Page 16 of 33 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
Results 151 to 160 of 322

Thread: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

  1. #151
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    do you really believe, i mean truly believe that this site is doing any damage to canadian tire or even to a specific store? do you think that the multi millionaire canadian tire dealers are concerned that a dozen disgruntled customers come here to bitch to each other, and argue with everyone else?
    if that's the truly the case then why does the multi millionaire supreme canadian tire dealer CARE what I have to say at all? Why do they put up such a fight hiding the truth and attacking all posters? Why do you need to keep the money from people who want their money back? After all CT owner's only dealing with the union middle class. How smart can we really be?

  2. #152
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0462's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical response from canadian tire. Rather than deal with a response to a legitimate concern they start with insulting the customer and blaming everyone else for the problem. Anyone else tried to return something like a simoniz pressure washer and get pushed out of the store? Oh as for the insults, that's ok. I'm sure smart enough not to work in retail or make a living misleading the public.



    What you don't say, and what we already know is that most of North America have cell phones and have switched from landlines. That information isn't in the phone books. Again you're telling us to look the other way when it suits you, like when the obvious is in our face. So convenient for the CT retailer! Consumers decide for yourselves.

    You don't like the fact that smart consumers can decide for themselves and shop every where else but Canadian Tire. Dangerous to you, good for the rest of us.

    So our information is safe with a Canadian Tire store you claim? 500 dealers all doing their own thing, all with different policies all across canada. And yet you intimately know that "most don't ask for ID for returns". Sure buddy. Sure. Didn't somebody say a dealer got criminally fined and sentenced sometime ago? Consumers decide for yourselves if your information is safe.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    You may be asked, either when you register with us, or at other times, for information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. You may also be asked to share with us your interests, hobbies and preferences. In addition, when you order certain goods or services from our Web Sites, we will need to know your credit/payment card number and expiration date.[/quote]



    The above is from this website, Canadian Tire Sucks. Umm, why do they need my e-mail address, postal address and telephone number? Give them my credit/payment card number and expiration date? Golly-that sounds kind of dangerous. Is my information safe with this business and exactly what services will they be selling me?

  3. #153

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You may be asked ... for information ... such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number.
    Well, I'll be darned, it looks like some genius at CT has finally stumbled across the Privacy Statement.

    Bravo! It's only been there since 2007. Good catch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The above is from this website, Canadian Tire Sucks
    Yup, it's right here: https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/co...statement.html

    (Typical CT morons still haven't figured out the modern miracle of links.)

    Let me guess, they are all devious and deceiptful here, because they post a privacy policy! Heaven forbid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Umm, why do they need my e-mail address, postal address and telephone number?
    Umm, nobody said they need it, CT Liar.

    And are you trying to draw some infantile analogy between CT demanding that customer provide information that's even more sensitive than this, before they'll follow their own policies, or provide the legally required refunds for defective items?

    Nice try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    .... when you order certain goods or services from our Web Sites, we will need to know your credit/payment card number and expiration date.

    Golly-that sounds kind of dangerous.
    Golly-that sounds kind of like e-commerce.

    Moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is my information safe with this business ....
    Geez, if you don't think it's safe, then don't provide it.

    Pretty simple, if you think about it for 2 seconds.

    It's not like CT Sucks is going to issue a trespass order against you or something.

    (Which is unfortunately, methinks.)

    Please, please CT morons. How many times must you openly embarrass youself before you learn even the basics?

  4. #154
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, I'll be darned, it looks like some genius at CT has finally stumbled across the Privacy Statement.

    Bravo! It's only been there since 2007. Good catch!



    Yup, it's right here: https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/co...statement.html

    (Typical CT morons still haven't figured out the modern miracle of links.)

    Let me guess, they are all devious and deceiptful here, because they post a privacy policy! Heaven forbid!



    Umm, nobody said they need it, CT Liar.

    And are you trying to draw some infantile analogy between CT demanding that customer provide information that's even more sensitive than this, before they'll follow their own policies, or provide the legally required refunds for defective items?

    Nice try.



    Golly-that sounds kind of like e-commerce.

    Moron.



    Geez, if you don't think it's safe, then don't provide it.

    Pretty simple, if you think about it for 2 seconds.

    It's not like CT Sucks is going to issue a trespass order against you or something.

    (Which is unfortunately, methinks.)

    Please, please CT morons. How many times must you openly embarrass youself before you learn even the basics?


    Hey, no problem....as long as we all agree that this site is nothing more than E-Commerce for someone. Just pointing it out.

  5. #155

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, no problem....as long as we all agree that this site is nothing more than E-Commerce for someone. Just pointing it out.
    I think all we can agree on is that the self-confessed CT Owner/Liars are a greedy bunch on a-holes who won't hesitate to screw people over for some extra cash-ola.

    Thanks for your agreement!

    Oh, and I'm sure the site owner thanks you, too, for 'donating' by bringing your traffic to this site!

  6. #156
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think all we can agree on is that the self-confessed CT Owner/Liars are a greedy bunch on a-holes who won't hesitate to screw people over for some extra cash-ola.

    Thanks for your agreement!

    Oh, and I'm sure the site owner thanks you, too, for 'donating' by bringing your traffic to this site!


    Ahhhhhh. I love it when you are left speechless and have to try and save face. Nice try, but poorly done. This site has 0 (zero) advertisements and who knows how many donations....I'm guessing very few if any. Those American sites have lots of advertising....but then again the "sucks.com" franchise may not work in Canada.....too many people that are smarter than you.

  7. #157

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This site has 0 (zero) advertisements and who knows how many donations....I'm guessing very few if any.
    So much for the recent spate of honesty on the part of the CT owners and their Rep's. Back to your old deceptions. It was nice while it briefly lasted.

    Maybe your browser works differenty that most, but there are always ad's on this site.

    Yet another lie. Shall we resume making lists of repetitious lies of CT Owners and Reps? We must be into triple digits by now.

    And the hypocricy of the Owner/Liars is disgusting. As if anyone asking for a donation (does that include charities?) can be compared to a greedy store owner trying to cheat a customer!

    If you don't want this site to get revenue, then don't be a hypocite: stop posting here, and generating traffic and ad hits.

    But, let's not get too far off topic:

    - CT sucks.
    - No other Canadian retailers has the same, lousy return policies, including the despicable "Repair Only" policy.
    - Refunds for defective items are legally required by the CPA.
    - CT Owners and Reps are admitted greedly liars.

    It's important to stay focused.

  8. #158
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So much for the recent spate of honesty on the part of the CT owners and their Rep's. Back to your old deceptions. It was nice while it briefly lasted.

    Maybe your browser works differenty that most, but there are always ad's on this site.

    Yet another lie. Shall we resume making lists of repetitious lies of CT Owners and Reps? We must be into triple digits by now.

    And the hypocricy of the Owner/Liars is disgusting. As if anyone asking for a donation (does that include charities?) can be compared to a greedy store owner trying to cheat a customer!

    If you don't want this site to get revenue, then don't be a hypocite: stop posting here, and generating traffic and ad hits.

    But, let's not get too far off topic:

    - CT sucks.
    - No other Canadian retailers has the same, lousy return policies, including the despicable "Repair Only" policy.
    - Refunds for defective items are legally required by the CPA.
    - CT Owners and Reps are admitted greedly liars.

    It's important to stay focused.

    Same old delusional post by you. If the return policy was truly illegal, some lawyer would have jumped all over it.
    Keep trying to cause controversy for your E-Commerce site. People are not as gullible as you make them out to be.

  9. #159
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0367's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same old delusional post by you. If the return policy was truly illegal, some lawyer would have jumped all over it.
    Same old twisted logic.

    Still wrong.

    Too bad, so sad.

    How about addressing the sections of the CPA, instead of making blind guesses?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep trying to cause controversy for your E-Commerce site. People are not as gullible as you make them out to be.
    If you think this is really an e-commerce site, you've got a lot to learn about business.

    But I guess we already knew that, based on prior posts.

    Typical CT moron.

  10. #160
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same old twisted logic.

    Still wrong.

    Too bad, so sad.

    How about addressing the sections of the CPA, instead of making blind guesses?



    If you think this is really an e-commerce site, you've got a lot to learn about business.

    But I guess we already knew that, based on prior posts.

    Typical CT moron.

    Sorry faker advocate. Your "logic" is nothing more than an opinion, and a poor one at that.
    Don't forget to donate. Hilarious.

Page 16 of 33 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Return Policy is false advertizing
    By Guest-0042 in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 14th, 2014, 05:50 PM
  2. Return policy
    By Bob in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: June 14th, 2012, 09:38 PM
  3. Ask an Employee
    By Employee in forum Employees Speak Out
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: May 23rd, 2012, 11:08 PM
  4. Canadian Tire doesn't honor their return policy?
    By Guest-0160 in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: June 6th, 2011, 12:13 PM
  5. stupid b**ch hit my son......
    By dizzy in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 4th, 2010, 04:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions