How do you rate this store? (You may check muliple boxes)

• [color=green]Overall experience was GOOD.[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [color=red]Overall experience was BAD.[/color]

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • [color=green]Staff is/was POLILTE, HELPFUL and PROFESSIONAL.[/color]

• [color=red]Staff is/was UNPLEASANT and UNHELPFUL.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was NOT well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was neat and clean.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was dirty, neglected and untidy.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I am satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I am NOT satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I would recommend this store to others.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I would NOT recommend this store to others.[/color]

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Rate this Canadian Tire store?

Please vote on the above poll.
  • You may select multiple choices.
  • Only choose the options that apply.
  • Try to be honest.
Post other opinions and thought on this particular store below.

CT Me / Lawguy

Posted by an unregistered user
No receipt no return... why is that such a hard concept to grasp?

It's posted at customer service
it's on the back of your receipt
it's standard

Guest-0276

No receipt no return... why is that such a hard concept to grasp?

It's posted at customer service
it's on the back of your receipt
it's standard

And yet another CT dealer posted here not that long ago, that store computers were set up to take down customers private information just for that reason!!! That is, trying to get a return/ exchange WITHOUT a receipt. CT dealers must be lying in that case too! Thanks for confirming CT douchebag.

CT Me / Lawguy

Returns without receipts are 100% at the discretion of the retailer.
returns computers are set up to collect customer name, phone number and address only. it does not track sales history, only returns history.

Some stores will offer an in store credit for returns with no receipt. Some will outright say no.

It's up to the customer to be responsible and keep their receipts. It's not up to the store to babysit you after your purchase. Most stores at most times will do their best to offer the customer something, but they surely are not obilgated to do so.

At some point we became a society of me me me.... it's everybody else's fault and it's also everybody else's job to help you out when you mess up. It's a sad sad state of affairs. Keep your paperwork on any item you buy, it's that simple. I don't care if you bought a car, a hammer or a diamond ring....keep your shit in order. it's your responsibility.

the one that kills me is the double standard
1) customers question and sometimes refuse to provide name and phone number
2) then they will come in without a receipt and say well "just look it up" it will tell you when I bought it. Then when we tell them we don't store that information they get mad.

lol Me Me Me Me

be responsible

Guest-0276

Returns without receipts are 100% at the discretion of the retailer.
returns computers are set up to collect customer name, phone number and address only. it does not track sales history, only returns history.

Some stores will offer an in store credit for returns with no receipt. Some will outright say no.

It's up to the customer to be responsible and keep their receipts. It's not up to the store to babysit you after your purchase. Most stores at most times will do their best to offer the customer something, but they surely are not obilgated to do so.

At some point we became a society of me me me.... it's everybody else's fault and it's also everybody else's job to help you out when you mess up. It's a sad sad state of affairs. Keep your paperwork on any item you buy, it's that simple. I don't care if you bought a car, a hammer or a diamond ring....keep your shit in order. it's your responsibility.

the one that kills me is the double standard
1) customers question and sometimes refuse to provide name and phone number
2) then they will come in without a receipt and say well "just look it up" it will tell you when I bought it. Then when we tell them we don't store that information they get mad.

lol Me Me Me Me

be responsible

So you've just confirmed something else for the rest of us. Something that we've known all along. That you do require the customers private information on top of a receipt for returns and exchanges. Store policy wouldn't you say? You just confirmed another CT lie that they do that you only when the customer doesn't have a receipt. Now we find out the truth and that both the receipt and private information from a drivers license are required. Private information that isn't in the phone book that you readily admit. Kinda puts a nail through that Crappy Tire lie of easy returns. Thanks CT douche bag for telling the truth on another CT douche bag.

CT Me / Lawguy

So you've just confirmed something else for the rest of us. Something that we've known all along. That you do require the customers private information on top of a receipt for returns and exchanges. Store policy wouldn't you say? You just confirmed another CT lie that they do that you only when the customer doesn't have a receipt. Now we find out the truth and that both the receipt and private information from a drivers license are required. Private information that isn't in the phone book that you readily admit. Kinda puts a nail through that Crappy Tire lie of easy returns. Thanks CT douche bag for telling the truth on another CT douche bag.

Oh an ugly ct hater lie resurfaces.
The only information that can be entered into the returns system is name phone number and address. there is not even a field to enter drivers license....as discussed many months ago. name phone and addresss is information readily available online or in the phone book. on occasion, a drivers license may be required for verification if a receipt is not present. Most stores do use this practice in my experience.

Guest-0276

Oh an ugly ct hater lie resurfaces.
The only information that can be entered into the returns system is name phone number and address. there is not even a field to enter drivers license....as discussed many months ago. name phone and addresss is information readily available online or in the phone book. on occasion, a drivers license may be required for verification if a receipt is not present. Most stores do use this practice in my experience.

"name phone and addresss is information readily available online" We've already proved that was a lie as your fellow CT douchebag finally conceded.

Whatever douchebag, you said in the previous post that our private information is collected anyways regardless if we have a receipt. That is a common experience from coast to coast. You have no credibility. You lose loser. Take your meds. Don't pass go blah blah

Target will crush you.

CT Me / Lawguy

Oh no, you're mixing up your own words!
Information is collected YES. protected Drivers license information is NOT collected. Without a receipt a drivers license may be viewed to verify the information you provide. but none of the secure information from it is ever recorded.
idiot

Nobody said your information is not available in the phone book?! There's a million ways to track someone down. With an address I can find postal code name phone number. with any of those, I can find the others. If you really think your identity is not readily available to anyone, you're 100% wrong.

CT Me / Lawguy

Targets product overlap is 15% to Canadian Tire. There will be an impact yes, but it won't be major!
Check Walmart and Sears for who is going to get hit the hardest.

Come visit this website in 2014 after Target's been in Canada for a year or two. we will still be here. We will still be building more stores, and my net worth will probably be a million more then it is now. I am not concerned

Guest-0276

Targets product overlap is 15% to Canadian Tire. There will be an impact yes, but it won't be major!
Check Walmart and Sears for who is going to get hit the hardest.

Come visit this website in 2014 after Target's been in Canada for a year or two. we will still be here. We will still be building more stores, and my net worth will probably be a million more then it is now. I am not concerned

sniff sniff...I smell fear, stupidity and denial. 15% is a very low estimate on your part as somebody has pointed out on another thread. Considering that your profit margins are only 4%, I'll say that you're underestimating the impact. You should be asking the Harper government for a bail out now before the line gets too long. Then again he could say no and I would watch and you guys would go bankrupt.

CT Me / Lawguy

sniff sniff...I smell fear, stupidity and denial. 15% is a very low estimate on your part as somebody has pointed out on another thread. Considering that your profit margins are only 4%, I'll say that you're underestimating the impact. You should be asking the Harper government for a bail out now before the line gets too long. Then again he could say no and I would watch and you guys would go bankrupt.

LOL Canadian Tire will not be bankrupt as a result of Target coming into Canada. You have zero idea...really zero! you just don't like Canadian Tire but clearly can't analyze anything rationally.

I'll still be here in 2013, 14 and 15...and long beyond.

This is the EXACT same tune haters were singing when Walmart came to Canada, and Home Home Depot came to Canada. Still here baby...bigger and better then ever

CT Me / Lawguy

The other point that should be addressed is the ignorance of some of the posters here.

"50,000 minimum wage losers out of work - big deal"

This shows your true colours and your true lack of understanding of business, retail and canadian tire.
1) wishing anybody unemployed makes you a sick sick disgusting human being
2) thinking that everyone at CT makes minimum wage just shows your stupidity
3) you clearly show a lack of respect for someone who is makign minimum wage. They are human, they are working hard for their money and for whatver they choose to or need to spend the money on. Just because someone works retail making lower money does not make them a second class citizen. Such thinking would also indicate anyone working in fast food, grocery, anywhere in retail etc... is second class. That thnking makes you a sad pathetic individual with no respect for fellow human beings.

Guest-0276

3) you clearly show a lack of respect for someone who is makign minimum wage. They are human, they are working hard for their money and for whatver they choose to or need to spend the money on. Just because someone works retail making lower money does not make them a second class citizen. Such thinking would also indicate anyone working in fast food, grocery, anywhere in retail etc... is second class. That thnking makes you a sad pathetic individual with no respect for fellow human beings.

That's laughable coming from a CT dealer who often chastise the public of working 9 to 5 and not having "made it" like CT dealers, because YOU can supposedly take time off for golf everyday and show up for "work" IF you feel like it.

So tell me, do you really think that low of 9 to 5 ers? What do you think of your CEO? What about the titans of industry in all fields. What about that cardiologist who's putting in 18 hours a day to save a life. They're certainly working beyond 9 to 5, and definitely make more and worth more than you phony millionaire wannabes. And that's not including those who've really made it and spend our time and money on helping others. So don't chastise my decency when it's your store, your policies, your people that continuously mislead and rip off people day in and day out. For that you CT bunch deserve all the bad karma's that coming back to you. And yep 50000 minimum wage loser POS out of work is a step in the right direction :)

CT Me / Lawguy

That's laughable coming from a CT dealer who often chastise the public of working 9 to 5 and not having "made it" like CT dealers, because YOU can supposedly take time off for golf everyday and show up for "work" IF you feel like it.

So tell me, do you really think that low of 9 to 5 ers? What do you think of your CEO? What about the titans of industry in all fields. What about that cardiologist who's putting in 18 hours a day to save a life. They're certainly working beyond 9 to 5, and definitely make more and worth more than you phony millionaire wannabes. And that's not including those who've really made it and spend our time and money on helping others. So don't chastise my decency when it's your store, your policies, your people that continuously mislead and rip off people day in and day out. For that you CT bunch deserve all the bad karma's that coming back to you. And yep 50000 minimum wage loser POS out of work is a step in the right direction :)

Thanks for proving my point perfectly with your last sentence.
Have a great day

CT Challenger

Interesting discussion about the future of Crappy Tire as a corporation.

Regarding whether the 9-to-5 people upon whom Crappy Tire depends for its very existence, you'd thing there would be more respect from the Crappy People, but instead there has been wide-spread scorn, and extreme arrogance.

One thing is clear: this store in Dryden sure does suck, according to the rating given here.

Angry CT Guy

Interesting discussion about the future of Crappy Tire as a corporation.

Regarding whether the 9-to-5 people upon whom Crappy Tire depends for its very existence, you'd thing there would be more respect from the Crappy People, but instead there has been wide-spread scorn, and extreme arrogance.

One thing is clear: this store in Dryden sure does suck, according to the rating given here.

How many customers does this store have in a day? a week? a month? A year? I'm thinking it is 100,000 plus per year....so really, a few pissed consumers/one side of the story complaints....pretty good, I'd say. Faker advocates aren't really all that good at math or FACTS....lol.
They keep losing each and every day
Don't forget to donate....the button is right at the top and they even take paypal in US dollars...LOL!

Guest-0276

How many customers does this store have in a day? a week? a month? A year? I'm thinking it is 100,000 plus per year....so really, a few pissed consumers/one side of the story complaints....pretty good, I'd say. Faker advocates aren't really all that good at math or FACTS....lol.
They keep losing each and every day
Don't forget to donate....the button is right at the top and they even take paypal in US dollars...LOL!

CT Defender douchebag advocate is really going out on a limb here. You talk about math and FACTs but you continuously suck at those and still fuck up the basics.

Dryden is a small town in butt fuck Ontario with a population of 8200 and falling. So yeah a few pissed off customers would have a major impact. So prove that they get over a 100 000 shoppers a year! You can't! Another CT lie busted.

Angry CT Guy

CT Defender douchebag advocate is really going out on a limb here. You talk about math and FACTs but you continuously suck at those and still fuck up the basics.

Dryden is a small town in butt fuck Ontario with a population of 8200 and falling. So yeah a few pissed off customers would have a major impact. So prove that they get over a 100 000 shoppers a year! You can't! Another CT lie busted.

You really don't know much....no surprise there. I have a store with less than 7000 people in town and have over 120,000 people through the register in a year, so logic dictates. 600 to 800 per day. Who cares if you believe it or not, you're just a faker advocate and you know what they say about fakers.
Glad to be back from the cottage to call you on your silly ass commentary and opinions.