How do you rate this store? (You may check muliple boxes)

• [color=green]Overall experience was GOOD.[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [color=red]Overall experience was BAD.[/color]

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • [color=green]Staff is/was POLILTE, HELPFUL and PROFESSIONAL.[/color]

• [color=red]Staff is/was UNPLEASANT and UNHELPFUL.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was NOT well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was neat and clean.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was dirty, neglected and untidy.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I am satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I am NOT satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I would recommend this store to others.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I would NOT recommend this store to others.[/color]

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Rate this Canadian Tire store?

Please vote on the above poll.
  • You may select multiple choices.
  • Only choose the options that apply.
  • Try to be honest.
Post other opinions and thought on this particular store below.

Guest-0453

Posted by an unregistered user
I wish CT would just be honest with their costumers, When you place an ad in your flier saying (free installation with tire purchase, it should be free.) Telling me the installation is free and than charging $77.00 for balancing and shop fees, This is not exactly free. If they are going to charge us for something just be honest and say so. I would rather that then be lied to. This was the first time I have bought tires from CT and I will guarantee you it will be the last. I don't have a problem paying for a service that was provided, It is the dishonesty I have a problem with. CT you Suck.

Angry CT Guy

I wish CT would just be honest with their costumers, When you place an ad in your flier saying (free installation with tire purchase, it should be free.) Telling me the installation is free and than charging $77.00 for balancing and shop fees, This is not exactly free. If they are going to charge us for something just be honest and say so. I would rather that then be lied to. This was the first time I have bought tires from CT and I will guarantee you it will be the last. I don't have a problem paying for a service that was provided, It is the dishonesty I have a problem with. CT you Suck.

I wouldn't want my tires installed without balancing, but didn't you have to sign a work order? And doesn't the flyer say that balancing is extra?

CT Me / Lawguy

You have another option. you go on, price out the tires, and when they say balancing is extra you say oh, well then i'm not interested and will search elsewhere. Why do people knowingly agree to things and then bitch about the agreement afterwards?

Guest-0453

I can't controll how Canadian Tire does business or anyones opinion of Canadian Tire.
The only thing I can do is, not give them anymore of my business, and that is what I entend to do.

Guest-0453

You have another option. you go on, price out the tires, and when they say balancing is extra you say oh, well then i'm not interested and will search elsewhere. Why do people knowingly agree to things and then bitch about the agreement afterwards?

People don't knowingly agree to things and then bitch about the agreement afterwards.
We agree to what we are being told, Just tell the full price and we will pay it. why bullshit us and then wonder why we are angry. It is not about the money it is about the principle of the whole thing.
Canadian Tire is worst than the Mob.

Angry CT Guy

People don't knowingly agree to things and then bitch about the agreement afterwards.
We agree to what we are being told, Just tell the full price and we will pay it. why bullshit us and then wonder why we are angry. It is not about the money it is about the principle of the whole thing.
Canadian Tire is worst than the Mob.

You are correct....people don't knowingly agree to things and bitch later....they have to agree to the work before it is performed....it's called a work order. I think your issue is with the marketing that brings people through the door....little fine print in the add that says something like "starting at" or "from" or "additional charges may apply" or "most vehicles" or "balancing extra".
Remember, no one is putting a gun to your head.....you do have choices.

Guest-0457

It sounds like my beef should be with the corporation and not the store. This may be true. Problem is, most of us
deal with the store not the corporation. I feel bad for the CT workers who have to deal with people like me, and by (people like me) I mean people who are not going to bend over and take it like a b**ch. I apolligize to any CT employee that I have been upset with (Frank). From now on I will show my unsatisfaction to the corporation, the only way I can do that is buy not giving them anymore of my business. And that is what I plan to do.
Canadian Tire, You know how to get costumers in the door, now you have to find out a way to get them to come back. That is something you difinitely have not figured out. Good luck with that!

Angry CT Guy

It sounds like my beef should be with the corporation and not the store. This may be true. Problem is, most of us
deal with the store not the corporation. I feel bad for the CT workers who have to deal with people like me, and by (people like me) I mean people who are not going to bend over and take it like a b**ch. I apolligize to any CT employee that I have been upset with (Frank). From now on I will show my unsatisfaction to the corporation, the only way I can do that is buy not giving them anymore of my business. And that is what I plan to do.
Canadian Tire, You know how to get costumers in the door, now you have to find out a way to get them to come back. That is something you difinitely have not figured out. Good luck with that!

It sounds like you may want to get with where thenworld is at with advertising too. Do you really believe that you can get great abs in 5 minutes a day? Do your research man, don't believe everything you read and hear.

Guest-0457

According to Stephen G Wetmore, President and CEO of the Canadian tire Corporation.

If you read the Canadian Tires Code of business Conduct. It states on Page 12.
Under How we do Business.
Under customers, it reads

We do not engage in Misleading Advertising.

Now tell me again, That I should get with where the world is at with advertising today, and I should not believe everything I read and hear.

I hope you are not the person in charge of PR at Canadian Tire, if you are they are in serious trouble.

Angry CT Guy

According to Stephen G Wetmore, President and CEO of the Canadian tire Corporation.

If you read the Canadian Tires Code of business Conduct. It states on Page 12.
Under How we do Business.
Under customers, it reads

We do not engage in Misleading Advertising.

Now tell me again, That I should get with where the world is at with advertising today, and I should not believe everything I read and hear.

I hope you are not the person in charge of PR at Canadian Tire, if you are they are in serious trouble.

That's right, they don't engage in misleading advertising. It's all there in the fine print, but you have to read the fine print. It's not misleading, it's just confusing for the average customer. I'm with you. I think that everything should be bold and clear, with no chance for interpretation. However, marketing geniuses work on angles to garner more sales. Remember, "buyer beware"

CTH8R

Well, the Crappy People have given us a pretty good summary of their business practices.

Consumers must remember:

- "don't believe everything you read and hear" from Crappy Tire.
- Also assume that Crappy Tire is trying to cheat you, so its "buyer beware".

Why would anyone what to deal with them, when there are so many honest businesses around?

They even lie when they claim, "We do not engage in Misleading Advertising".

Nice job, Crappy People!

bishious

I wish CT would just be honest with their costumers, When you place an ad in your flier saying (free installation with tire purchase, it should be free.) Telling me the installation is free and than charging $77.00 for balancing and shop fees, This is not exactly free. If they are going to charge us for something just be honest and say so. I would rather that then be lied to. This was the first time I have bought tires from CT and I will guarantee you it will be the last. I don't have a problem paying for a service that was provided, It is the dishonesty I have a problem wi

Installation IS free. It's the balancing that is not. No one at the store lied. If you are referring to an ad, that is at the corporate level. Your complaint should be directed to them.