Page 12 of 18 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
Results 111 to 120 of 176

Thread: Jobmate

  1. #111
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow! Nothing gets the Crappy People goin', like a customer who got a replacement of a defective product! Yeesh!

    Now are being accused of robbery, which involves violence or threats of harm!

    All for seeking a working product, within the warranty period!


    So:

    1 - Still no examples of anybody being convicted of "fraud" for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, unopened item. Not from your store (assuming you have one). None from any store at all!

    2 - Still no reputable sources (or any sources at all!) that say "any deception is fraud".

    3 - Still no evidence that, "If I catch you even once trying to deceive, the police do come and the conviction rate is 100%".

    4 - Still not even a single example of anybody being convicted for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, open and defective item that they recently purchased.

    Still waiting!
    Apparently faker advocate can't read the facts....been posted overly, but he still wants to defend fraud. Luckily most people aren't like him and never will be. Not sure if it's the booze talking, or a mental illness, but we all hope he finds the help he needs. Perhaps litigator wife will help find this lost soul his way....who knows.
    Feel free to read the links of fraud and retail fraud, they explain all to well what faker advocate can't read, or has decided isn't true. Too bad his relevance is so minimal.
    In the meantime, please donate to this site....button at the top!

  2. #112

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Justify your fraud any way you like. Most people aren't like you and never will be. You are a loser and anybody that reads your dribble can see it. Nice job!
    Really?

    You can prove that it's fraud? Using a receipt from a new item to return an old, open and defective item that they recently purchased?

    Please provide some reputable sources that back up this claim.

    And where are all the examples of customers being convicted?

    If Crappy People are so eager to discourage this, I'm sure they would be very quick to bring out all the evidence at their disposal.

    But how come none has been presented, for returning an old, open and defective item that the customer recently purchased?

    Wait .... maybe there isn't any proof! Maybe (just maybe!) it's not really 'fraud' at all!

    Yes, for something that's so 'clearly' true, it sure is turning out to be hard to prove ...

    So:

    1 - Still no examples of anybody being convicted of "fraud" for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, unopened item. Not from your store (assuming you have one). None from any store at all!

    2 - Still no reputable sources (or any sources at all!) that say "any deception is fraud".

    3 - Still no evidence that, "If I catch you even once trying to deceive, the police do come and the conviction rate is 100%".

    4 - Still not even a single example of anybody being convicted for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, open and defective item that they recently purchased.

    Still waiting ...

  3. #113

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Apparently faker advocate can't read the facts....been posted overly
    Really?

    There are some things to read, that prove that it's fraud for a customer to use a receipt from a new item that they purchased, to return an old, open and defective item that they purchased previously?

    Please be so kind as to indicate which of the links address this specific point ... nobody else saw it, either.

    No, just a list of other types of fraud.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    but he still wants to defend fraud.
    No, not really. Just trying to find out if it really is fraud.

    Because, well, there just doesn't seem to actually be fraud.

    Maybe some day, if it's been shown to be fraud. If so, there could be a discussion about 'defending' it.


    So:

    1 - Still no examples of anybody being convicted of "fraud" for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, unopened item. Not from your store (assuming you have one). None from any store at all!

    2 - Still no reputable sources (or any sources at all!) that say "any deception is fraud".

    3 - Still no evidence that, "If I catch you even once trying to deceive, the police do come and the conviction rate is 100%".

    4 - Still not even a single example of anybody being convicted for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, open and defective item that they recently purchased.

    Still waiting ...

  4. #114
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Faker advocates seem to be desperate to have others believe that their opinions are relevant....that fraud is ok....that their view is correct. Luckily, most people aren't like faker advocate and never will be. You never know what crazed booze filled tirade will show up on a blog, but faker advocate readily exposes his anger management issues and lies.
    Most of us see right through it though.
    Tsk, Tsk faker advocate, Tsk, Tsk
    So far consumers, y'know the ones you constantly ridicule and ignore, have had no help in getting their Canadian tire name tools serviced and warrantied. So what good is buying a tool with a lifetime warranty from you at all?


    Strange and maybe some godly intervention, with all you've accused customers of the fraud they're doing and your ridiculous claims for convictions for fraud, and yet no evidence.

