins to do? They can't police the actions of anyone. All they can do is let people have an opinion. I've said before in another thread, they don't condone stealing of any kind. Opinion will always be opinion. That's why there is a disclaimer on this site stating that the admins/owners will not be held responsible for what others say. If someone commits fraud or steals, there's nothing anyone else can do about it except the proper authorities. I honestly don't know what you expect the admins to do.
    Would you like the admins to call the police and have RogerRZ arrested?
    Let it go, it's not your problem what this person does in his or her spare time. If you're so concerned, why don't you do something.
    The rules state: Please DO NOT post anything PORNOGRAPHIC, EXCESSIVELY VIOLENT, ILLEGAL, ABUSIVE or HATEFUL.

    Returns fraud is ILLEGAL. You're demonstrating your own intelligence level by suggesting that I want the administrators to call the police and have RogerRZ arrested. The post should be taken down because it breaks the rules and RogerRZ should be warned or banned.

    And incidentally I am doing something - pointing it out to the administrators.

    Take your own advice - let it go.

  8. #38

    Re: Customer service

    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy The Dog View Post
    Another CT stooge.

    I have worked in retail for many years and one thing I have learned is that if you sell people shit, don't be surprised when they turn around and bite you in the arse for it.

    Partner the piss-poor quality products with piss-poor customer service (a la Crappy Tire) and you're just asking for trouble.
    Hey admins - anybody watching this forum or should the rules just be removed and we'll have a big free-for-all and swear and recommend illegal activities. You're just asking for a law suit.

  9. #39

    Re: Customer service

    Any of you idiots aware of the fact that Canadian Tire is the most successful retailer this country has ever known? The reality is, and read this carefully because it is a fact, every retailer will display good and bad service, have product quality issues, and will make mistakes, sometimes grossly negligent ones, as they relate to customer service.

    Canadians hold Canadian Tire in higher esteem than any of these other retailers - for those of you that don't know what the word esteem means, Canadians have higher expectations of Canadian Tire. Why? Because they do things better than the rest of this countries retailers. When other retailers screw up, you don't get upset because you expect it. When CTC screws up, you are affected on an emotional level because of every Canadian's emotional attachment to this great icon - Canadian Tire is almost as Canadian as hockey, beer and Timbits. Canadian Tire is Canada's second most trusted company - do you know who number one is? Tim Horton's.

    So in reality - all you whiners on here have actually had your feelings hurt because you went and got all emotionally attached to this wonderful company (which kind of makes you a loser) - and they let you down - probably the same way your mommies or daddies did when you were kids.

    And you all know I'm right.

  10. #40

    Re: Customer service

    Quote Originally Posted by 1jacques View Post
    Hey admins - anybody watching this forum or should the rules just be removed and we'll have a big free-for-all and swear and recommend illegal activities. You're just asking for a law suit.
    Yeah - sorry - I forgot it's illegal to swear in Canada - especially in reference to the Almighty Canadian Tire (let us bow down to thee O Great Seller Of Inferior Product).

    Did you get bullied at school for always going running to teacher by any chance?
    "Miss, Miss, Johnny said 'poo' again Miss"
    "Miss, Miss, I saw some big boys jaywalking in front of school yesterday"
    "Miss, Miss our school bus driver was driving at 82 on an 80 road again Miss"

Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions