databoy

So I received a suspected call from Canadian Tire asking me I owe them $3K. Apparently, I was surprised because I never own any Canadian Tire master cards or go there to shop. I don't owe them anything and out of the blue, they are asking me to pay up the debt and threatening me to fight for legal lawsuit. I'm thinking they could have mixed up with my name, maybe there is a person with my name too so at the moment, I am screwed. Can someone justify what I should do?

IKnowThings

There is nothing they can do, the phone calls are a scare tactic. If they send you a notice in the mail send them these letters by registered mail, and they will leave you alone.

Letter #1

Name:
Address:
City/Postal code:

Authorized Individual:
Company:
Address:
City/Postal code:

Reference file:

I am in receipt of your “NOTICE” dated ________________regarding an OUTSTANDING DEBT. You claim that I have a debt owed to your company. I will accept your letter of alleged debt upon condition of receiving:

1. Proof of indebtness
2. Full disclosure of the alleged debt
3. Full accounting of the alleged debt with complete payment history starting with the original creditor or service provider
4. Proof of purchase of the alleged debt from “original creditor”
5. Proof that a credit card contract, cell phone contract or any other debt instrument is transferable
6. Proof of the “original creditor’s” corporate charter to sue
7. Proof of the ORIGINAL CONTRACT (between your company and myself) signed in blue ink
8. Proof of my authorization to access my “credit bureau” without my written consent
9. Proof of the original contract or note by the original creditor
10. Proof of my authorization from “original creditor” to sell my account
11. Proof of valid license to collect debt in the Province of ________________

I demand that all of the above conditions be met and presented in Affidavit format sworn under oath or attestation, under penalty of perjury and upon your full commercial liability. Due to the urgency and seriousness of this allegation, I will give you ten (10) days to respond. If I do not receive such a response conforming to the above criteria within ten (10) days of the date of this letter, it will be deemed a tactic agreement by your acquiescence that the debt is null and void and non-existent.

Sincerely and without malice, afterthought, ill will, vexation or frivolity,

Signed:

For:
letter # 2 Wait 10 calender days then send them this letter.
Date:

Name:

Address:
City/Postal code:

Authorized Individual:

Company:
Address:
City/Postal code:

Reference file:

On the date ___________________ your company received my letter of “Conditional Acceptance” as per Canada Post records. Ten days (10) was given to provide proof of the “alleged debt” in the amount of __________, to which you claimed I owed your company.

Since you haven’t provided any proof of claim against me, I consider your alleged debt fraudulent and non-existent. I am now demanding that remove the said debt from any records since it does not prove me liable.

Failure to purge all derogatory credit judgments from the National Credit Bureau, Experian Ltd, Equifax Ltd and Trans Union without validity of the aforementioned debt shall be considered an act of fraud. It will result in litigation and or criminal prosecution against you. I will then charge you the amount of_______________ for:

A) Illegal extortion of funds
B) Punitive damages
C) General damages
D) Exemplary damages
E) Special damages
F) Inability to obtain fresh credit for filing judgments against my credit bureau
G) Costs pursuant to Section 37 of the Class Proceedings Act R.S.B.C.1996 c. 50
H) Interest pursuant to the Court Order Interest Act RSBC 1996 c.59
I) Such further & other relief as the honourable court may deem fit

Signed:

For:
I am in no way a lawyer and do not take this a legal advice, however these letters have worked for me and my friends / family many times. Trust me this works! All you have to do is fill in the blanks.

IKnowThings

Anything over the phone is basically invalid. They can't do anything over the phone. You can't either. Nothing over the phone will hold up in court, unless you record your conversation with them, and you DO NOT contract with them. Meaning, do not agree to anything they say. Don't even acknowledge that you have a similar name to whomever they are trying to harass. And that's really what it is, harassment, and you can tell them that right over the phone.

S

smokesignals

does anybody know the address for the credit collection

Help!! I need to send a letter stating that i will be slowly paying back my payments and i cannot find an address for Canadian Tire. A fax number would be good too.
Thank you.

Guest-0164

Posted by an unregistered user
Re: does anybody know the address for the credit collection

Help!! I need to send a letter stating that i will be slowly paying back my payments and i cannot find an address for Canadian Tire. A fax number would be good too.
Thank you.

I assume you mean for a CT master card. the number is 1-866-681-CTFS (2837). For Canadian tire financail services

Guest-0238

Wow....... thanks very much for the two letters...... I've combed the internet but have not found any as good as those two..... I think everything asked for in those letters should be acknowledged by the 'creditors ' who are asking
for full payments... One has no idea who these people are...... Thanks again, I'm hoping this will work for me..

Guest-0205

Wow....... thanks very much for the two letters...... I've combed the internet but have not found any as good as those two..... I think everything asked for in those letters should be acknowledged by the 'creditors ' who are asking
for full payments... One has no idea who these people are...... Thanks again, I'm hoping this will work for me..

here is a mind fuck for ya.... Pay your bills you dumb shit

Guest-0164

Go back to flippin' burgers asshole

Maybe if you had a job other than flippin burgers you could simply pay your bills like an adult. Instead of tryin to find a way out of it by pretending its not your card. If this situation were really happening you would not be seeking council here. So grow up you child!