Page 13 of 33 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
Results 121 to 130 of 322

Thread: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

  1. #121
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0462's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3410]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh and for the record, talking out of both sides of your mouth has just caught up with you.

    On one hand you're whining saying toronto office has no control over their stores and the dealers and the policies. then you claim you're so smart as to call toronto office and ask them what the store policy would be.

    how can you have it both ways? QUOTE]

    Just the other day I was browsing and saw an elderly person, must've been in her 90's get verbally assaulted by some disrespectful ct clerk . It's the same everywhere. Oh where did my information come from you're asking as you're insulting me calling me names again. Typical store attitude. That's why people shouldn't shop at CT. " Where's the tools?" asks elderly indian man " FUCK YOU" say's the clerk. That tidbit came from the head office. You don't like that truth either eh? You don't like it when the customer can look into things and reasonably conclude that you're a bad store with bad people, all on their own.


    Paranoid and delusional, rarely spouting off with accurate posts and mainly with your "because I say it to be so" proof.

    I'm sure there are bad experiences for customers everywhere that deal with people....it's the nature of being human.

    You are either a disgruntled former customer, a distgruntled former employee or just plain disgruntled but please don't try to pass yourself off as an advocate for the little guy on here......Donation Box at the top of this forum says it all....SOMEONE IS TRYING TO PROFIT FROM THIS SITE. It's not even an original idea....check out Walmart Sucks, Home Depot Sucks, McDonalds Sucks, Target Sucks, Costco Sucks.......all found on google, all with the same dribble, all looking for donations.

    Plus, your multi-personality posts under different names, or unregistereds are not fooling anyone.

  2. #122
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0462's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you claiming because you did some work for some stores in Western Canada makes you an expert on what goes on behind the returns desk everyday? That's quite the stretch you're asking a customer to believe. What's that young offender doing behind the counter with YOUR information?



    The truth comes out. Going by this can we assume that you don't speak for every one of those 500 stores either!? I did something smarter than waste my time visiting every store. I called the head office which I stated before.



    Jeez, big picture getting out of focus again for the typical ct retailer owner. How does your travels protect customers info? What's that? It does NOTHING!



    For a self admitted I.T. guy haven't you clued in that society has changed and that cell numbers aren't in the phone book? Or maybe you have and conveniently omitted that little snippet of fact! Last time anyone's checked the phone book has gotten smaller while some city populations have increased dramatically i.e. GTA. Oh where oh where are those numbers you speak of?

    There's a reason why banks, police, credit card companies, pre schools etc. have urged society to keep their personal information private. It's safer in your hand than in somebody else's. Just because somebody in a store demands your ID for a stupid reason doesn't mean you should give it to them. Consumers, decide for yourselves.

    That's right-there are more cell phones now and the phone book is smaller----all to prevent identity theft? You moron, how about people don't want to pay for two phones. Is that even a remote possibility? And you are saying that a cell phone is safer than a land line? Wrong again-the hacking of a cell phone is well documented.
    Everytime to write something it is full of shit, like your ignorant opinion is the only one that matters. Life will be long and hard for you with your negative attitude and paranoid delusions. Better get some help.

  3. #123
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's right-there are more cell phones now and the phone book is smaller----all to prevent identity theft? You moron, how about people don't want to pay for two phones. Is that even a remote possibility? And you are saying that a cell phone is safer than a land line? Wrong again-the hacking of a cell phone is well documented.
    Everytime to write something it is full of shit, like your ignorant opinion is the only one that matters. Life will be long and hard for you with your negative attitude and paranoid delusions. Better get some help.
    Looky looky first CT Dealer/ cable guy says that all our ID is in the phone book anyways until I pointed out the obvious -it's not. Now twists it into something else and attacks the customer, so typical, so familiar to you folks? You readily admit to setting up the computer system to take information but go on to say that clerks only "look at the id". Consumers is this CT dealer trustworthy?

    Let me point out something else that's obvious. Ct Dealers and clerks don't like customers that asks the tough questions. For that we get insulted, attacked told F-Off etc. For that we get called ignorant because we don't believe everything that CT tells us. Nice.

    Now we have this self admitted "IT pro" with knowledge of how financial transactions work and from the sounds of it, knows how to hack. That and a very bad attitude towards customers! Consumers, decide for yourselves if your ID, your credit card information is safe at CT with people like this?

  4. #124
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looky looky first CT Dealer/ cable guy says that all our ID is in the phone book anyways until I pointed out the obvious -it's not. Now twists it into something else and attacks the customer, so typical, so familiar to you folks? You readily admit to setting up the computer system to take information but go on to say that clerks only "look at the id". Consumers is this CT dealer trustworthy?

    Let me point out something else that's obvious. Ct Dealers and clerks don't like customers that asks the tough questions. For that we get insulted, attacked told F-Off etc. For that we get called ignorant because we don't believe everything that CT tells us. Nice.

    Now we have this self admitted "IT pro" with knowledge of how financial transactions work and from the sounds of it, knows how to hack. That and a very bad attitude towards customers! Consumers, decide for yourselves if your ID, your credit card information is safe at CT with people like this?


    You can twist and lie all you want, you are not credible, are ignorant and your questions aren't tough.....they are paranoid delusions with no basis in fact. Admit that you have mental health issues, get help and realize this website is NOT a productive life for anyone.

  5. #125
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can twist and lie all you want, you are not credible, are ignorant and your questions aren't tough.....they are paranoid delusions with no basis in fact. Admit that you have mental health issues, get help and realize this website is NOT a productive life for anyone.
    Too late for you already CT dealer cable guy. From browsing other threads on this site, and checking out similar consumer sites it seems you've been at this for a quite some time. Attacking posters on their credibility, calling them liars and accusing everyone of mental problems. So in your eyes everyone with a concern or a problem with CT is a nut case and wasting their time on this site for getting better informed. Except you of course, who is paid by CT and making it a part of your job to mislead and misinform the public.

  6. #126
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too late for you already CT dealer cable guy. From browsing other threads on this site, and checking out similar consumer sites it seems you've been at this for a quite some time. Attacking posters on their credibility, calling them liars and accusing everyone of mental problems. So in your eyes everyone with a concern or a problem with CT is a nut case and wasting their time on this site for getting better informed. Except you of course, who is paid by CT and making it a part of your job to mislead and misinform the public.

    More paranoid delusions....get help.

  7. #127
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Its' funny that when someone previously claimed to be a CT Dealer you all claimed no way not possible, you're just a minimum wage clerk to them. Then when people say they aren't CT Dealers, you say that they are. Exact proof that you will dispute anything that is posted.

    There are absolutely legitimate concerns and complaints against CT. If you read a bit you'll see pretty much everyone on the side of CT said they aren't perfect, mistakes happen, not every employee can or does know everything, policies get screwed up, out of date, misunderstood....it's called being human.
    What happens here is the EXACT opposite. The accusations on here range from theft to murder, which is absolutely out of this world ridiculous. They claim that every return is a hassle, which is not true, it's a lie. they claim that ct doesn't stand behind anything they sell, thats exaggerated a million times, and also a lie. they claim that ct operates with policies that are against the law for repairs, also untrue also a lie. There are claims that CT is sinking and that more and more people are finding out that ct is bad, clearly the profits and sales increases show this is not true.
    So what's the problem ? The problem is that you take one example of something you don't like it and blow it up into something so grossly out of context and out of proportion that you refuse to believe or acknowledge that ct does as good a job as any retailer in North America at everything from product quality to pricing to warranty. You just assume because it's canadian tire, it's bad. That's idiotic. That's you

  8. #128
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Customers being mental and paranoid for asking questions about weird store policies? Or is it because we're tired of being lied to and subjected to verbal abuse by Canadian Tire people over and over again. Let's look at it.

    Ct dealer/ IT cable puller lied about our personal information being already in the phone book, it's not these days. Cable puller Ct dealer finally admitted that most of the populations info isn't there at all with this comment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's right-there are more cell phones now and the phone book is smaller----all to prevent identity theft? You moron...
    Next lie Ct dealer/ cable puller tells us that most Canadian Tire stores don't require ID on top of showing a receipt for a return. Head office says it is a "matter of policy".But then he goes on about their computer systems
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I did the data cabling, security cabling, and computer installation for several stores built new in the last 3 years in Western Canada... I'm 100% certain of the computer systems, and that they all are operating on the same system. They have the same switches, same cabling standards and same software and hardware
    he goes on to say
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again back to the computer ID thing, there's no entry field for drivers license number when I last set up a stores computer system.
    So can we trust CT dealer cable puller when he's says most stores don't require our ID on top of a receipt for a refund or exchange, then why are all stores set up to take our information?

    Kinda of blows his other lie that they need it to only "verify the persons identity" when they do go further than that and record information off the drivers license. Imagine what a thief could do if a customer needed to make a return and all they had on them was their passport!

    So there you have it consumers. You can't trust CT's word on anything. We didn't imagine their comments because they DID say that.

    As for CT making mistakes and being human. I'm all for that. But when you guys intentionally lie, sell crap, deny refunds like simoniz crap, which your own people have said as much! Then it's not a mistake and not being human, it's lying and stealing from consumers.

  9. #129
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Boy you are troubled with basic reading comprehension

    Someone claimed that all ct computer systems are different, and thereby can't be secure with your data. My response was fairly simple. They are all the same. I've installed and upgraded many of them myself.

    I then stated on an unrelated topic that ID is usually asked at stores if you don't have a receipt and only to verify that you are who you say you are. They don't swipe your drivers license and there is no place in the computer to record it. So your concerns of identity theft by handing over your license for 10 seconds are pretty much unfounded. Any information on your drivers license is available in a phone book or on the internet. Even if you own a cell phone instead of a landline, the same information about your name address etc... is easily found anywhere.

    My point is further proven by your statement "You can't trust CT's word on anything" - this has never and is never a case of CT is wrong on occasion or here and there or make mistakes. Look at your words, don't trust ct on anything. Yup you said that. you are so mixed up in your thinking you honestly beleive and clearly state that 50,000 employees at 500 stores lie and steal from every customer, every minute of every day. That's your claim by don't trust anything ct. That ladies and gentleman is 100% delusional thinking. You need help. You are have zero grip on reality.

  10. #130
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    don't pass go, zero, nada nothing, mental cases take your pills, 50000 people 500 stores blah blah blah, that is all. You lawguys/ CT Me's alter ego? Now you're it pro cable puller. Next month you can be the king of the universe ok. You're the wing nut thinking that everyone will subject themselves to more wallet raping. You lie so much that you can't even keep anything straight. That's ok, more and more people are finding out everyday what a rotten store you've become. Over 80,000 visits on return / exchange related issues on this site alone not including the ever popular car horror stories, then there's simoniz etc.

    Oh a little article 'Canadian Tire: Fixing a flat, by Jordan Timm, Canadian Business magazine '
    made reference to unhappy customers and this consumer site. A not too flattering article. Are you going to call him a paranoid mental case too? Very funny coming from CT idiots who change their stories every time facts and truths rebut their lies. Almost as often as they change their "identities" .

Page 13 of 33 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Return Policy is false advertizing
    By Guest-0042 in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 14th, 2014, 06:50 PM
  2. Return policy
    By Bob in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: June 14th, 2012, 10:38 PM
  3. Ask an Employee
    By Employee in forum Employees Speak Out
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: May 24th, 2012, 12:08 AM
  4. Canadian Tire doesn't honor their return policy?
    By Guest-0160 in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: June 6th, 2011, 01:13 PM
  5. stupid b**ch hit my son......
    By dizzy in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 4th, 2010, 04:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions