How do you rate this store? (You may check muliple boxes)

• [color=green]Overall experience was GOOD.[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [color=red]Overall experience was BAD.[/color]

• [color=green]Staff is/was POLILTE, HELPFUL and PROFESSIONAL.[/color]

• [color=red]Staff is/was UNPLEASANT and UNHELPFUL.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was NOT well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was neat and clean.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was dirty, neglected and untidy.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I am satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I am NOT satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I would recommend this store to others.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I would NOT recommend this store to others.[/color]

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Rate this Canadian Tire store?

Please vote on the above poll.
  • You may select multiple choices.
  • Only choose the options that apply.
  • Try to be honest.
Post other opinions and thought on this particular store below.

Guest-0529

Posted by an unregistered user
Bought some booster cables here, they we pretty cheap, about 20bucks. I used them a few times during the winter and one of the terminals melted off. I took them back here in pieces, about 2 months after i bought em, and they refunded the money no problem, bought some better booster cables and they work great.

CT Challenger

Well, you really dodged a bullet, there.

They could have said, "these cables are not in their original condition", and said you are stuck with them.

Or they could have said, "you damaged them yourself, so it's not our fault".

Or, they could have said, "well, these were defective, and they have an "exchange only" policy, which says they don't have to give you a refund or even store credit. we only have to give you a replacement of the same crappy cables".

Always go with heavier cables - more power will get to the dead battery, and the extra cable size will not cause any problems. Bigger is better for cables!

And always remember to steer clear of Crappy Tire and their crappy policies - next time, you might not be so lucky.

CT Me / Lawguy

Well, you really dodged a bullet, there.

They could have said, "these cables are not in their original condition", and said you are stuck with them.

Or they could have said, "you damaged them yourself, so it's not our fault".

Or, they could have said, "well, these were defective, and they have an "exchange only" policy, which says they don't have to give you a refund or even store credit. we only have to give you a replacement of the same crappy cables".

Always go with heavier cables - more power will get to the dead battery, and the extra cable size will not cause any problems. Bigger is better for cables!

And always remember to steer clear of Crappy Tire and their crappy policies - next time, you might not be so lucky.

....or they could have done what happens many many time across the country every single day. Refund the money or give the customer another product under warranty.

Of course you'd never beleive that, you'd always turn it into, must've been a mistake

Dodged a bullet? no. Kept his receipt and followed the rules to obtain the refund. yes.
Seee it's simple. it really is simple

Guest-0477

Realy?

There's a corporate policy that says every customer is guaranteed to get a full refund for any "exchange ony" items that any CT store sells?

Please post a link to that policy, so that customers can start bringing that in with them, each time they are told, "sorry- exchange only" - we only have to give you a new one.

Mucho Appreciato!

(But that will still only make Crappy Tire as good as every other major retailer, and only for things that CT says are "exchange only". Things that are "repair only" or "no warranty" will still involve bullet-dodging.)