Stay away from service dept

zrock

6 months ago purchased a new set of tires with extended warrantee. Quite the painfull experience as the truck had a smaller set of tires on then what was stock. They did not have the size that was on it and refused to sell me the next size up due to being a % bigger and might give issues. After 6 hours and showing them the door sticker that showed the size I wanted as stock I finally had tires.
A week ago I woke up to a flat. Ran over to ct and a hour later I left with what I thought was a fixed tire. Woke up the next morning to it flat again. Pissed off and thinking I had a bad rim I bought 4 stock alum rims and went to another shop to have swapped. Went in and told ct of the issue Down $270 on rims and repairs. Next morning it's flat again! Went back to ct and a different guy looked at it found a sidewall puncture. Was told the size difference between new and old was to much and I would have to switch all 4 tires. Well now these tires are discontinued. I said that's no problem I paid for the warrantee and I was told if they were discontinued I would be upgraded at no charge. They said that's not the case I would have to pay the diff plus mount and balance. Told them that's not what I was told and then their old manager lied to me and I'm not paying. They ended up finding the tires at another store and it would be 5 days before they arrived and I would have to pay mount and balance and pay for new warrantee. I asked who was going to cover my out of pocket money spent due to their tech incompetence. They gave me a big speech that they were giving me free tires bla bla bla... they finally agreed to eating the mount and balance...
Now today I go get the new tires installed. Told them 2 rims in the box swap for the rear rims. Over a hour later I leave. Get home and go to remove the rims out of the rear of truck and notice they are the same style as the rims on drivers side of truck. Walk to passenger side and the rims from the rear are on that side... go figures they forgot and tried to hide it. Go back again and ask them what's up. The deck told me he did swap. I said impossible they are 2 different styles and u hid them on the other side of truck....
Last time any part of the auto dept sees me. Every time a veh has went in their it has been a issue...

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

pakolela

6 months ago purchased a new set of tires with extended warrantee. Quite the painfull experience as the truck had a smaller set of tires on then what was stock. They did not have the size that was on it and refused to sell me the next size up due to being a % bigger and might give issues. After 6 hours and showing them the door sticker that showed the size I wanted as stock I finally had tires.
A week ago I woke up to a flat. Ran over to ct and a hour later I left with what I thought was a fixed tire. Woke up the next morning to it flat again. Pissed off and thinking I had a bad rim I bought 4 stock alum rims and went to another shop to have swapped. Went in and told ct of the issue Down $270 on rims and repairs. Next morning it's flat again! Went back to ct and a different guy looked at it found a sidewall puncture. Was told the size difference between new and old was to much and I would have to switch all 4 tires. Well now these tires are discontinued. I said that's no problem I paid for the warrantee and I was told if they were discontinued I would be upgraded at no charge. They said that's not the case I would have to pay the diff plus mount and balance. Told them that's not what I was told and then their old manager lied to me and I'm not paying. They ended up finding the tires at another store and it would be 5 days before they arrived and I would have to pay mount and balance and pay for new warrantee. I asked who was going to cover my out of pocket money spent due to their tech incompetence. They gave me a big speech that they were giving me free tires bla bla bla... they finally agreed to eating the mount and balance...
Now today I go get the new tires installed. Told them 2 rims in the box swap for the rear rims. Over a hour later I leave. Get home and go to remove the rims out of the rear of truck and notice they are the same style as the rims on drivers side of truck. Walk to passenger side and the rims from the rear are on that side... go figures they forgot and tried to hide it. Go back again and ask them what's up. The deck told me he did swap. I said impossible they are 2 different styles and u hid them on the other side of truck....
Last time any part of the auto dept sees me. Every time a veh has went in their it has been a issue...

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

thank you for the information