Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last
Results 21 to 30 of 166

Thread: Simoniz Scam

  1. #21

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    spring came around last year 09 and i wanted to wax my car so i went to ct to buy some
    car wax i bought IT took it home opened unscrewed the top and to my surprise the seal was
    open so i did not think anything bad about it until i started using it on the paint i went to wipe
    the wax off and to my awfull view my paint was damaged beyond my control!!... i then pissed
    mad inradge drove back to ct with the wax got the manager out to look at my cars hood and
    drivers side panel where it was damaged i then explained to him that this only happened after buying

    bottle of wax from your store that i had no priore knowledge that had been already opened by someone else proire to me buying it manager said we didnt do that you did i said F!%/*k what!!...he said
    no,no, the wax you bought was new no way that could happen blame it on the maker of the wax
    i freaked...i could not beleive the B.S i was hearing made a police report and taking ct to court
    for damages like the other guy says once they got your money Fuck you ct
    Sorry to say but you won't stand a chance in court against the store you purchased the wax from because the store has nothing to do with a manufacturer defect.

    You just finished saying it was open before you used it, then you tell us you lied to the store about not knowing it was open. That right there will dig you a grave. Polishes are sealed. If you say it was not open then the blame will go to the manufacture (what does the store have to do with a manufacturing defect), and if you say it was open already then the responsibility will be on your shoulders for using an opened bottle. There is a reason it's sealed during manufacturing.

  2. #22
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    So now CT_Manager is an attorney, is he?

  3. #23

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    I also had a bad experience with Simoniz, they are wht worst product i have ever used, i bought a 2500 psi unit, the 1st time i used it, water leaking everywhere, i tried to return it, they said no, no return policy, So off i go home, call the 1800 fuck you phone number, this is where they tell you to come to one of their stores to get it checked out, after they check out the item, they tell me I owe them 45$ for their time, plus another 40 for a hose and gun, I have owned this unit for 1 day , tried using it once and now i have to pay for a repair, they told me the unit was tampered with and no warrenty.
    Now i am losing it, back to can tire, tell them the story, they say sorry nothing i can do.
    So what do i do, I stand in front of the store with a huge sign telling everybody about my experience, finally they tell me to leave or they call the cops.
    So off i go home, put a big ass sign on my truck, advertising my issue with a loud speaker, I spend the entire day there driving back and forth in front of there store.
    Finally the General manager calls me in tells me what is it going to take to make me stop.
    I tell him my full refund, my gas and 2 days of bullshit time waste.
    So he paid me the MOFO.
    Long story short, never give up, you always get what you want.
    Canadian Tire sucks .
    Thank you. You just made my day.

  4. #24

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JFielder View Post
    Thank you. You just made my day.
    Sorry but I find that COMPLETE BS. If not, tell me the store and I'll verify it.

    NO store manager would pay you your gas money and they would call the police for harassment before they "suck" up to you if you tried pulling that stunt off in real life.

  5. #25
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tell me why you sell these "horrible" items. If you acknowledge the fact that they're awful, common sense would dictate you wouldn't foist them onto your customers. Wait, let me guess, you're going to trot out the old "we're not responsible" mantra again. Which is exactly right...Canadian Tire is blatantly irresponsible.
    I notice CT Manager avoided this post entirely.

  6. #26

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I notice CT Manager avoided this post entirely.
    Ill take this one... First of all The managers have no control over what CT sells (with the exception of identifying safety recalls), Second it is a well known fact that you get what you pay for. CT sells some pretty cheap shit at a cheap price because there is a market for it. There are lost of people perfectly happy to pay a couple hundred bucks for a cheap ass pressure washer knowing full well its not top notch quality. Now i am not saying it should die after the first use, however lasting only a couple of season is realistic. Now CT also sells higher end product as well such as the Briggs and Straton line of pressure washers. Saying "you know its cheap then why do you sell it" is like saying to someone say working for ford "why do you build cars you know there bad for the environment". Its a rhetorical question that your expecting an answer for.

  7. #27

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I notice CT Manager avoided this post entirely.
    FYI: I don't OWN the Canadian Tire Corp.
    I can say that Canadian Tire for some reason seems to attract customers who like to open up our products. I'm not here to point blame.. But I've personally never worked nor walked into any other business with customers who open up vacuum's, lay them all over the aisle, plug them in and start vacuuming.. Or open up 450 piece sets and leave all the parts all over the counter. Just walk down most any canadian tire plumbing aisle and you will find lots of packages open because customers seem to think they can just do what they want.

    That is one big problem we have as a corporation and if those of you wouldn't do this sort of thing, the store and honest people such as yourselves would not have to go thru all this.

    I can walk thru sears, zellers, the bay and not see any products opened all up.. Except perhaps for the toy sections when parents leave their kids in the aisle as a daycare and come back 1 hour later.. I can understand the toy situation, but people we are ADULTS.

    We don't need to act so childish. It's the dishonest people who make it harder for us honest people.

    Just the other day we heard hammering in the back of the store. I walk over to discover a customer has taken it upon himself to take one of our hammers and smashing away at 3 of our 4 $54.99 foldable tables. Instead of looking on the arm to discover the two buttons to press to pull out the legs, he decided to smash them with a hammer trying to get it to work and assuming they were all faultly.

    $160 ruined! So while he was making a return, I refused to give back his credit card till he paid for it! Perhaps it seemed mean, but you know.. it's time people take responsibility for their actions.. So the next person if we had not discovered this would have purchased the tables and would have been upset returning them as being defective. Our fault? no.. it was the inconsiderate dishonest customers..

    So instead of pointing blame for everything about us, perhaps you should think about what we have to go thru with customers. It's a constant battle to try and keep products in new conditions for our customers. We want you to be happy with the products you purchase. There is always two sides of the story, if you want to blame anyone.. Next time you're in Canadian Tire or ANY store for that matter and you happen to walk next to a customer opening up a box of garbage bags.. perhaps report it to a manager because the next time it could be YOU who got the blunt end of the stick and purchased a box that was opened up at once point (for no reason at all) and you discover 10 missing bags..

  8. #28
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by guiver View Post
    Ill take this one... First of all The managers have no control over what CT sells (with the exception of identifying safety recalls), Second it is a well known fact that you get what you pay for. CT sells some pretty cheap shit at a cheap price because there is a market for it. There are lost of people perfectly happy to pay a couple hundred bucks for a cheap ass pressure washer knowing full well its not top notch quality. Now i am not saying it should die after the first use, however lasting only a couple of season is realistic. Now CT also sells higher end product as well such as the Briggs and Straton line of pressure washers. Saying "you know its cheap then why do you sell it" is like saying to someone say working for ford "why do you build cars you know there bad for the environment". Its a rhetorical question that your expecting an answer for.
    It's not like asking that at all, gentle moron. If Ford made a car that broke down on me a week after driving it off the lot, it would be the same scenario. Ford stand behind their product though. Canadian Tire does not. This is why more and more people show up on websites like this. We won't patronize your shitty company anymore. There are plenty of companies out there that will bend over backwards for my cash, and they're the ones who will get it.

  9. #29
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by CT_MANAGER View Post
    FYI: I don't OWN the Canadian Tire Corp.
    I can say that Canadian Tire for some reason seems to attract customers who like to open up our products. I'm not here to point blame.. But I've personally never worked nor walked into any other business with customers who open up vacuum's, lay them all over the aisle, plug them in and start vacuuming.. Or open up 450 piece sets and leave all the parts all over the counter. Just walk down most any canadian tire plumbing aisle and you will find lots of packages open because customers seem to think they can just do what they want.

    That is one big problem we have as a corporation and if those of you wouldn't do this sort of thing, the store and honest people such as yourselves would not have to go thru all this.

    I can walk thru sears, zellers, the bay and not see any products opened all up.. Except perhaps for the toy sections when parents leave their kids in the aisle as a daycare and come back 1 hour later.. I can understand the toy situation, but people we are ADULTS.

    We don't need to act so childish. It's the dishonest people who make it harder for us honest people.

    Just the other day we heard hammering in the back of the store. I walk over to discover a customer has taken it upon himself to take one of our hammers and smashing away at 3 of our 4 $54.99 foldable tables. Instead of looking on the arm to discover the two buttons to press to pull out the legs, he decided to smash them with a hammer trying to get it to work and assuming they were all faultly.

    $160 ruined! So while he was making a return, I refused to give back his credit card till he paid for it! Perhaps it seemed mean, but you know.. it's time people take responsibility for their actions.. So the next person if we had not discovered this would have purchased the tables and would have been upset returning them as being defective. Our fault? no.. it was the inconsiderate dishonest customers..

    So instead of pointing blame for everything about us, perhaps you should think about what we have to go thru with customers. It's a constant battle to try and keep products in new conditions for our customers. We want you to be happy with the products you purchase. There is always two sides of the story, if you want to blame anyone.. Next time you're in Canadian Tire or ANY store for that matter and you happen to walk next to a customer opening up a box of garbage bags.. perhaps report it to a manager because the next time it could be YOU who got the blunt end of the stick and purchased a box that was opened up at once point (for no reason at all) and you discover 10 missing bags..
    I actually agree with what you did by withholding the guy's credit card. What he did was a form of vandalism. What pisses me off to no end is the way I get treated (or used to, since I no longer shop at CT) as if I'm the epitome of every bad customer you people have. Simple rule here: Treat me like shit when all I want is decent service and a company to stand by their products, and I'll walk away with my cash in hand. I will not tolerate being treated as an annoyance or as if someone is doing me a favour by selling me something. I don't care what customer X did before me. I am not him.

  10. #30
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0164's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's not like asking that at all, gentle moron. If Ford made a car that broke down on me a week after driving it off the lot, it would be the same scenario. Ford stand behind their product though. Canadian Tire does not. This is why more and more people show up on websites like this. We won't patronize your shitty company anymore. There are plenty of companies out there that will bend over backwards for my cash, and they're the ones who will get it.
    Not sure why it was nessisary to call me a moron. But you do get what you pay for and also Ford in a Manufacturer not a retailer there is a difference.

Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions