Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last
Results 101 to 110 of 176

Thread: Jobmate

  1. #101
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0561's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To Gramma B
    Posting a name of Gramma B hardly makes you any less anonymous then the rest of us on here.

    To the poster of the fraud article. Still not catching your point?! One dealer out of 480 active dealers gets caught being dirty (and yes what he did is clearly illegal and he should be punished - and was) and you play it WAAAAAAAAY out of context again as if that's how every one of us operates. This is your precisely how you operate day in day out on here. One thing happens, you assume it's the whole chain. You're an idiot for having such limited view. You see one or two of something and paint everyone and everything with the same brush. Silly silly fool. Open your eyes. Open your views.
    So:

    1 - Still no examples of anybody being convicted of "fraud" for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, unopened item. Not from your store (assuming you have one). None from any store at all!

    2 - Still no reputable sources (or any sources at all!) that say "any deception is fraud".

    3 - Still no evidence that, "If I catch you even once trying to deceive, the police do come and the conviction rate is 100%".

    4 - Still not even a single example of anybody being convicted for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, open and defective item that they recently purchased.

    Still waiting!

  2. #102

    Re: Jobmate

    First of all, you have my sex wrong... it's GRAMPA B, NOT gramma B, but then I don't suppose any CTC lackie discriminates sexwise since they have likely all been "conditioned" (I would say brainwashed, but that implies they may have some to work with...lol), and secondly, I am NOT the one offering up cases of fraud against any specific CTC person... that would be just too easy a target!! At least when you see my addy (grampa B... i.e. male person), it shows that I took the trouble to register into the site rather than post anonymously. I have nothing to fear, and my conscience is clear. I have only offered up a suggestion to those frustrated with the dumb corporate, and sometimes individual manager of store policies that do everything in their collective power to subvert customer service when it comes to refunds and/or returns. I do not view my "exchange" policy as fraud when the item is still under warranty, or "lifetime" guaranteed (i.e. Mastercraft hand tools) and just because I no longer happen to have a receipt, the store refuses to deal with me. Total bullshit!! Even if I didn't buy the article there, if it is still under warranty and CTC is an authorized retailer for that product, decent customer service would mean that they would happily exchange the defective article and send it back to the manufacturer. Then they might actually grow a loyal return customer base, hardly what seems to be happening. I have had way more than my say here, and answered almost every response, now I'm done, thank you very much!!!

  3. #103
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So:

    1 - Still no examples of anybody being convicted of "fraud" for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, unopened item. Not from your store (assuming you have one). None from any store at all!

    2 - Still no reputable sources (or any sources at all!) that say "any deception is fraud".

    3 - Still no evidence that, "If I catch you even once trying to deceive, the police do come and the conviction rate is 100%".

    4 - Still not even a single example of anybody being convicted for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, open and defective item that they recently purchased.

    Still waiting!
    YOu may or may not be aware that simple cases of theft and fraud rarely if ever get published anywhere...news, newspapers etc...

    In my very first store i had a young fellow who was legally an adult found to have ripped off the store for approximately $4000 worth of merchandise. Found it, proved it, arrested, charged, convicted. Not once was his name or information regarding the theft every published, noted in a paper etc... zero.
    So yah, despite getting people busted regularly for theft, fraud etc... you may not ever find that information

  4. #104
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by grampa B View Post
    First of all, you have my sex wrong... it's GRAMPA B, NOT gramma B, but then I don't suppose any CTC lackie discriminates sexwise since they have likely all been "conditioned" (I would say brainwashed, but that implies they may have some to work with...lol), and secondly, I am NOT the one offering up cases of fraud against any specific CTC person... that would be just too easy a target!! At least when you see my addy (grampa B... i.e. male person), it shows that I took the trouble to register into the site rather than post anonymously. I have nothing to fear, and my conscience is clear. I have only offered up a suggestion to those frustrated with the dumb corporate, and sometimes individual manager of store policies that do everything in their collective power to subvert customer service when it comes to refunds and/or returns. I do not view my "exchange" policy as fraud when the item is still under warranty, or "lifetime" guaranteed (i.e. Mastercraft hand tools) and just because I no longer happen to have a receipt, the store refuses to deal with me. Total bullshit!! Even if I didn't buy the article there, if it is still under warranty and CTC is an authorized retailer for that product, decent customer service would mean that they would happily exchange the defective article and send it back to the manufacturer. Then they might actually grow a loyal return customer base, hardly what seems to be happening. I have had way more than my say here, and answered almost every response, now I'm done, thank you very much!!!
    Don't get your knickers in a knot there old timer. I am aware of the difference between a man and a woman. Hell according to some on here, they think i'm sexist and women belong on the kitchen LOL as silly as that was, given the comment it originated from, but i digress

    If you read my post i did say specifically that it was someone, not you, posting about fraud.
    As far as lifetime tools go, I have never even once seen a Mastercraft lifetime warranty handtool rrequire a receipt. Mastercraft is specific to CT - lifetime is lifetime. I would be VERY surprised if someone got denied a claim on a socket, ratchet, screwdriver etc...

    PS - You're a stealing lying thief.
    Your actions are deplorable. Your clear conciense, shouldn't be. You're stealing, you're messing with warranty terms for your own personal gain and you're a fraud. You should be ashamed. problem is, not only are you not ashamed, you're proud.

    Great quality of people you attract here CT Haters. Liars and robbers unite here at canadiantiresucks.net

  5. #105
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0561's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    YOu may or may not be aware that simple cases of theft and fraud rarely if ever get published anywhere...news, newspapers etc...

    In my very first store i had a young fellow who was legally an adult found to have ripped off the store for approximately $4000 worth of merchandise. Found it, proved it, arrested, charged, convicted. Not once was his name or information regarding the theft every published, noted in a paper etc... zero.
    So yah, despite getting people busted regularly for theft, fraud etc... you may not ever find that information
    Interesting. We've got one Crappy Person saying, "you don't read enough" and another Crappy Person saying "you may not ever find that information". It's either easy or it's had: Crappy People just can't come to a consensus.

    Either way, I don't see any examples of convictions.

    And no sources backing up the Crappy Person's claims that the return methods being discussed here are are 'fraud'.

    So:

    1 - Still no examples of anybody being convicted of "fraud" for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, unopened item. Not from your store (assuming you have one). None from any store at all!

    2 - Still no reputable sources (or any sources at all!) that say "any deception is fraud".

    3 - Still no evidence that, "If I catch you even once trying to deceive, the police do come and the conviction rate is 100%".

    4 - Still not even a single example of anybody being convicted for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, open and defective item that they recently purchased.

    Still waiting!

  6. #106

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PS - You're a stealing lying thief.
    Your actions are deplorable. Your clear conciense, shouldn't be. You're stealing, you're messing with warranty terms for your own personal gain and you're a fraud. You should be ashamed. problem is, not only are you not ashamed, you're proud.

    Great quality of people you attract here CT Haters. Liars and robbers unite here at canadiantiresucks.net
    Wow! Nothing gets the Crappy People goin', like a customer who got a replacement of a defective product! Yeesh!

    Now are being accused of robbery, which involves violence or threats of harm!

    All for seeking a working product, within the warranty period!


    So:

    1 - Still no examples of anybody being convicted of "fraud" for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, unopened item. Not from your store (assuming you have one). None from any store at all!

    2 - Still no reputable sources (or any sources at all!) that say "any deception is fraud".

    3 - Still no evidence that, "If I catch you even once trying to deceive, the police do come and the conviction rate is 100%".

    4 - Still not even a single example of anybody being convicted for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, open and defective item that they recently purchased.

    Still waiting!

  7. #107
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To Gramma B
    Posting a name of Gramma B hardly makes you any less anonymous then the rest of us on here.

    To the poster of the fraud article. Still not catching your point?! One dealer out of 480 active dealers gets caught being dirty (and yes what he did is clearly illegal and he should be punished - and was) and you play it WAAAAAAAAY out of context again as if that's how every one of us operates. This is your precisely how you operate day in day out on here. One thing happens, you assume it's the whole chain. You're an idiot for having such limited view. You see one or two of something and paint everyone and everything with the same brush. Silly silly fool. Open your eyes. Open your views.
    The problem with CT is that they love to brag and speak condescendingly to the public ( 9 to 5ers), in particular to customers.They love to rub our noses in their supposed success and wealth, and lie about the supposed fairness of their onesided rip off policies. But when asked to prove it, any of their claims. They can't! However, there's alot of evidence out there to disprove their claims and it's linked all over this site.

    Their wealth ? Fail

    Canadian Tire claims of customer receipt fraud conviction ? Fail

    Canadian Tire dealers never lost money in the two US expansions? Fail

    Canadian Tire have never broken privacy laws? Fail

    Canadian Tire growing quarter after quarter? Fail

    Canadian Tire never did anything wrong in Ellen Rosemans view? Fail

    Canadian Tire have never been sued on the Consumer Protection Act? Fail

    Canadian Tire have only been sued for 1 bicycle accident? Fail

    There's more examples out there but you get the point.

    When we call them on their bullshit time and again to prove it, they immediately dismiss it as an anomaly like they're doing again. Well, it seems to be happening more and more as their misdeeds are all over the internet.

    One time events, they claim, or so they wish. Not likely. And just like the other examples there's at least one more example out there of a CT dealer convicted of fraud. I know. It's been in the papers.

    Still waiting for the customer receipt fraud conviction evidence otherwise, have a big 64 oz of STFU. I'll be shopping at walmart while you keep looking for it.

  8. #108
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

    Great quality of people you attract here CT Haters. Liars and robbers unite here at canadiantiresucks.net
    Housing Again Alerts: Ontario's Former Housing Minister Cleared of Criminal Wrongdoing

  9. #109
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by grampa B View Post
    First of all, you have my sex wrong... it's GRAMPA B, NOT gramma B, but then I don't suppose any CTC lackie discriminates sexwise since they have likely all been "conditioned" (I would say brainwashed, but that implies they may have some to work with...lol), and secondly, I am NOT the one offering up cases of fraud against any specific CTC person... that would be just too easy a target!! At least when you see my addy (grampa B... i.e. male person), it shows that I took the trouble to register into the site rather than post anonymously. I have nothing to fear, and my conscience is clear. I have only offered up a suggestion to those frustrated with the dumb corporate, and sometimes individual manager of store policies that do everything in their collective power to subvert customer service when it comes to refunds and/or returns. I do not view my "exchange" policy as fraud when the item is still under warranty, or "lifetime" guaranteed (i.e. Mastercraft hand tools) and just because I no longer happen to have a receipt, the store refuses to deal with me. Total bullshit!! Even if I didn't buy the article there, if it is still under warranty and CTC is an authorized retailer for that product, decent customer service would mean that they would happily exchange the defective article and send it back to the manufacturer. Then they might actually grow a loyal return customer base, hardly what seems to be happening. I have had way more than my say here, and answered almost every response, now I'm done, thank you very much!!!
    Justify your fraud any way you like. Most people aren't like you and never will be. You are a loser and anybody that reads your dribble can see it. Nice job!

  10. #110
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The problem with CT is that they love to brag and speak condescendingly to the public ( 9 to 5ers), in particular to customers.They love to rub our noses in their supposed success and wealth, and lie about the supposed fairness of their onesided rip off policies. But when asked to prove it, any of their claims. They can't! However, there's alot of evidence out there to disprove their claims and it's linked all over this site.

    Their wealth ? Fail

    Canadian Tire claims of customer receipt fraud conviction ? Fail

    Canadian Tire dealers never lost money in the two US expansions? Fail

    Canadian Tire have never broken privacy laws? Fail

    Canadian Tire growing quarter after quarter? Fail

    Canadian Tire never did anything wrong in Ellen Rosemans view? Fail

    Canadian Tire have never been sued on the Consumer Protection Act? Fail

    Canadian Tire have only been sued for 1 bicycle accident? Fail

    There's more examples out there but you get the point.

    When we call them on their bullshit time and again to prove it, they immediately dismiss it as an anomaly like they're doing again. Well, it seems to be happening more and more as their misdeeds are all over the internet.

    One time events, they claim, or so they wish. Not likely. And just like the other examples there's at least one more example out there of a CT dealer convicted of fraud. I know. It's been in the papers.

    Still waiting for the customer receipt fraud conviction evidence otherwise, have a big 64 oz of STFU. I'll be shopping at walmart while you keep looking for it.
    Faker advocates seem to be desperate to have others believe that their opinions are relevant....that fraud is ok....that their view is correct. Luckily, most people aren't like faker advocate and never will be. You never know what crazed booze filled tirade will show up on a blog, but faker advocate readily exposes his anger management issues and lies.
    Most of us see right through it though.
    Tsk, Tsk faker advocate, Tsk, Tsk

Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions