Page 24 of 33 First ... 142223242526 ... Last
Results 231 to 240 of 322

Thread: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

  1. #231
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Crappy Tire needs more investors to become millionaires. Profits are down but come on up any ways and put your life savings against the americans. Don't worry we'll show them and make them suffer and make you millions or lose millions, don't worry about the details. I'm sure the terms of making a million are somewhere in the back of the receipt. Don't worry, trust us. We know all about millions and have a ton of experience doing business in the US of A twice.

    The store will pay for itself from sun up till sun down. Just don't accept refunds for any reason and defer to repair only warranties! Following the law is optional but will affect profits. Remember our motto, "We don't make it, we didn't break it, we just sell it, and get outta my store you thieving bastards". If they still won't leave the store, call the cops on those trouble makers and sic the corporate lawyers on them. And if you want to make more money, higher a bunch of high school students or drop outs for the car garage. No experience necessary. For the retail floor you can save by chincing the minimum wage staff. Always give them lazy bastards more work than they could handle. Promise the hard workers every year with raises but use our performance hr sheet. I've got a "manager" with us for 20 years and still making a touch of over minimum wage. That's cost control, hallelujah brother!

    "There is a lot less for a lot more"

    p.s. Don't forget to take every afternoon off for golf. Never be late for tee time.

  2. #232
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Service Bay personel are paid hrly plus commission. The more parts they replace the more they make. Over heating problem on a $1500 vehicle estamated $700 final bill was over $1300. Got half a mile from store before vehicle overheated. Found $20. thermostat was the problem. Free brake inspection cost me $180. Estimate on repairs including locking hubs and bearings in excess of $900. No one asked them to take the wheels apart. Work done elsewhere for $240 including 1 set of bearings and repacking.
    End of service at CT Dec. 08 Tried to use my CT CC to order new plow over the phone. Was told I would have to drive 25 mile to the store to place order. Item was coming on sale the next week so sale price was allowed. 3-5 days del. When I called 5 days later was told it would be mid Jan. (maybe) before plow would be avail. 2 other items I needed were also on sale but not available. I know longer deal with CT period. These are just my most memorable exp. There are more!

  3. #233

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody has ever had a problem at Walmart? hahhaha is that for real?
    Typical CT liar.

    That's not at all what they wrote.

    Writing "I've never heard of anyone" is NOT the same thing as "Nobody has ever".

    Why are you such a jerk?

    If you're so right, how come the truth isn't enough?

  4. #234

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Try being honest for a change.
    What exactly is your problem?

    Nothing in that post you misquoted appears to be dishonest. Certainly you've provided no evidence.

    Is this going to be your big contribution to humanity? Posting pointless lies about people who dare to stand up to The Big Triangle of Crap?

    And that snide little, "for a change". Huh! As if there's every been any proof offered to support your implication that this poster is generally dishonest.

    But the CT reps? Lots and lots of evidence that they are telling lies. Why not go after them?

    Oh, I guess it has nothing to do with honesty - just with misguided attacks on people who oppose the bad practices of CT.

    Hey, here's an idea.

    If you disagree with someone's facts, reasoning or conclusions, how about posting some counter arguments? Or evidence? Or anything useful at all??

    But maybe you're just not up to the intellectual challenge, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No other retailer has fraud prevention? No other retailer asks for ID? No other retailer has policies and procedures?
    None of the above has been written by this poster. You just made it up. More CT lies, that only make your beloved company look like a bunch of jerks.

    Now, how bad can this poster's statements be? I mean, you can't even argue with what they actually said, now can you?

    Actually, it sounds like you are admitting defeat, doesn't it?

    Aren't you pretty much saying:

    "Yup, I guess I can't argue with anything they wrote. It all looks solid to me."

    "But I'm a jerk, so I'm going to pretend they wrote a bunch of stuff that I DON'T agree with!"

    "And then I'm going to argue with THAT!"

    "And pretend I WON when I prove what a dumb statement I wrote! Woo-hoo!"

    Doesn't that about sum up your clever come-back?

    An admission of defeat?

    Plus you are really just arguing with yourself! LOL!

    And all the while tacitly admitting that everything the poster wrote is correct!

    LOL hilarious!

    OK, since you've basically admitted defeat, and have decide to settle for arguing with just yourself ....

    ... why don't you go argue with yourself some place where you won't annoy anybody, hmm?

    Please and Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are there over 600 sucks.com sites? You sure do love avoiding the question.
    Geez, now what's this nonsense?

    Well, you know what? People ignore jerks and their dumb questions all the time.

    I'd expect you'd be used to it by now.

  5. #235
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What exactly is your problem?

    Nothing in that post you misquoted appears to be dishonest. Certainly you've provided no evidence.

    Is this going to be your big contribution to humanity? Posting pointless lies about people who dare to stand up to The Big Triangle of Crap?

    And that snide little, "for a change". Huh! As if there's every been any proof offered to support your implication that this poster is generally dishonest.

    But the CT reps? Lots and lots of evidence that they are telling lies. Why not go after them?

    Oh, I guess it has nothing to do with honesty - just with misguided attacks on people who oppose the bad practices of CT.

    Hey, here's an idea.

    If you disagree with someone's facts, reasoning or conclusions, how about posting some counter arguments? Or evidence? Or anything useful at all??

    But maybe you're just not up to the intellectual challenge, huh?



    None of the above has been written by this poster. You just made it up. More CT lies, that only make your beloved company look like a bunch of jerks.

    Now, how bad can this poster's statements be? I mean, you can't even argue with what they actually said, now can you?

    Actually, it sounds like you are admitting defeat, doesn't it?

    Aren't you pretty much saying:

    "Yup, I guess I can't argue with anything they wrote. It all looks solid to me."

    "But I'm a jerk, so I'm going to pretend they wrote a bunch of stuff that I DON'T agree with!"

    "And then I'm going to argue with THAT!"

    "And pretend I WON when I prove what a dumb statement I wrote! Woo-hoo!"

    Doesn't that about sum up your clever come-back?

    An admission of defeat?

    Plus you are really just arguing with yourself! LOL!

    And all the while tacitly admitting that everything the poster wrote is correct!

    LOL hilarious!

    OK, since you've basically admitted defeat, and have decide to settle for arguing with just yourself ....

    ... why don't you go argue with yourself some place where you won't annoy anybody, hmm?

    Please and Thank you!



    Geez, now what's this nonsense?

    Well, you know what? People ignore jerks and their dumb questions all the time.

    I'd expect you'd be used to it by now.


    What loser multiple personality are we dealing with today?

    Not my problem if you can't read, not my problem if you choose to ignore facts, not my problem if you can't handle being challenged on all your lies and bs.

    Pretty evident that you have some mental health "issues"

  6. #236
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical CT liar.

    That's not at all what they wrote.

    Writing "I've never heard of anyone" is NOT the same thing as "Nobody has ever".

    Why are you such a jerk?

    If you're so right, how come the truth isn't enough?

    Are you for real or just a loser? Try making sense when you post your gibberish.....try adding some value....try being relevant......otherwise, you are a loser.

  7. #237

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not my problem if you can't read,
    Ah, up for another round, are we?

    Ok.

    On what basis do you make the accusation that I can't read? Any proof? Any evidence? Or, just another lie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    not my problem if you choose to ignore facts,
    What facts are you claiming that I'm ignoring? Or is this yet another lie? (Why stop now?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    not my problem if you can't handle being challenged on all your lies and bs.
    What have you offered that is a challenge? Are you saying that telling lies is supposed to be a 'challenge' of some kind?

    What are these lies that you say I'm telling? Please be specific, thanks!

    What is the bs you are claiming is mine? Huh?

    Or are your claims just a bunch of lies?

    Is this really, truly the best you can do?

    Make a long list of bogus claims?

    Not much of a 'challenge', now is it?

  8. #238

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical CT liar.

    That's not at all what they wrote.

    Writing "I've never heard of anyone" is NOT the same thing as "Nobody has ever".

    Why are you such a jerk?

    If you're so right, how come the truth isn't enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you for real or just a loser? Try making sense when you post your gibberish.....try adding some value....try being relevant......otherwise, you are a loser.
    So, that's your big rebuttal, huh?

    Too lazy to even post lies, I see.

    Very compelling arguments.

    Yet another CT Liar.

  9. #239

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Once all their so-called facts were disproven, the CT defenders resorted to lies, but at least they were plausible lies.

    When the plausible lies ran out, they just starting posting obvious lies, easily disproven.

    Now that they've run out of even the feeble lies, they are just posting insults.

    They've basically admitted defeat, and can't disprove anything that's been written.

    I'm guessing that won't stop them from posting crap, and claiming that it's ok because they are 'challenging' people in unspecified ways.

    Kind of sad, really.

    The deperation is palpable.

  10. #240
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Stupid return policy to hide employee theft?

    Let's review YOUR version of how a lie is "disproven"

    That's a lie
    Liar Liar Canadian Tire
    You're a moron
    All you do is lie
    Why can't you tell the truth?

    Talk about credible. Ranks right up there with yacht boy and his fleet of boats and bikini clad supermodels.

    I can be equally as creative all day long, however I can't because i'm too busy maintaining my Lear Jet, my houses in Europe, Australia and Florida, my stable of thoroughbread race horses and rare vintage automobiles.
    See how easy that was? cool. Pardon me while I run along. I have a meeting with Prince William and his lovely bride to be to wish them well before their wedding. I'm unable to attend due to prior commitments and thought it best I send my love in person.

Page 24 of 33 First ... 142223242526 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Return Policy is false advertizing
    By Guest-0042 in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 14th, 2014, 05:50 PM
  2. Return policy
    By Bob in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: June 14th, 2012, 09:38 PM
  3. Ask an Employee
    By Employee in forum Employees Speak Out
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: May 23rd, 2012, 11:08 PM
  4. Canadian Tire doesn't honor their return policy?
    By Guest-0160 in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: June 6th, 2011, 12:13 PM
  5. stupid b**ch hit my son......
    By dizzy in forum General Canadian Tire Complaints / Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 4th, 2010, 03:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions