Guest-0420

Posted by an unregistered user
I work for Canadian Tire in a small town. Everyone I work with knows about the products that are in their departments. Its a small store, very French and run well.

After reading this blog,I kinda want to go visit the other Canadian tires just to see what's so bad about them. We give good customer service, and have so many regular customers is un-believable!

I love my job, and the management actually cares about their customers and staff members.

maybe someday i'll find out why Canadian Tire is so bad when I transfer to another store!

T

TJ_never_want_to

I work for Canadian Tire in a small town. Everyone I work with knows about the products that are in their departments. Its a small store, very French and run well.

After reading this blog,I kinda want to go visit the other Canadian tires just to see what's so bad about them. We give good customer service, and have so many regular customers is un-believable!

I love my job, and the management actually cares about their customers and staff members.

maybe someday i'll find out why Canadian Tire is so bad when I transfer to another store!

your just lucky...other locations [in toronto / GTA ]they put more work load on the people who get paid the least and never truly trust you they all think employees are theives and treat them like shit....told a manager about racist comment a employee made nothing was done...just recently heard he was let go and another time i here a manager with a mouth that need to be washed all a customer need was to have something warrantied and you dont want to no the words that came out of her mouth, and well thats my time working for C.T. dont now how long i will keep working their with this stuff going on!!..but i work in the shop and enjoy working with the people i work with minus the person whom made the racist comment..

Guest-0568

Posted by an unregistered user
I guess every store is different. The Canadian Tire at Warden/Eglinton seems to be pretty good. Unfortunately, the closest CT to me is at Eglinton and Laird. Its a terrible store, but the only person to blame is the manager. Its disorganized, the staff seem over worked and stressed out. I was there last weekend to buy a new battery for my car. The guy asked me if I wanted it installed for $20. Although installing a battery is simple, I told him to go ahead. He then told me it would take two hours because there were other cars ahead of me. I ended up doing it myself, but at the same time: really? Two hours for a battery. It took all of 3 minutes to do. The only reason I agreed for them to do it was because my car was dead and I didn't have a wrench. Its really simple little things that CT could do to make customers happy. 'Hey, you just bought a battery? Let us throw that in for you, as it takes 3 minutes.'