How do you rate this store? (You may check muliple boxes)

• [color=green]Overall experience was GOOD.[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [color=red]Overall experience was BAD.[/color]

• [color=green]Staff is/was POLILTE, HELPFUL and PROFESSIONAL.[/color]

• [color=red]Staff is/was UNPLEASANT and UNHELPFUL.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was NOT well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was neat and clean.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was dirty, neglected and untidy.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I am satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I am NOT satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I would recommend this store to others.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I would NOT recommend this store to others.[/color]

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Rate this Canadian Tire store?

Please vote on the above poll.
  • You may select multiple choices.
  • Only choose the options that apply.
  • Try to be honest.
Post other opinions and thought on this particular store below.

F

falancan

Got a fuel line job done. At least twice as expensive from anywhere else! If you have too much money, this place is for you!

Angry CT Guy

Posted by an unregistered user
Got a fuel line job done. At least twice as expensive from anywhere else! If you have too much money, this place is for you!

If it was twice as expensive from anywhere else, then why did you go ahead a get the work done there? Who's fault is that?

Guest-0581

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service! They refused to warranty my brand new treadmill when they assured me they would. I should have known better when i knew more about the machine then the person selling it to me. Needless to say they were more interested in getting the sale and sending me on my way then they were customer service/satisfaction. There policy is not to accept open box products back even if they were purchased that day and do not work out of box. Now i understand why they call it CRAPY TIRE!

CT Challenger

Re: Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service! They refused to warranty my brand new treadmill when they assured me they would. I should have known better when i knew more about the machine then the person selling it to me. Needless to say they were more interested in getting the sale and sending me on my way then they were customer service/satisfaction. There policy is not to accept open box products back even if they were purchased that day and do not work out of box. Now i understand why they call it CRAPY TIRE!

See this thread:

https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/c...e-1975-dundas-st-e-london-store.html#post6297

Angry CT Guy

Thanks for the fake post. I guess faker advocate got worried when no one posted last week. Typical of this site for many years....fake posts by the multiple personalities of one guy.
Check out the donate button....I see the motivation. Sad.

CT Challenger

Please don't 'feed' the Angry CT Troll by responding to their inflammatory, extraneous or off-topic statements.

See (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet))"

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]"