Page 1 of 3 123 Last
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Is this site sponsored by Wal-Mart?

  1. #1
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool Is this site sponsored by Wal-Mart?

    or any other large chain store competing with Canadian Tire?

  2. #2
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Is this site sponsored by Wal-Mart?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    or any other large chain store competing with Canadian Tire?
    Kinda doubt it.... Just an whinney ex customer that has nothing better to do.

  3. #3

    Re: Is this site sponsored by Wal-Mart?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kinda doubt it.... Just an whinney ex customer that has nothing better to do.
    Perhaps someone who's sick off Crappy Tire riping them off. You yourself should go back to stocking shelves, CT has another sale this weekend.

  4. #4
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Is this site sponsored by Wal-Mart?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps someone who's sick off Crappy Tire riping them off. You yourself should go back to stocking shelves, CT has another sale this weekend.
    not an employee but nice try. I still cant imagine anyone who has so little of a life they actually make a site like this though.

  5. #5
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Is this site sponsored by Wal-Mart?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    not an employee but nice try. I still cant imagine anyone who has so little of a life they actually make a site like this though.
    Here's another one from the "get a life" brigade. I think the owner of this site is doing a service for the web community. I doubt he spends all day looking at the site either (like some of you detractors). It's easy to get a website up and running and then occasionally monitor it. So, considering the fact I see the same people complaining about this site over and over, who here really has no life?

  6. #6
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Is this site sponsored by Wal-Mart?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's another one from the "get a life" brigade. I think the owner of this site is doing a service for the web community. I doubt he spends all day looking at the site either (like some of you detractors). It's easy to get a website up and running and then occasionally monitor it. So, considering the fact I see the same people complaining about this site over and over, who here really has no life?
    A service to the online community? You really believe that? Oh my.... um im sorry about your life.

  7. #7
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Is this site sponsored by Wal-Mart?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A service to the online community? You really believe that? Oh my.... um im sorry about your life.
    I have a full life, unlike you. Your idea of great websites probably consists of pornography and Justin Bieber videos.

  8. #8
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Is this site sponsored by Wal-Mart?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a full life, unlike you. Your idea of great websites probably consists of pornography and Justin Bieber videos.
    Lol just maybe... but i dont sit around bitchin about CT.... whats wrong with porn?

  9. #9
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Is this site sponsored by Wal-Mart?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol just maybe... but i dont sit around bitchin about CT.... whats wrong with porn?
    Then go back to it.

  10. #10
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Is this site sponsored by Wal-Mart?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then go back to it.
    I can multi task... besides your mom looks good down on all fours.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Similar Threads

  1. How About Lawsuits Against this Site?
    By mastercraft in forum Lawsuits Against Canadian Tire
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: March 22nd, 2017, 07:12 PM
  2. Canadian tire worse then wal-mart?
    By Guest-0055 in forum Personal Stories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 30th, 2010, 07:40 PM
  3. New site look / style
    By Admin in forum Forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 15th, 2009, 08:18 PM
  4. Great site.
    By RogerRZ in forum Say hello!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 7th, 2008, 02:46 PM
  5. The propose of this site
    By Admin in forum Forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 4th, 2008, 12:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions