How do you rate this store? (You may check muliple boxes)

• [color=green]Overall experience was GOOD.[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [color=red]Overall experience was BAD.[/color]

• [color=green]Staff is/was POLILTE, HELPFUL and PROFESSIONAL.[/color]

• [color=red]Staff is/was UNPLEASANT and UNHELPFUL.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was NOT well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was neat and clean.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was dirty, neglected and untidy.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I am satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I am NOT satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I would recommend this store to others.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I would NOT recommend this store to others.[/color]

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Rate this Canadian Tire store?

Please vote on the above poll.
  • You may select multiple choices.
  • Only choose the options that apply.
  • Try to be honest.
Post other opinions and thought on this particular store below.

K

keoneil

I have had multiple experiences at the Hanmer Canadian Tire store and I cannot stress enough how much I wish this store had never been built in our community. Service...horrible, morose, miserable staff. Stock...very limited and not always honour flyer prices. Knowledge...ha! I have had to return nearly everything that I've bought there because their staff has mislead me or pretended that they knew what they were talking about when they clearly did not. In the auto department, the "boss" sold me the wrong battery for my vehicle 2 times! The staff regularly comments about how much they hate the management and the owners, and I can see why! In contrast, at the Home Hardware across the street has always been incredible, reliable, knowledgeable, and friendly! The Hanmer Canadian Tire is, bar none, the absolute worst Canadian Tire on the planet!

T

top gun

I have had multiple experiences at the Hanmer Canadian Tire store and I cannot stress enough how much I wish this store had never been built in our community. Service...horrible, morose, miserable staff. Stock...very limited and not always honour flyer prices. Knowledge...ha! I have had to return nearly everything that I've bought there because their staff has mislead me or pretended that they knew what they were talking about when they clearly did not. In the auto department, the "boss" sold me the wrong battery for my vehicle 2 times! The staff regularly comments about how much they hate the management and the owners, and I can see why! In contrast, at the Home Hardware across the street has always been incredible, reliable, knowledgeable, and friendly! The Hanmer Canadian Tire is, bar none, the absolute worst Canadian Tire on the planet!

I some how think that the other auto stores and hardware stores have been doing more buisness since they Crappy Tire moved into Hanmer. People go there first and say "What the Hell" and then go next door to a local place, with trained staff. Even the teenagers at Home Hardware impress me with there knowledge, kindness and customer service. The owner is very nice spent two hours with me one day just going over the best wood stove for my house, not to mention spent more time after looking up all the stove pipe and attachments I would need. I refuse to shop there now, even if it means driving 20 minutes out of my way. I can't recall ever having a good experinence there, or not having to make mutiple trips for the same purchase because they sell you the wrong part then give you a hard time when you try and return it. One of the staff actually challenged me to a fight in the parking lot after we got into an argument because he would not return the brake caliper that he sold me. It was the wrong side, since it was a refurbished caliper the threads where stripped anyways, so it would not bolt on even if it was the right one. He said I did not have the box so he would not take it back. The funny thing is he used the box when I brought in the old one off my car. So I kindly said the box sir is on the self in the back with my old caliper in it, then I could not help but comment on the lack of knowledge and customer serive. He replied or the idiote that keeps shopping here, and then led to him challenging me to a fight in the parking lot. All this in front of my 8 year old kid. Not to mention my 8 year old walked into a sharp edge on a shelf in carppy tire and cut his face open. I reported this to the staff and did not even get an apolagy, however they where quick to fix the shelf since that could have costed them some money if it happend to others.