How do you rate this store? (You may check muliple boxes)

• [color=green]Overall experience was GOOD.[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [color=red]Overall experience was BAD.[/color]

• [color=green]Staff is/was POLILTE, HELPFUL and PROFESSIONAL.[/color]

• [color=red]Staff is/was UNPLEASANT and UNHELPFUL.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was NOT well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was neat and clean.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was dirty, neglected and untidy.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I am satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I am NOT satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I would recommend this store to others.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I would NOT recommend this store to others.[/color]

• Total voters

Guest-0276

Posted by an unregistered user
Canadian Tire is a bad place to shop. I saw an old man try to exchange something because it didn't have all the parts. He was treated bad and was accused of fraud by the manager. He got upset and just left the store. I was going to buy a gift card but changed my mind after that.

Guest-0276

Thanks for your thoughts ct manager. You made your point. I won't be shopping at CT again as it's such a hassle and I don't feel safe with giving you my information.

Guest-0205

Thanks for your thoughts ct manager. You made your point. I won't be shopping at CT again as it's such a hassle and I don't feel safe with giving you my information.

Thank you... That's all we ask... All we want is pathetic pieces of scum like you go away and never come back. If only more inbred fucks like you would take after your example and go somewhere else.

Guest-0301

Manager.. You are absolutly corect, the crappy policy is stated on the crappy recept, after you make the purchase. Perhaps instead of some stupid banner greating people as they walk in the door they should display the one sided return policy before the purchase is made instead of ( You didn't read the fine print, how stupid of you) after the transaction. I know YOUR little store has it right out front and an ass sociate pointing it out to people because YOUR little store is the model of integretty, but some people don't buy stuff antisapating returning it. You don't have a clue as to Canada Post's policies, my spouse just recieved her 30 year pin from CPC so I can tell you books worth of knowedge on CPC policies, so don't go that route, you're just blowing it out your ass. Your (public knowedge) excuse is like saying they stole it so we can too. Two wrongs don't make a right or didn't you listen to your mother.

Guest-0276

Manager.. You are absolutly corect, the crappy policy is stated on the crappy recept, after you make the purchase. Perhaps instead of some stupid banner greating people as they walk in the door they should display the one sided return policy before the purchase is made instead of ( You didn't read the fine print, how stupid of you) after the transaction. I know YOUR little store has it right out front and an ass sociate pointing it out to people because YOUR little store is the model of integretty, but some people don't buy stuff antisapating returning it. You don't have a clue as to Canada Post's policies, my spouse just recieved her 30 year pin from CPC so I can tell you books worth of knowedge on CPC policies, so don't go that route, you're just blowing it out your ass. Your (public knowedge) excuse is like saying they stole it so we can too. Two wrongs don't make a right or didn't you listen to your mother.

Don't be too hard on CT Manager. He's only repeating what he's been told and doing his job and doesn't know any better. That's because he's a good employee. Now somebody send out a corporate memo for them to drain septic tanks with a straw.

Guest-0276

I've been at this store since april and will be quitting in a few weeks for a better job. The managers at this store are incompetent and immoral. They lie regularly to cusotmers at the service desk to get them out of the store and hang on to every refund. They put in a new store policy that refunds and excchanges have to be made by a manager but the woman manager is always in the back talking to the boys and never around. Customers get pissed at us because we can't do their refunds. We get yelled at threatened and when we do a refund on a product that's good to be resold managers yell at us some more. It's not a good place to work. Everyone has access to the computer and information is entered in by everyone differntly.

Guest-0276

Now they don't even handle returns. What a stupid joke of a store. Don't buy from CT ever again. I know this store is off my x-mas list.

Guest-0276

What do you mean by this? The store has said to you that they no long do returns on any products?

That's right! I painted 3 large rooms and bought what I thought was needed. I tried returning the rollers and brushes + varsol, still sealed as plain as day and the blonde girl behind the service desk says no. Not accepting refunds on paint products as it's used! The damn thing is still sealed. Is she that stupid? I then spoke to the manager and he told me that if there's nothing wrong with it, they're not accepting returns. And if there is it's a manufacturer issue and to deal with the manufacturer.

I'm quite pissed at this point and leave the store.

CT_MANAGER

That's right! I painted 3 large rooms and bought what I thought was needed. I tried returning the rollers and brushes + varsol, still sealed as plain as day and the blonde girl behind the service desk says no. Not accepting refunds on paint products as it's used! The damn thing is still sealed. Is she that stupid? I then spoke to the manager and he told me that if there's nothing wrong with it, they're not accepting returns. And if there is it's a manufacturer issue and to deal with the manufacturer.

I'm quite pissed at this point and leave the store.

That doesn't make any sense. Were they accepting returns anywhere else? Did you see anyone returning products? Are you saying they won't accept the return from YOU or returns from anyone, period?

If the products were still sealed, I see no reason they would not accept the return. Of course if it were open it would be up to the store at their discretion.

Guest-0276

This store and other Crappy Tires is getting pretty bad. I thought most people were jaw-boning over the smallest things if I hadn't seen it for myself. I had a small exchange to make and seen the poor treatment of the customer at the desk. They had wanted to exchange some tools -unused and unopened for something else and was refused outright. They had a receipt in hand. The ct clerk was obviously nervous about not exchanging the product as she had no reason not to. All she could say was that there's no way she could tell if the package was opened or not!!! Such a crock. The customer left after getting no where with her, and being threatened with trespassing on property. Then it was my turn. I wanted to exchange a cooler for one with wheels. Receipt in hand, within the 14 days, nothing wrong with the product still brand new unused. And guess what I still got the same horrible treatment. By this time the manager had stepped in. I was asked all kinds of personal information beyond what they really needed to conduct the exchange and started to try and intimidate me with law. I left feeling ripped off and frustrated that honest people are getting a raw deal when it comes to crappy tire. It definately is going down hill.

Guest-0276

this store is nothing but lies and rip offs. Motor master lifetime warranty on battery died. And when I go to get it replaced I get nothing but bullshit from the service manager. They don't warranty wear and tear even though the warranty says it in writing. It says for the life of the vehicle. What a bunch of cons.

CT_MANAGER

this store is nothing but lies and rip offs. Motor master lifetime warranty on battery died. And when I go to get it replaced I get nothing but bullshit from the service manager. They don't warranty wear and tear even though the warranty says it in writing. It says for the life of the vehicle. What a bunch of cons.

When was the battery purchased? It would also depend on the condition of the battery.

Guest-0276

The store staff are rude and have no idea what customer service is about.

After looking for the item myself and being able to find it I asked a young man about the item. He said he'll look for it. Along the way, he socialized with other staff, and then another and another in front of me. Now if he would have done his job it would have taken a minute. But the whole wait time took more than 25 minutes and still not seeing him, I left. Oh and the item I wanted was an $1800 vehicle tent.

Guest-0276

The store staff are rude and have no idea what customer service is about.

After looking for the item myself and being able to find it I asked a young man about the item. He said he'll look for it. Along the way, he socialized with other staff, and then another and another in front of me. Now if he would have done his job it would have taken a minute. But the whole wait time took more than 25 minutes and still not seeing him, I left. Oh and the item I wanted was an $1800 vehicle tent.

oops. It should say After looking for the item myself and NOT being able to find it