How do you rate 1210 Steeles Av E, Milton, ON store?

How do you rate this store? (You may check muliple boxes)

• [color=green]Overall experience was GOOD.[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [color=red]Overall experience was BAD.[/color]

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • [color=green]Staff is/was POLILTE, HELPFUL and PROFESSIONAL.[/color]

• [color=red]Staff is/was UNPLEASANT and UNHELPFUL.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was NOT well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was neat and clean.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was dirty, neglected and untidy.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I am satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I am NOT satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I would recommend this store to others.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I would NOT recommend this store to others.[/color]

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Rate this Canadian Tire store?

Please vote on the above poll.
  • You may select multiple choices.
  • Only choose the options that apply.
  • Try to be honest.
Post other opinions and thought on this particular store below.

iworkatct

milton canadian tire is amazing and the staff is stunning and theres one kid in season that is sooo amazing and helpful look for him hes a stunna ! dont hate on canadian tire its the shizz

CT Challenger

Interesting. Pretty much everybody who posts positive things about Crappy Tire on this site turns out to work there.

Although many who work there join in with negative comments about the store, but from the employee's perspective (low wages, long hours, lack of training, understaffed store, limited opportunities for promotions, nepotism ... the list goes on and on.)

But I guess there's at least one person ('I Work at CT') at one store (Milton) who doesn't agree that Canadian Tire Sucks.

iworkatct

buddy just because you have some crappy job at poopdulex or home hard and ware beyond does not give you the right to make fun of Canadian Tire. Im about to blow your mind. Are you ready CT challenger you got nothing on us here at CT go back to stocking shelves at the local love shop and because we dont hire mean people like you okay, canadian tire gave me a home away from home so dont hate its my life and i plan on making this my carrree. you people break my heart.

CTH8R

buddy just because you have some crappy job at poopdulex or home hard and ware beyond does not give you the right to make fun of Canadian Tire. Im about to blow your mind. Are you ready CT challenger you got nothing on us here at CT go back to stocking shelves at the local love shop and because we dont hire mean people like you okay, canadian tire gave me a home away from home so dont hate its my life and i plan on making this my carrree. you people break my heart.

LMFAO!

You can see why this store is in so much trouble!

"LOL Hilarious!"