Guest-0276

Posted by an unregistered user
That store is a nasty place to shop. A bunch of goons just waiting to tackle people especially if they think you're the wrong type in their store.

Guest-0276

Shouldn't you have said risky place to steal? In any event, do you know the outcome of the autopsy? Did you bother even checking? If you have, why haven't you amendmented your post. Oh, wait, you're the kind of person that throws out accusation without evidence.

If you're ever requested to do jury duty, please do society a favour and don't accept. You can use your post as evidence.

Is there proof he stole anything???? Was he arrested, booked? Was there a trial? No to everything? Canadian Tire says he stole and that's all the proof you need? You're a fucking moron. Canadian Tire also say's there's a Santa Clause and idiots like you believe it. You're the idiot talking without evidence. Do society a favor and off yourself.

Angry CT Guy

Is there proof he stole anything???? Was he arrested, booked? Was there a trial? No to everything? Canadian Tire says he stole and that's all the proof you need? You're a fucking moron. Canadian Tire also say's there's a Santa Clause and idiots like you believe it. You're the idiot talking without evidence. Do society a favor and off yourself.[/

Gee, I guess he ran because he was innocent. Or I guess he was known to police in TO because of his charity work. Or I guess he went to Hamilton for a "fresh start" because he walked the straight and narrow.
Just giving you the reality check you need loser.

Guest-0276

Canadian Tire dealer/clerk/defender showing their true colors. No respect for a human being who died at CT's hands. First they say he allegedly took something, and you're saying he's a career criminal. Where's your proof? This is how CT treats customers alive or dead.

Angry CT Guy

Canadian Tire dealer/clerk/defender showing their true colors. No respect for a human being who died at CT's hands. First they say he allegedly took something, and you're saying he's a career criminal. Where's your proof? This is how CT treats customers alive or dead.

And you can bet a huge cheer went up when the Toronto store owner was aquitted for tackling and detaining a shoplifter last summer. Even the Harper government backed the rights of small businesses to deal with those types of criminals. Since the majority of people are honest, only the criminals defend other criminals actions.

Angry CT Guy

Is there proof he stole anything???? Was he arrested, booked? Was there a trial? No to everything? Canadian Tire says he stole and that's all the proof you need? You're a fucking moron. Canadian Tire also say's there's a Santa Clause and idiots like you believe it. You're the idiot talking without evidence. Do society a favor and off yourself.

Hey, got any proof he was innocent? I wonder why he ran?

Guest-0463

I can't believe some people really think a store's employees would frame customers. What kind of logic is that? You people that believe that are fucking pathetic.

Guest-0276

You should get photo taken with your award for killing that customer. I bet you got a bonus for a job well done along with your new ghost uniform with matching pillow case. You got a bright future at ct boy, a few more of those and you can wear an arm band.

Guest-0276

I went into this store looking at some air filters and felt 5 sets of eye balls glaring at me. I quickly left who know's what they would've done to me.

Guest-0490

In my opinion and based on my experience do not ever trust the Upper James Canadian tire. They can insult anybody forever and they deny everything. Punish them and spend your money else!!!!!!!!! Why would anybody support a store which sucks. Spend your money at Walmart or another CT.
Do not give them any feedback just let other people know that they suck. Regarding false arrest. I heard of somebody who is collecting witnesses regarding false arrest (s).

Guest-0545

a drug addict steals, has the law laid down of him, dies of heat stroke and its all canadian tires fault. you're a fucking retard

you are the fucking retard these fucking isdiots with nio training what so ever pinning people down on the ground until they cant breath you are the fucking loser ididot and yourm opinon is a fucking dumb one ..|Get some real information before you open up your ass and spray your shit!

CT Me / Lawguy

Wow someone has anger management issues.

I see as usual you have missed several key details

1) no charges were ever laid - guess they ddin't do anything to cause his death afterall
2) the deceased man punched and assaulted the security guard in the store (I guess thats acceptable now?)
3) The man was well known to police - likely for his good samaritan work?

CT Me / Lawguy

..and for the record, nobody wants to see anybody die. You may not like our store, that's fine but it's not like we're unfeeling animals that want people anywhere to be hurt or worse. We are human you idiot.

Just because somebody dies and you hate Canadian Tire doesn't mean the cause of death is Canadian Tire. In fact all of the evidence shows otherwise. Same as in the Loblaws case which you continue to ignore 100%