Guest-0164

Posted by an unregistered user
"we are people and if you want to be treat with kindness and respect try giving it....."

boo hoo hoo from the lame ass retard who can't do anything else. boo hoo hoo. You want respect you whiny little cunt you earn it. You don't like your job you go elsewhere. Only you're too stupid to do anything else and even stupider for biting the hand that feeds you.

Go back to having a threesome with your dog and mother you pathetic scum bucket. Oh and by the way genius stupider isn't even a word. I guess you must be a Mcdonalds employee.

Guest-0276

having a threesome with your dog and mother bucket...

Only a Canadian Tire lifer can say that with such love. "Stupider" is actually a word, and you would know that if you weren't inbred, and got past the earning power of a retard. I'd like to see your resume and laugh. You're making minimum wage and you call everyone else who's doing better than you, pathetic? Your parents would be so proud, only don't blame them or us as we can do only so much with shit. Go back to cleaning toilets and cleaning floors after the rest of us you pathetic cunt.

I guess you must be a Mcdonalds employee

McD's. Keep dreaming. You're talking about the biggest fast food company in the world with a fleet of corporate jets around the world. They wouldn't hire you either as you're too stupid and too slow to keep up with the teenagers.

S

Super Bill

I have been to many Canadian tire locations and find that the customer service is OK. I have had a few situations where I have been disapointed or even frustrated with their staff. In this day and age where there are many big box stores to choose from Canadian Tire better take a second look at what they are doing wrong and what they are doing right before taking on the future. Customer service goes a long way! Oh ya by the way happy customers bring the dollars that keep the Canadian tire rolling? Canadian tire is a cool store, don't F&c% it up!

Guest-0430

Re: From the management? bla bla bla bla

maybe you - management should take a lesson in spelling too . Or are you made in China too?

Guest-0555

I think Canadian Tire is an awesome organization!! Like any smart consumer should do, I research the products that I'm interested in, decide on my own which products I will ultimately purchase, and be on my merry way after the check-out. I appreciate help from any Canadian Tire employees should I need it, which is rare because I typically know what I'm looking for prior to stepping foot inside the store.

If you babbling idiots really want to get heated about a shitty store, try walking into a Home Depot and asking the pimply faced 19 year old kid (who has no clue about the construction industry or tools in the least), where to find the "Chamfer Bits" or where the "Biscuits" are for a biscuit jointer. I apologize to any noteworthy tradesmen who are employed by Home Depot, however I have yet to speak with an employee who has any knowledge of any of the products that they stock!!

I'm babbling here, but the point is, Canadian Tire shines in comparison to most other hardware stores of this size and calibre. I'm proud to be Canadian, and I'm proud that CT is as well!!

As for the first poster.... Dude, brush up your resume and go apply at Home Depot!

Guest-0276

I think Home Depot is an awesome organization!! Like any smart consumer should do, I research the products that I'm interested in, decide on my own which products I will ultimately purchase, and be on my merry way after the check-out. I appreciate help from any Home Depot employees should I need it, which is rare because I typically know what I'm looking for prior to stepping foot inside the store.

If you babbling idiots really want to get heated about a shitty store, try walking into a Canadian Tire and asking the pimply faced 19 year old kid (who has no clue about the construction industry or tools in the least), where to find the "Chamfer Bits" or where the "Biscuits" are for a biscuit jointer. I apologize to any noteworthy tradesmen who are employed by big box and others however I have yet to speak with an employee who has any knowledge of any of the products that they stock!!

I'm babbling here, but the point is, Home Depot shines in comparison to most other hardware stores of this size and calibre. I'm proud to be Canadian, and I'm proud that HD is as well!!

As for the first poster.... Dude, brush up your resume and go apply at another CT!

Agreed! CT definately sucks hemmoroid ass as they don't pay what you're worth and give credit to their lazy ass relatives who are in the back doing fuck all while the rest of us bust our asses off making them look good.

Angry CT Guy

More proof of the lack of credibility from faker advocate. Enough hate to lie and make up stories. Tsk, Tsk

N

Never again

I can certainly agree that some customers are childish and vulgar, but you can't paint all customers the same. If you do that, you're not going to listen to legitimate complaints. The ones who use foul language and such should be told in no uncertain terms that their concerns will be taken seriously IF they cease with the language. If not, they should be shown the door. Also, no customer should personally attack an employee (unless the employee starts it, which SHOULD be rare).
I've personally dealt with customers on the phone (I work for a different company, obviously) who are so crass and offensive that I think they should be dropped as customers altogether. On the other hand, I've had customers who are hopping mad at the company (and even have called the company names), but don't attack me personally and they treat me like a human being. For these types of customers, I will work with them and try to do all I can for them. I don't care if a customer slags the company for which I work. I'm simply an employee of the company, not a cult member. For the gratuitously rude ones (especially the ones who get personal), I won't give them the time of day.
It's a balance, and you have to be willing to help those who have legitimate beefs.