How do you rate this store? (You may check muliple boxes)

• [color=green]Overall experience was GOOD.[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [color=red]Overall experience was BAD.[/color]

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • [color=green]Staff is/was POLILTE, HELPFUL and PROFESSIONAL.[/color]

• [color=red]Staff is/was UNPLEASANT and UNHELPFUL.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was NOT well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was neat and clean.[/color]

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • [color=red]Store is/was dirty, neglected and untidy.[/color]

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • [color=green]YES I am satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I am NOT satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I would recommend this store to others.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I would NOT recommend this store to others.[/color]

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Rate this Canadian Tire store?

Please vote on the above poll.
  • You may select multiple choices.
  • Only choose the options that apply.
  • Try to be honest.
Post other opinions and thought on this particular store below.

Angry CT Guy

Posted by an unregistered user
The Service Dept . is run by children .................. where are the adults >?

Your point? Everyone starts somewhere. Or are you looking for mechanics in the auto parts area, a plumber in plumbing or an electrician in electrical? Perhaps a carpenter in tools or an engineer in patio and barbecue?
If you can name even one retailer that has those, then let me know. But until then, take the lower prices and be thankful.

Guest-0276

Your point? Everyone starts somewhere. Or are you looking for mechanics in the auto parts area, a plumber in plumbing or an electrician in electrical? Perhaps a carpenter in tools or an engineer in patio and barbecue?
If you can name even one retailer that has those, then let me know. But until then, take the lower prices and be thankful.

Maybe they're looking for help from surgeons when they're in a drug store looking at band aids or a nutritionists when they're at the grocery store. Drop the holier than thou CT attitude will ya??? It would help us customers if we were being served by mature, responsible adults instead of the irresponsible dunder heads we get at CT. You know the ones behind the returns desk opening up sealed boxes and then denying the refund because it's opened. Or what about promising a cash refund but gets a store credit instead.

You don't need any more pros...we've all seen the crap car service you already produce with the mechanics in your garage

CT Challenger

The Service Dept . is run by children .................. where are the adults >?

Having not been there myself, I cannot vouch for the average age of those who staff this location.

But the strange responses of the Crappy Defenders are at odds with the original poster's question: i.e., why is the average staff member so young and inexperienced?

Instead of addressing this point, the Crappy Defenders attempt a typical distraction, by pretending that the orignal poster is insisting on an absurd level of credentials.

And, of course, the Crappy Defenders are suggesting that the hiring of ridiculously untrained and inexperience people results in lower prices for which consumers should be grateful.

So typical of the Crappy Defenders to employ these children, and then these tactics.

Besides, look at those ratings: this store sure must suck!

Guest-0558

This store used to be a very good one , now it sux . Advertised specials are rareley available and the Service department was really good ...... now eveytime I go in I see a new face , time to shop somewhere else .

Guest-0558

The only thing I am thankful for is : other garages with MATURE adults , with EXPERIENCE to deliver advice that is valid . Price is secondary for me . I am sorry but price is NOT the only factor . I am not against children in Auto Service , but when I walk in and the average age is 19 , I think : what is going on ?

momeara

I have to admit, I'm not a fan of Canadian Tire and I try to avoid it when possible. Being a town that is somewhat distanced from the city, sometimes there is no other choice. I have to say the parts counter at the Orangevile CTC store has improved leaps and bounds in the last year or so. The staff at the parts counter may be younger, but they seem to know their stuff, and won't hesitate to ask someone with more experience if they don't know what to do.

On the other hand, the customer service desk and check out staff are a nightmare to deal with....