Guest-0196

Posted by an unregistered user
Hey folks. It's abundantly clear from the Canadian Tire employees posting on this site that they don't like customers and view us all with suspicion. Why doesn't everyone do them a favour and quit shopping at Canadian Tire. Maybe when they're on welfare for a few months, they'll change their tune.

Guest-0205

Hey folks. It's abundantly clear from the Canadian Tire employees posting on this site that they don't like customers and view us all with suspicion. Why doesn't everyone do them a favour and quit shopping at Canadian Tire. Maybe when they're on welfare for a few months, they'll change their tune.

Like customers just fine... Just not self righteous mis guided ignorant whinney customers like you. As a matter of fact I pride myslelf on giveing good customer service and going above and beyond. However people like you dont want good customer service and dont want to be happy. All you want to do is complain, insult and bitch and wont look in the mirror. Oh and by the way Canadian Tire is doin all right... As a matter of fact its one of the companies least affected by this so called econimic slow down. As much as you want to think you matter and your lost business is going to some how cause employees to lose their jobs and go on wellfare your dreamin. As much as you bitch CT sales continue to rise, so keep on complaining cause thats all it is.... complaining. You dont matter enough to affect anything. You dont even know where to direct your anger... Half the time you bitch about the CT corp and policies and half the time your simply insulting the employee's. If you really want the employees to loose there jobs simply becasue they are upholding a stores policies, if you wish ill on these people... Well then you are simply a disgusting human being and should crawl in a hole and die.

Guest-0196

Like customers just fine... Just not self righteous mis guided ignorant whinney customers like you. As a matter of fact I pride myslelf on giveing good customer service and going above and beyond. However people like you dont want good customer service and dont want to be happy. All you want to do is complain, insult and bitch and wont look in the mirror. Oh and by the way Canadian Tire is doin all right... As a matter of fact its one of the companies least affected by this so called econimic slow down. As much as you want to think you matter and your lost business is going to some how cause employees to lose their jobs and go on wellfare your dreamin. As much as you bitch CT sales continue to rise, so keep on complaining cause thats all it is.... complaining. You dont matter enough to affect anything. You dont even know where to direct your anger... Half the time you bitch about the CT corp and policies and half the time your simply insulting the employee's. If you really want the employees to loose there jobs simply becasue they are upholding a stores policies, if you wish ill on these people... Well then you are simply a disgusting human being and should crawl in a hole and die.

Who the fuck do you think you are, asshole? You have no idea who I am. Multiple people on here use "Unregistered", since they don't want to be bothered registering. Check your facts there, dingleberry. CT stock is floundering (it's not much higher than it was 10 years ago) and people like you should be chronically unemployed.
I wish you could talk to me face to face because I'd give you reason to make good use of your dental plan.

Guest-0205

Who the fuck do you think you are, asshole? You have no idea who I am. Multiple people on here use "Unregistered", since they don't want to be bothered registering. Check your facts there, dingleberry. CT stock is floundering (it's not much higher than it was 10 years ago) and people like you should be chronically unemployed.
I wish you could talk to me face to face because I'd give you reason to make good use of your dental plan.

Check your facts asshole CT is still expaning and my store's sales are soring.... And uttering threats? Its a good thing you dont shop at CT we dont wont customers like you. And please you little bitch shut your fuckin mouth "You have no idea who i am" please... Your browsin CT hate sites in your free time.... Your a pathetic ignorant little man, go pick on else your not worth my time you piece of scum.

Guest-0196

Check your facts asshole CT is still expaning and my store's sales are soring.... And uttering threats? Its a good thing you dont shop at CT we dont wont customers like you. And please you little bitch shut your fuckin mouth "You have no idea who i am" please... Your browsin CT hate sites in your free time.... Your a pathetic ignorant little man, go pick on else your not worth my time you piece of scum.

If I'm not worth your time, then what the fuck are you doing replying? Canadian Tire hate site? Get a grip, asshole.

Guest-0205

If I'm not worth your time, then what the fuck are you doing replying? Canadian Tire hate site? Get a grip, asshole.

Hey bitch what happened to the threats? though you were gonna give me a reason for a dental plan? Where's your threats now. silly little bitch

Guest-0196

Hey bitch what happened to the threats? though you were gonna give me a reason for a dental plan? Where's your threats now. silly little bitch

I guess I am worth your time after all, although I'm probably keeping you from your nightly jerk-off session.
You really are a dumb fuck. Why would I need to continually advise you of my plans if we were face to face? Are we face to face now? Cocksucker.

Guest-0205

I guess I am worth your time after all, although I'm probably keeping you from your nightly jerk-off session.
You really are a dumb fuck. Why would I need to continually advise you of my plans if we were face to face? Are we face to face now? Cocksucker.

hehe... your the one who escalated this to violence you retarted shit... Im just playing allong to see how pathetic you really are. Why are you soooooo angry? Did your daddy touch you in bad places?

Guest-0196

hehe... your the one who escalated this to violence you retarted shit... Im just playing allong to see how pathetic you really are. Why are you soooooo angry? Did your daddy touch you in bad places?

No, it was your mom who touched me in bad places.

Guest-0276

I went to a Canadian Tire store after loading up on some chili and took a shit on the floor :)

my good deed for the day.

Guest-0276

I see.. So you get bad service in your opinion from 1 store and you decide to boycott the entire corporation, where do you see the logic in that?... I would say not to shop at their store but why boycott the entire corporation?
QUOTE]

Voting with your dollars where you're appreciated makes perfect sense to me! You must be working in some kind of bubble to not see the logic in that. FYI news of sucky service and hassling lil old ladies does get around fast. I for one will not support that kind of crap and will boycott Crappy tire too :) Hello border shopping where the service, selection and prices are that much better :)

Guest-0276

I see.. So you get bad service in your opinion from 1 store and you decide to boycott the entire corporation, where do you see the logic in that? I would say not to shop at their store but why boycott the entire corporation?

Voting with your dollars where you're appreciated makes perfect sense to me! You must be working in some kind of bubble to not see the logic in that. FYI news of sucky service and hassling lil old ladies does get around fast. I for one will not support that kind of crap and will boycott Crappy tire too Hello border shopping where the service, selection and prices are that much better.

Guest-0276

ladies and gentlemen, the perfect example of a canadian tire customer.

I opened up 3 lagostina boxes took some pieces out and kicked another piece along the floor. Then I opened up a few more appliances and left it like that and knocked a few over by accident. Oh someone made a mess in the dog food aisle.

CT Manager which store are you at? Maybe I can experience your stores excellent service :)

Guest-0276

I went to a Canadian Tire store after loading up on some chili and took a shit on the floor :)

my good deed for the day.

CT goons will have a field day with that. Someone ripped open a bag of charcoal and carried it throughout the store. And someone else did the same with the kitty litter.

Guest-0289

Purchased a Champion generator July 13. Use the unit July 16 and 17. Item would not start on July 18. Went to return the item, but local store refused, saying it was already used and would be fixed under the manufacturers warranty. To me, the item was defective, as it would backfire when in use. I explained the situation to the store manager, customer service center and the store owner...all said "buyer beware"...its up to the customer to know the warranty of each item purchased! Usually there is a DOA warranty where the item can be returned within 7 days...but the customer is suppose to know which items this applies to! I for one will no longer shop at CT...I will shop at Costco, where customer service means everything and returns are hassle free. Not impressed.

Guest-0318

thnks for not making me register to give my opinion and experience with the CT at King George and 75th in Delta,BC
This stores manager (Kevin) kicked me out and refused a refund for an item I purchased not 20 minutes earlier..needless
to say it was not the item I needed. Upon returning item I was asked for picture ID, I refused because I believe this is my
right as a citizen.They refused to give me a refund. It is a sad day when a retail outlet feels it is their right to harvest private
information above the customers rights.Don't let them do this to you..there are places where you can still return purchased
goods WITHOUT having to (SHOW YOUR PAPERS)!!

Take Back Your Rights People

Guest-0318

Like customers just fine... Just not self righteous mis guided ignorant whinney customers like you. As a matter of fact I pride myslelf on giveing good customer service and going above and beyond.
i doubt that very much.But keep telling your self that.
However people like you dont want good customer service and dont want to be happy. All you want to do is complain, insult and bitch and wont look in the mirror.
And this trend is only going to get worse,Your suppliers are manufacturing/assembly slums in India and Asia,Rife with child labor (proven)
now Alberta CT stores are shipping in immigrants to work the low qualifying positions, as reported by the Calgary Herald.
Oh and by the way Canadian Tire is doin all right... As a matter of fact its one of the companies least affected by this so called econimic slow down.
Due to my comments above.
As much as you want to think you matter and your lost business is going to some how cause employees to lose their jobs and go on wellfare your dreamin. As much as you bitch CT sales continue to rise, so keep on complaining cause thats all it is.... complaining. You dont matter enough to affect anything.
But together our dollars add up, simple math there lunch box
You dont even know where to direct your anger... Half the time you bitch about the CT corp and policies and half the time your simply insulting the employee's.
Your all part of the problem so no matter which direction the anger is headed, it's well deserved..
If you really want the employees to loose there jobs simply becasue they are upholding a stores policies,
It's the store policies that you uphold rather than use independent thought to ask your self. to what end do they serve??
and just as important, or moreso what's being done with the personal information you harvest??
if you wish ill on these people... Well then you are simply a disgusting human being and should crawl in a hole and die.

and i only wish the same ill will as CT employee's do on the customers..at 12.00$ an hour.I'd hate my job too.