Guest-0164

Posted by an unregistered user
You're awfully brave sitting there in front of a computer calling people assholes. How about stepping into the real world and trying it? Let me know how your hospital stay goes.

Big words from a pathetic little pussy, i would step into "the real world" just to show you what a little bitch you are. Grow a pair before you run your mouth asshole.

Guest-0164

It's astounding how many Canadian Tire employees come on here (actually, it's probably the same guy over and over) who are trying to "defend" the company by stating that customers are assholes and thieves.
You're not doing your employer any favours.

Actually both people said that they are not calling customers thieves, you guys just need to say it to make yourselfs feel better about your bitchin. And my guess is your are a thief, a dirty rotten thief, otherwise why would you compain about security devices. Scumbag thief!!!

Guest-0196

Big words from a pathetic little pussy, i would step into "the real world" just to show you what a little bitch you are. Grow a pair before you run your mouth asshole.

I have a pair, you snivelling motherfucker. It's so brave of you to sit there knowing you'll never meet me so I can flatten you. Try taking your own advice on running your mouth. You've done nothing but that since you arrived on this board and are a hypocritical wimp.

Guest-0205

I have a pair, you snivelling motherfucker. It's so brave of you to sit there knowing you'll never meet me so I can flatten you. Try taking your own advice on running your mouth. You've done nothing but that since you arrived on this board and are a hypocritical wimp.

Ok whore bucket let's meet and fight! Since you seem to think your actually a man

Guest-0205

arguing.jpg

Guest-0265

One of the worst store chains. Everytime I've had a major problem they simple do not want to deal with the problem. They blame the customer...they wash their hands of any responsibility...the customer service reps are rude and argumentative including interrupting you while you are trying to get your point across....refusing to give you any other contact info for the company so you can get some solution. There is nothing worse than having a concern especially a major one where they are clearly wrong and getting attitude from customer service head office. I don't know how many times this has happened but I think this last experience has sealed the deal for me. I will never shop there ever. And will spread the truth like this website is doing. Good job on creating this website!

Guest-0196

One of the worst store chains. Everytime I've had a major problem they simple do not want to deal with the problem. They blame the customer...they wash their hands of any responsibility...the customer service reps are rude and argumentative including interrupting you while you are trying to get your point across....refusing to give you any other contact info for the company so you can get some solution. There is nothing worse than having a concern especially a major one where they are clearly wrong and getting attitude from customer service head office. I don't know how many times this has happened but I think this last experience has sealed the deal for me. I will never shop there ever. And will spread the truth like this website is doing. Good job on creating this website!

I hope you stand by your word and don't crumble the next time they have a sale.

Guest-0164

Anytime, shit for brains. I'll gladly meet you on any night you're not fucking your mother. Let me know.

OK buddy pull your cock out of your retarded daddy and stop bein a little bitch. If ya really want to fight im down... ofcourse im gonna have to schedule you in. After all im pretty busy keeping your mom satisfied!!!

Guest-0196

OK buddy pull your cock out of your retarded daddy and stop bein a little bitch. If ya really want to fight im down... ofcourse im gonna have to schedule you in. After all im pretty busy keeping your mom satisfied!!!

Oh how original! Use the exact same insult against me that I used against you. You know what? I'd probably get in trouble with some mental health organization if I beat the living shit out of someone who rides the short bus to school.

Guest-0164

Oh how original! Use the exact same insult against me that I used against you. You know what? I'd probably get in trouble with some mental health organization if I beat the living shit out of someone who rides the short bus to school.[/QUOT

I just find it soooo pathetic that you had to result to threats and mother insults. Yes you are pathetic and if you want to fight fine name the time and place. But you will pussy out

Guest-0196

Oh how original! Use the exact same insult against me that I used against you. You know what? I'd probably get in trouble with some mental health organization if I beat the living shit out of someone who rides the short bus to school.[/QUOT

I just find it soooo pathetic that you had to result to threats and mother insults. Yes you are pathetic and if you want to fight fine name the time and place. But you will pussy out

Why don't you name it, big talker? It would be my distinct pleasure to crack your head.

Guest-0196

The fight was your idea. So you are the one being a bitch, you name the time and place dip shit. Stop being a pussy and call the fight, you say I'm being a pussy? Im saying let's do it name it asshole.

You're probably some pimple-faced douche who can't even get laid. You'd probably shit your pants once you saw me and then I'd be the one to get in trouble for slapping you senseless. You name the place and I'll be there. Otherwise piss off.

Guest-0205

You're probably some pimple-faced douche who can't even get laid. You'd probably shit your pants once you saw me and then I'd be the one to get in trouble for slapping you senseless. You name the place and I'll be there. Otherwise piss off.

Pussy, just like I thought, hahahahahah loser! Just a pathetic douce, hey next time you come in with threats back them up coward. Don't make them then call someone else names cause you don't have the balls do anything

Guest-0338

hi all: canadian tire where to begin .first let me say im a glutton for punishment.i must be i keep going back it seems.ok had afirebird went in for crossover xhaust pipe said 300 $ they took off my manifold pipes to install and tried to charge me 690 ,i paid 300 after i fought with them .got toneau cover for my truck paid in cash then they said they had to order it in would take 5 days 3 and a half months later still no cover got money back went across street to car quest they had it in stock.it goes on and on .my wife loves their sales something goes on sale say saturday for the week go there as they open on first day and salesman says they have sold out really pisses her off .my brother worked for them years ago he said that they would bring something in for sales and staff would get first pick for themslf or for their friends .they earned the name crappy tire.