    Reading those links on Canadian Tries owners for fraud was an eye opener and makes me wonder why you're doing it in the first place when you're all supposedly so rich? You're taking from the customers and committing fraud yourselves. So in the end, accusing customers of fraud serves more like a smokescreen to hide what you're doing.

    I showed this thread to my church group and to my pastor. They've all been loyal but have had mroe problems with you and very disappointed. I told them to take their good money and spend it elsewhere, which they're already doing.

  5. #115
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    YOu may or may not be aware that simple cases of theft and fraud rarely if ever get published anywhere...news, newspapers etc...

    In my very first store i had a young fellow who was legally an adult found to have ripped off the store for approximately $4000 worth of merchandise. Found it, proved it, arrested, charged, convicted. Not once was his name or information regarding the theft every published, noted in a paper etc... zero.
    So yah, despite getting people busted regularly for theft, fraud etc... you may not ever find that information
    No proof? Liar liar canadian tire and STFU

  6. #116
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So far consumers, y'know the ones you constantly ridicule and ignore, have had no help in getting their Canadian tire name tools serviced and warrantied. So what good is buying a tool with a lifetime warranty from you at all?


    Strange and maybe some godly intervention, with all you've accused customers of the fraud they're doing and your ridiculous claims for convictions for fraud, and yet no evidence.

    Reading those links on Canadian Tries owners for fraud was an eye opener and makes me wonder why you're doing it in the first place when you're all supposedly so rich? You're taking from the customers and committing fraud yourselves. So in the end, accusing customers of fraud serves more like a smokescreen to hide what you're doing.

    I showed this thread to my church group and to my pastor. They've all been loyal but have had mroe problems with you and very disappointed. I told them to take their good money and spend it elsewhere, which they're already doing.
    Was that before or after you met with your Women's Rights Professor and your Litigator wife?

  7. #117
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was that before or after you met with your Women's Rights Professor and your Litigator wife?
    What are you talking about? Is this more of a smokescreen to avoid the wrong you're doing?

  8. #118
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was that before or after you met with your Women's Rights Professor and your Litigator wife?
    oh you don't like proof that ct owners are fraudsters themselves and were fined for it! LOL. Hilarious.

    Still claiming that it's only 1 out of 480?

    I wonder how many dealers over the years were found guilty of it and had to leave for that reason or another? That number would be alot higher than 1 out of 480 as you claim now.

  9. #119
    Posted by an unregistered user Angry CT Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So far consumers, y'know the ones you constantly ridicule and ignore, have had no help in getting their Canadian tire name tools serviced and warrantied. So what good is buying a tool with a lifetime warranty from you at all?


    Strange and maybe some godly intervention, with all you've accused customers of the fraud they're doing and your ridiculous claims for convictions for fraud, and yet no evidence.

    Reading those links on Canadian Tries owners for fraud was an eye opener and makes me wonder why you're doing it in the first place when you're all supposedly so rich? You're taking from the customers and committing fraud yourselves. So in the end, accusing customers of fraud serves more like a smokescreen to hide what you're doing.

    I showed this thread to my church group and to my pastor. They've all been loyal but have had mroe problems with you and very disappointed. I told them to take their good money and spend it elsewhere, which they're already doing.
    First it was his litigator wife, then the sorority, now it's the pastor and church group. Hilarious!

    Faker advocate knows he's losing the battle on facts, but has already lost on credibility. Honest people just aren't like him and never will be. Clearly, he has some mental health and anger management issues. He keeps looking for some Canadian Tire dealer to give out their name or store location. Like anyone would be foolish enough to give some wacko
    Internet faker advocate with the above noted issues that information....LOL

  10. #120
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Jobmate

    If we're going to go back over the years and years, then it's no more just 480 dealers you're comparing against.

    Dealers retire, move on to other things.... so even if you found 15 over the last 20 years, now you're talking 15 people in a pool of 2000 owners. I don't support their fraudulant actions (or yours) and I don't believe them to be good representatives of Canadian Tire. Does 1% make everyone a fraud? a thief? No. does that make me a fraud? No

    This little game would be like me finding anyone in your company or in your industry that had done something illegal and saying you must be just like them. Seriously you're playing like you're in grade school.

Page 12 of 18 First ... 21011121314 ... Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions