How do you rate this store? (You may check muliple boxes)

• [color=green]Overall experience was GOOD.[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [color=red]Overall experience was BAD.[/color]

• [color=green]Staff is/was POLILTE, HELPFUL and PROFESSIONAL.[/color]

• [color=red]Staff is/was UNPLEASANT and UNHELPFUL.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was NOT well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was neat and clean.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was dirty, neglected and untidy.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I am satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I am NOT satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I would recommend this store to others.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I would NOT recommend this store to others.[/color]

• Total voters

Guest-0205

Posted by an unregistered user
Unreal. If I ask about wipers, why the hell would you automatically assume I'll ask about something engine-specific? Talk about overkill. Maybe the next time I visit my grocer to ask if he has fresh celery, he should take down all my personal demographics first, in case I ask him what type of potato I should buy to go with my spleen.

Your missing the point.. in order to get to the screen to look up ANYTHING, the auto parts rep has to enter a series of answers. You have to enter year, make, model, engine, trim, drivetrain to get to the screen, they have to enter something so it might as well be the right answer. And the majority or places are like this it is not CT specific, i order parts from many places and they all ask the same questions. Perhaps if you pulled your head out of your ass and stopped looking for things to rip on people for you would have better luck.

Guest-0205

Unreal. If I ask about wipers, why the hell would you automatically assume I'll ask about something engine-specific? Talk about overkill. Maybe the next time I visit my grocer to ask if he has fresh celery, he should take down all my personal demographics first, in case I ask him what type of potato I should buy to go with my spleen.

You are comparing buying produce to buying car parts. Id make fun of you but if your that dumb you wouldn't get it anyway.

Guest-0196

You are comparing buying produce to buying car parts. Id make fun of you but if your that dumb you wouldn't get it anyway.

I figured a sub-species such as yourself would come back with nonsense. I'll reiterate in a way that you should better understand. WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE NEED TO GIVE ENGINE SIZE TO MAKE A WINDSHIELD WIPER PURCHASE, YOU RETARDED SHITFACE?

CT_MANAGER

I figured a sub-species such as yourself would come back with nonsense. I'll reiterate in a way that you should better understand. WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE NEED TO GIVE ENGINE SIZE TO MAKE A WINDSHIELD WIPER PURCHASE, YOU RETARDED SHITFACE?

We've answered this 3 times.. Go back and actually READ what is said.

Guest-0205

Youve been answered three time and ya either cant read or dont get it.

Again..... the ct parts system is desinged to be simple even for untrained CT staff (as you put it). They have to put in an answer so it may as well be the right one. It is very annoying when you ask the question (knowing it probably wont make a difference) and have the customer jump on the chance to talk down to you. Lordco and T&T auto parts also ask the same questions regardless, it is simply the way the system works. Furthermore, and again.... there are some cases where they change oil pans partway through a year and went form standard to metric. Now in a few cases i have found that the 2wd and the 4wd were different (i am not a moron and i relize this does not make different physical requirment for the oil filter). As a matter of fact i went through this recently while trying to find some parts for a ford for a customer. We ended up having to call ford for an odd ball wierd emission control box and i asked the guy at ford why the 2 and 4 wd were different and he said that they changed pans parts way through the year on the 2 and not the 4 for some reason. He guessed that after they changed the pan the remaining batch allotment of the original pan went to the 4wd and the new went to the 2. So in this case there were 2 filter options for the 2wd and only 1 for the 4. Feel free to call me a liar becasue some one probably will anyway im simply saying how it is.

Another good example of this is headlights, again we norrow the search peramiters is the system and we ask the motor size before we get to the final screen to choose the headlight. Of course every couple customers jump down are throats and lecture us on how it doesnt matter instead of simply answering the question. And again we have to put in an answer so it might as well be the right one. And also again... in a few cases the motor size does make a difference, not becasue the motor changes the light system but because often the bigger motors come with the sport package or deluxze package of a car and will come with HID bulbs or something to that extent.

Exsweze me but what has an oil pan got to do with an oil filter? Name me one, which I asked, Dodge that makes a differance between 2 or 4 wheel drive and the O I L F I L T E R . You must have meant oil plug 'cos that would definatly make a differance, would you like fries with that?
I realize that maybe these nit wits have to ask all the questions on their little screen, but with their 6 months in the automotive feild they shouldn't stand there, in front of other customers, and tell him he's wrong. It don't make a bit of differance and don't tell me it does. I asked for an example and will ask again. What Dodge product makes any differance weither it's 2 or 4 wheel for the oil filter, not the one on the tranny, rear end or (I love this) oil pan, but the one on the block, it filters the oil?
Dodge has used 2 or 3 filters for all their vehicales until resently and my point was why stand and argue with a customer over some thing they know didly, sorry Bo, about?

Guest-0196

We've answered this 3 times.. Go back and actually READ what is said.

I read your stupid answer, shithead. It makes no sense. When I look for wipers, I want fucking WIPERS. I don't need to tell you my engine size or any other irrelevant nonsense. Get it now, fuckface?

CT_MANAGER

I read your stupid answer, shithead. It makes no sense. When I look for wipers, I want fucking WIPERS. I don't need to tell you my engine size or any other irrelevant nonsense. Get it now, fuckface?

If that is the direction you wish to take it, then why don't you just leave the auto parts alone for simple parts like that and LOOK IT UP on the wiper computer which is most always there at or near the wipers. OR it's your car, you don't know how to tell how what size wipers are on your own car? Ever heard of a RULER? owners manual? You can see what type of connection you have on your car so you don't need anyone else.

And before you go telling me off.. You're the one trying to blame other people for something you can EASILY find out yourself.

That is like those who come in and don't even know what car they drive, or what year their car is.. If you need help, we are happy to help but if you want to have the type of attitude you are showing on here then what do you expect?

Guest-0164

Wow.. you are fucking dumb. Can you not read? Why cant you understand what people are telling you. Why do you not read before you run your fuckin mouth. IN ORDER TO LOOK UP ANYTHING THEY HAVE TO LOOK UP YOUR VEHICLE AND THAT REQUIRES YOU TO ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS!!!!!!! There is no wiper blade lookup there is only a vehicle lookup. They need the information to look up your vehicle before they can look up anything.

RogerRZ

If that is the direction you wish to take it, then why don't you just leave the auto parts alone for simple parts like that and LOOK IT UP on the wiper computer which is most always there at or near the wipers. OR it's your car, you don't know how to tell how what size wipers are on your own car? Ever heard of a RULER? owners manual? You can see what type of connection you have on your car so you don't need anyone else.

And before you go telling me off.. You're the one trying to blame other people for something you can EASILY find out yourself.

That is like those who come in and don't even know what car they drive, or what year their car is.. If you need help, we are happy to help but if you want to have the type of attitude you are showing on here then what do you expect?

I have to agree with CT Manager here. If you can't figure out by yourself what wipers your car needs without going to the parts counter, you shouldn't be installing them either. Most wipers come with various forms of mounting hardware, and a tape measure really isn't that hare to use...

If you girls are done yelling at each other about wipers can CT manager please answer my question about oil filters and the need to argue with a customer over weither 2 or 4 wheel makes a differance, remember this is the filter on the block that filters engine oil, not the one on the pan that filters god knows what.

Guest-0164

If you girls are done yelling at each other about wipers can CT manager please answer my question about oil filters and the need to argue with a customer over weither 2 or 4 wheel makes a differance, remember this is the filter on the block that filters engine oil, not the one on the pan that filters god knows what.

Sorry about that i did actually mean block not pan i was just typeing in a rush while doing other stuff.. But regardless 2 or 4 wheel drive does not change the oil rilter requirments.. However due to manufaction somethimes it can, call me a liar all you want but i have seen it... it not very common but it does happen. And besides that if you read the posts you would understant they have to lookup your vehicle before they can answer any question for you and the 2 or 4 wheel drive question is just a step to getting there.

CT_MANAGER

Sometimes a specific Trim, drivetrain can specify a specific engine. What may be available in a 4x4 may not necessarily be available for frontwheel drive. As a result, the engine may change.

Guest-0164

Sometimes a specific Trim, drivetrain can specify a specific engine. What may be available in a 4x4 may not necessarily be available for frontwheel drive. As a result, the engine may change.

Dont bother these guys are tooo dense and ignorant to listen to reason.

Guest-0205

Sorry there sweetie but I started this direction by asking some specifics and then asking why these ass clowns at the parts counter feel the need to argue with the customer. If you don't like the flow of the conversation fuck off

Sorry sweetie they just like to fuck with dumb people... try not to take it personally

Guest-0205

I don't take it personally.. I just concider where it's coming from. Lost that job at McRottens now they need to insult customers, poor little CT employee. Suicide's always an option.

awe someones having a temper tantrum and is tryiing to be nasty. It's ok you can cry, i wont tell nobody

awe someones having a temper tantrum and is tryiing to be nasty. It's ok you can cry, i wont tell nobody

I can see why you hold on to your little CT job. It would be easier to understand your snide comments if you learned english. Just go back to arguing with customers about stuff you know shit about. I'm glad you stopped the gay retorts, I realize being from Statford makes it hard to not be gay but rock on little man, rock on.